Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

Oh, we beat the game

"Wait... What the fuck?" Marilyn didn't really know how to process it all.

"Please?! You can't just stay here alone for two months while we're all out having fun. Please?!"

"Sammi. I'm wet and naked... Do I really have to make a decision right this instant?"

Sammi threw her the puppy dog eyes.

"If I say yes, will you please get out so I can finish my shower?"

"Yeeesss."

"Okay, fine. Yes. I'll go on tour with you guys."

"Yay!" Sammi squealed and ran out of the room, closing the door behind her.

*************


The next morning, Marilyn went down stairs to find another Just Dance battle in progress.

"Now what are you guys arguing about?"

"They're battling to see who's bus Marilyn will stay on." Jake said. He looked up and realized he was talking to Marilyn. "Oh, shit. Uh, hi... Marilyn..."

"Hi, Jake. Nice to see you as well." Marilyn laughed. "So, I've been wondering, why don't you guys play guitar hero? You're all rock stars after all, right?"

"Oh, we beat the game." Jinxx said casually.

When Marilyn didn't believe him, he said, "Marilyn. You are looking at the two guys voted best guitarist."

"Oh... awkward..."

"FUCK YES! I WIN!" CC shouted and ran around the room doing a victory dance.

"Well, I think Marilyn should get to decide what bus she stays on. Don't you?" Sammi said.

"Oh, c'mon Sammi. You're just upset that you didn't win." CC said, but then he saw the uncomfortable look on Marilyn's face.

"Oh...Well, okay. I guess she can decide..."

Marilyn smiled.

"So? Which bus will it be?"

Marilyn looked around at all the expectant looks; Ashley, Jinxx, Sammi, Jake, CC... But where was Andy?

"Oh. CC, I guess I'll just have to stay with you guys!" Marilyn decided to stay on BVB's bus.

"Yay!" CC exclaimed and pulled Marilyn into a hug.

She wanted to make CC happy because he always makes everyone else happy even when he's not. She figured she owed it to him. At that moment in time, all she was concentrated on was making CC happy. Later on, she realized that staying on their bus meant staying with Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
53 readers, 24 subscribers! woop, woop. haha sooo i'm like reaaaallllyyyy sorry for not updating... I have no excuse this time, it's just pure laziness. I promise to write more soon. next chapter will be up by the earliest, Saturday. Thanks to Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay) for commenting! I'm currently on vacation and I'm sitting in a hotel room right now sooo.... idk when i'll be able to write more but like I said, most likely will be up saturday at the earliest.