Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

Memory lane

Waiting for them outside were two huge tour buses. One was blue and white with 'My Satellite' printed on it. The other was black and red with the Black Veil Brides symbol on it and a picture of the band.

CC ran up to the bus. "Look! It's my face! On a bus!"

"Okay, guys. The huddle!" Jake announced, pulling Marilyn with him. They all huddled in a circle with their arms around each other. "Ready?!" Jake shouted. "One, two...THREE!"

The broke the huddle and ran towards the bus door. Marilyn pushed them all aside,claiming her bunk first.

"Remind me again why we wanted her to stay on our bus?" Jake complained.

Marilyn giggled. "So, what time are you guys on today?"

"Oh, not until eight I think. Our signing is at five-thirty, so we have plenty of time to get there." Jinxx seemed to know everything.

When they arrived at the venue, the boys went out to walk around. CC decided to stay behind with Marilyn.

"So, CC," Marilyn began, plopping down on the couch beside him. "How are you always happy? I wish I could be as happy as you are all the time."

His face fell into a look of suffering. This wasn't like CC. "Well," He began. "I had a bad childhood..."

"It can't be worse than mine. What happened?"

His face contorted into a look of pain as he recalled the memory. "When I was younger, my parents used to work a lot. They were always travelling and sometimes they wouldn't be home for days at a time. So, they hired a babysitter to watch me while they were gone. She was nice at first. She taught me how to play the drums, she took me places, let me watch my favorite movies whenever I wanted. After a few months, things began to go south. I still remember the first time it happened. She was putting me to bed but instead of tucking me in and leaving, she..." He trailed off.

"What, CC? What did she do? It's okay. You can tell me. I want to help you."

He gulped and then continued on. "She...She touched me... In places that a little boy shouldn't be touched. She began taking her clothes off and then started to take mine off and-" He broke off.

"You... You were sexually abused? Oh, my god, CC, I'm... I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"I felt so ashamed and worthless. I didn't understand at that time what she was doing to me. It continued on as I got older. I told her to stop and that it wasn't right what she was doing. I tried telling my parents but they didn't believe me. And that's when the blade came in. I try and be happy all the time mostly for other people more than myself. I don't want anyone else to have to feel the same pain I did."

"Oh, come here." Marilyn pulled him into a hug. "You are the strongest man I have ever met. Just to know that you still greet each day with a smile even after all the shit that happened to you is amazing. I really look up to you."

"Thanks for listening and understanding. I really appreciate it... Oh, shit. What time is it?"

"Uh... almost quarter past five. Why?"

"Fuck. I gotta get to the signing. I'll see you later, Marilyn."

*******************


After the show, everyone had decided to go out and celebrate their first night of tour. Everyone except Andy who had, once again, disappeared.

"Hey, Marilyn!" Ashley called out. "You coming or what?"

"Yeah, I just need to get something from the bus real quick. Is that alright?"

"Yeah. Just text me and I'll come meet you."

Marilyn agreed and then turned in the opposite direction towards the bus. She opened the door and trudged up the big steps. She paused, hearing some sort of noise. The noise sounded like sobbing coming from the bunk area. She walked over to the bunk that the sound was coming from. She drew back the curtain to reveal Andy sitting there, crying and holding a blade over his wrist.
♠ ♠ ♠
61 readers, 24 subscribers! yay the reader number is increasing but now i want the subscriber number to increase! maybe? I just HAD to put this chapter up cause I was wicked excited about it and i wasn't sure when i would get the time tomorrow to put it up so i figured oh why not now. any waay thank you soooo much to Kaitlyn(LunaGreenDay) not only for commenting but also giving me an idea of how the next chapter is going to go! it was supposed to be for this chapter but i thought of an idea last minute so yeaah. anywaaay, comments make me smile aaannndddd expect an update hopefully sooon! (: