Scream Aim Fire

01

Life for Amie Silver, was pretty good. She lived with her boyfriend of a year, Matt Sanders, in a big house. She was only actually 21 and he was 27, but they didn't mind the age difference, they never argued never disagreed on most things. Only thing that always annoyed Amie was that she could never work out where Matt got the money to pay for all the things they had. Like the house, the cars and so on. But Matt always said, it was from his families business, not that Amie had ever met Matt's family.

To everyone else they seemed the perfect couple. Amie got on with Matt's close friends Brian, Jimmy and Zacky really well. But saying that they were mostly always over their house. They always seemed to follow and protect Matt, even when he lost his temper ever now and then. They seemed to more or less worship him, in a weird way...

Being together for over a year, they both pretty much knew what each other did on most days. Like every Thursday, Amie would usually go and visit her mom who lives a 3 hours drive away and stay there for the night while Matt said he usually had a Poker Night with the guys.

It was the usual Thursday night, and thinks were pretty normal.
"Okay so I'll see you tomorrow M." Amie said standing in the doorway, with her overnight bag in her hand ready to see her mom
"Will do, tell your mom I say 'Hi'" Matt asked, before leaning in and giving Amie a quick peck on her cheek.

She nodded "Have fun you guys!" She yelled, she was responded with 3 muffled voices saying a goodbye, from the study room, where Matt said he played poker.

Amie gave Matt a final kiss before walking to her car, getting in and setting off for her moms.

~Hour into the car drive~

"...It has been announce that another murder has taken place. it is thought that the victim was linked to M-"

"Like I want to hear about another murder." Amie said to herself aloud, changing the radio station.

About another half an hour into the drive Amie had to stop to get some gas and a drink. She stopped at the usual half way, service station. Filled her car up with gas and went in to pay.

"Hey Louis." Amie said casually as she walked up to the counter to pay.
"Well hello, Amie, how ya been?" The sixty year old guy asked, He was always there on the Thursday. Amie paid the guy the money said good-bye and headed off for her car.

Before Amie got back into the car, she decided to call her Mom, just to let her know that she was on her way.

"Hey Mom"
"Oh hello Hun" Her Mom answered.
"Just letting you know I'll probably be another 2 hours or so."
"Oh, Amie, you forgot I'm going away for a few days. I'm leaving tonight" Was her reply.
Amie thought for a moment "Oh yeah, I thought that was next week. Okay, don't worry, I'll head back to the house. Have a nice time. Bye mom"
"Bye, Amie."

Amie sat in her car for a moment. She decided that she was going to go back to the house, maybe surprise Matt and the guys, gatecrash their poker night. She was sure they wouldn't mind....
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the begining.
Hope you like it.
Second Part on it's way.

X.x.X