Scream Aim Fire

14

Once everyone was dressed and ready; Matt, Amie, Zacky, Brian and Jimmy all headed to a nightclub. Amie came to her own conclusion that this must have been one of Matt's clubs.

Amie, who was wearing a strapless, deep purple cocktail dress, looked out of the dark tinted window at the club they had come to stop outside.

The club was called 'Deceit', the lettering in a dark red. A long line of people seemed to snake off into the dark night. But no-one seemed to be going it, due to the rather large security guards not allowing it. "Is this yours?" Amie asked quietly. Matt merely nodded, he led the way out of the stationary car.

Matt latched his hand onto Amie's as they walked straight up to the club entrance, earning glares from the others in line. The security guy instantly stepped aside, opening up the red rope barrier, while the other held open the large dark door, that led into the club.

The club was something in itself. Unlike the usual club Amie had been to, this one was much more classy. There were dark drapes hiding the walls, instead of basic chairs and tables there were leather sofa's and expensive tables to match them. It was easy to see that this club was extremely exclusive.

With Brian and Zack leading the way through the mass of bodies in the club, which surprisingly parted, Amie continued to looked around the venue in awe. They all proceeded up onto the balcony that over looked the dance floor and the rest of the club. This was a VIP area. Only Matt and who Matt wanted, could be up there at any time. Like the rest of the club, there were leather couches only these were more expensive and there was alot more space to move around. Not only that, there was a private bar with a bartender.

It shocked Amie to learn that Matt, seemed to act like a classic...gang leader so to speak. Everything around him was classy and to a high standard. He called all the shots and the people around him did what he wanted, no matter what the cost.

As the evening wore on, Amie remained seated on the leather couch. Occasionally, Matt would walked over and kiss her, but soon returned to business with Brian, Zack and Jimmy. Amie didn't drink much, but she would sip at her champagne every now and them, whilst wondering how she even ended up in this mess of a relationship and what she did wrong.

Not long after, Amie rose to her feet and walked over to Matt, who was talking to someone she didn't recognize. "Matt, I'm going to use the rest room." She said softly. Amie knew she had to tell him where she was going, or Matt might go something.

Matt called Jimmy over and told him to escort Amie to the restroom, which he did. Jimmy kept a strong grip on Amie as she took her to the restrooms. Once there, he walked inside them much to the dismay of Amie. But all he did was make sure no-one else was in there. There were two girl who were fixing their make up, but they quickly left seeing the look in Jimmy's eyes. Jimmy stated he would be waiting outside, then left leaving Amie to use the toilet.

Amie went into the toilet stall and did her business with the faint sound of clubs music playing in the background. She came out of the stall and walked over to the sink to wash her hands. After do so, she raised her head to look in the mirror, when her eyes fell upon a dark figure standing behind her.

Before a scream could erupt from her throat, the figure's hand clamped down on her mouth, muffling the noise.

"It's me! It's Johnny!" The voice quickly stated, trying to restrain Amie. She stopped her movements and studied the figures face in the mirror. He quickly used his free hand to pull down the hood of the dark hoodie that was casting a shadows over his face. "Don't scream whatever you do, okay?"

Amie nodded once and slowly Johnny withdrew his hand from her mouth and took a step backwards. Amie turned to face her 'attacker', but unfortunately Amie wasn't glad to see him. She folded her arms over her small chest and glared back at him. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call Jimmy in here?" She tested. Johnny said nothing. "I trusted you to get my mother to safety, when all you did was flee to save your own ass."

"I can explain." Johnny sighed raising his hands in defense. Amie said nothing, she wanted answers. "By the time I got to your mother, Jimmy was already there. If I showed up God knows what would have happened to me AND your mother."

Amie continued to glared at Johnny, but after understanding his reason, she unfolded her arms and her eyes softened. "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions of my own..." Amie mumbled.

Johnny took a step forward and pulled Amie into a hug. "It's fine honestly. I would have tried to have gotten to you, but Matt's got you under watch 24/7. I've been sat in here for hours waiting for you to come in."

"How come Jimmy didn't see you in here and how did you get in the club?" She asked, pulling out of the hug.

Johnny just shrugged, "I hid in the stalls and...I suppose you could say I know some people who know some people."

Their conversation was cut short when the restroom door opened slightly, but no-one walked in, only Jimmy shouted in "Ready yet?"

"I'm coming!" Amie quickly replied, pretending to run the tap.

Johnny quickly put his hand on Amie's shoulder. "Just hang tight, act like nothing had happened when your with Matt. I just need him to loosen his watch on you then I'll come get you okay?" Amie quickly nodded. "Take care Amie." He then quickly leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to Amie's lips, before stumbling quickly back into the bathroom stall he was hiding in.

Amie quickly gathered herself and walked out of the restroom and back to Jimmy, who then lead the way back over to the Matt and the others in the VIP section.

Brian was standing in the alley behind the back of the club, he had excused himself so he could have a cigarette in peace. He raised the cancerous stick up to his lips and took a drag inhaling the smoke before blowing it out of his nose.

He was surrounded by darkness, as he walked slowly up the alley, there was only a small dim light at the back door of the club and that hardly provided any light. But he liked the darkness.

Brian was leaning against a wall, the only give away that he was there, was the amber glow coming from his cigarette but it was barely noticeable, when the back entrance door creaked open and shut.

Turning his attention to the door, which was around 30 foot away, he was not surprised to see a dark figure. But what did surprise him was who the figure was.

Johnny quickly glanced up and down the alley, making sure no-one had seen him, before he quickly pulled up the dark hoodie of the hoody he was wearing hiding his face. He wasted no time in casually taking off at a fast pasted walked down the alley and onto the main street, with his hands stuffed in his pockets and head hung low. Anyone would have mistaken him for a teenager, if they couldn't see his face.

Brian emerged from the darkness with a shocked smirk playing across his feature. He flicked his cigarette to the floor without stomping it out. For a moment he shook his head in disbelief.

"Let the chase begin...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda like this chapter.
Would have been out sooner, had it not been for my new puppy trying to gain my attention by pooping every 10 minutes!

Enjoy!