Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

BVB is here, bitches!

The door bell rang and Marilyn went to answer the door. In came CC, followed by Ashley and Jake but again, no Andy. Marilyn looked confused.

"Andy's in the car." Jake informed her. "He claims he's too upset to move. I think he's just being a little too melodramatic."

"I'll go see if I can get him to come inside. We aren't leaving for a couple hours, right?" Marilyn asked.

"Yeah. Is your stuff upstairs? I'll get it for you if you want."

"Yeah, thanks Jake." Marilyn gave him a sweet smile before turning and walking out the front door and to the car where Andy was. Marilyn approached the window. "Hey, Andy?"

When Andy looked up and saw Marilyn, he quickly wiped away a tear so she wouldn't see him crying.

"H-Hi, Marilyn. I was just..."

"No need to explain. I just came to see if you were alright?"

"Uh... Yeah, I'm... Well, I'll be fine."

"Do you want to come inside with everyone? It might make you feel better to be around people who love you and care about you rather than be out here alone for the next couple hours."

"Well I guess I could..."

Marilyn walked Andy up the pathway and into the house.

"Well, someone feeling better?" said Jinxx

"Well, thanks to Marilyn, yeah." Andy admitted.

"So, where exactly are we going again?" Marilyn asked.

"Houston, Texas is the first stop." Jake said as he walked by carrying Marilyn and Sammi's luggage out to the car.

"What a gentleman." Sammi commented.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" CC held up his hand and squirmed in his seat like a first grader that is eager to answer a question.

"Yes, CC." Ashley stated.

"I want to sit next to Marilyn on the plane!"

"No fucking way! I want to sit next to her!"

"Whoa, boys, no need to fight over me. You can both sit next to me. Deal?"

They both nodded and Ashley stood up, taking CC by the wrist and dragging him into another room.

"What the fuck, CC? Why are you so hung up on Marilyn all of a sudden? Do you like her or something?" Ashley glared at him.

"Well, why are you so hung up on her?"

"Not fair. I asked you first."

"Okay, fine. I didn't really get to know her on the last tour and she seems like an amazing girl from what Andy had said when they were together so I thought that I would try and get to know her. She's been through some tough times and I wanted to be able to give her some joy in her life."

"Oh... Yeah... Uh... Me too."

"You're lying."

"Am not!"

"Yes, you are. I can tell when you're lying, Ash. You get this weird look in your eyes and you start running your fingers through your hair... Like that!" CC pointed out. "You like her, dude."

"No, I don't..."

"Yes, you do. I knew from the moment we first met her that she was more than just another pretty face and a set of boobs for you. The whole 'Purdy charm' facade didn't fool me once. Andy won't be happy, you know."

"He doesn't need to know. I'm sure it's just a little school girl crush and it'll go away soon enough."

CC rolled his eyes. "And when it doesn't?"

"Shut up. That's a future problem."

When they exited the room, they noticed that Sammi's band had arrived.

"Alright, everyone out! We have to leave!" One of them announced.

"I call sitting next to Marilyn!" CC called out as he walked out the door.

"Oh, not again." Jinxx said as he followed CC out to the car.

Everyone was the the cars except Sammi.

"Sammi! Hurry the fuck up! Everyone is waiting on you!" Bryan, the lead singer and 'benevolent dictator' (according to him) of Sammi's band My Satellite, called out.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Sammi ran down the stairs and followed Bryan outside.

She hopped in the car and they were off to the air port and arrived in due time. They went through security, said hello to a few other bands, boarded they're plane and they were off.

When the plane landed, CC, followed by everyone else, ran out into the terminal. He put both hands in the air in a rock on sign and announced to the entire floor: "BVB is here, bitches!"

Everyone laughed as they made their way through crowds of people and some screaming fans. It was just the start of another crazy, hectic, drama-filled summer.

Nothing's gonna stop us, no not this time
♠ ♠ ♠
56 readers, 24 subscribers! I want to see those numbers increase guys! aaaannnnd thank you to Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay) for commenting on the last chapter!