Scream Aim Fire

Image

Life for Amie Silver, was pretty good. She lived with her boyfriend of a year, Matt Sanders, in a big house. She was only actucally 21 and he was 27, but they didnt mind the age difference, they never argued never disagreed on most things. Only thing that always annoyed Amie was that she could never work out where Matt got the money to pay for all the things they had. Like the house, the cars and so on. But Matt always said, it was from his families business, not that Amie had ever met Matt's family.

To everyone else they seemed the perfect couple. Amie got on with Matt's close friends Brian, Jimmy and Zacky really well. But saying that they were mostly always over their house. They always seemed to follow and protect Matt, even when he lost his temper ever now and then. They seemed to more or less worship him, in a weird way...

So here the story beings...But the question is...How will it end...

(.This was a story of mine on Quzilla. The main characters were different to the ones I've used on here. But it's the same story..)
  1. 01
  2. 02
  3. 03
  4. 04
  5. 05
  6. 06
  7. 07
  8. 08
  9. 09
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
    Please read Author's note.
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. 16
  17. 17
  18. 18
  19. 019