Scream Aim Fire

16

Amie stayed still, she was too afraid to speak, too afraid to move. Matt's grip on Amie's waist. "Matt. Your hurting me." Amie squirmed in his grip, but again it increased.

"Amie..." Matt stated slowly, not letting up. He drew in a breath. "Will you marry me?"

The room fell silent. Amie, just couldn't process that simple request Matt had made. She was prepared for Matt to launch an attack on her, hell kill her maybe. But she was not prepared for that question.

"M-Marry you?" She stuttered. Her mouth opened several times, as she tried to speak. "I...I don't know..."

Suddenly Matt's grip turned into a python like vice around her. Seizing the movement in her body. "Like I said Amie." He spat harshly in her ear, as Amie started to cry due to her lower ribs being crushed under Matt's strength. "There's a right and a wrong answer. Think of it more as a....live or die question...You make the choice."

Amie knew what answer he wanted and that would be the answer she gave him. Slowly, through the tears she nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't quite hear that Amie. What did you say?" He lifted her up slightly, so that her toes barely touched the floor. Amie let out a strangled, as Matt's arm now made it hard for her to breath. "Say.It."

"Yes! Yes I will marry you Matt." Amie's cry trailed off.

Matt then released Amie from his arms, allowing her to fall to her knees on the floor. He walked around so that he was now standing in front of her, then knelt down in front of her, but kept his threatening posture

Slowly, Amie raising her head. Tears leaked from her eyes as she continued to gasp for breath. She flinched, when Matt's hand took ah old of her chin, forcing her to focus on him.

With his free hand, he pushed a stray piece of hair out of her face, almost in a caring gesture. "Your mine now Amie. And you know that, don't you?" Amie nodded twice. "Good girl. You do not speak to anyone, other than me or my guys. You do not go anywhere without me or one of my guys. Your life is mine. I control you now. Got it?"

Again, Amie nodded once before Matt released her and rose to her feet. Whilst he towered over her, he reached into his pocket and retrieved a diamond engagement ring, holding it between his index finger and thumb. He seemed to gaze at the traditional ring for a few moments, before dropping it to the floor in front of Amie. "May as well wear it. After all, your not going anywhere soon. You'll officially be mine in two months. Then, your life is no longer yours."

Not even sparing Amie another glance, Matt turned and walked out of his office, leaving Amie to herself. Amie's body started to shake as she silently cried. This was not the way Amie pictured her life to turn out like. This wasn't the way she pictured getting engaged. This wasn't the way she pictured her life ending.

Time Lapse

Amie was sat all alone intheir Matt's home. It was now evening and Amie had not seen Matt since he proposed in the afternoon. He left with the guy not long after the episode leaving Amie to herself. She was still a barrel of nervous and the slightest noise made her jump in fright.

It was now nearing 10:30PM and Amie was considering going to bed. Or wouldn't Matt like it if she was asleep when he got home? But before she could answer her own question, the front door opened and Zacky walked quickly towards her.

Amie rose to her feet seeing the smirk on Zacky's face. "Zacky? What are you doing here?"

Zack grabbed Amie by her upper arm and dragged her back the way he had just came. "Matt has an engagement present for you at the club..." He continued to smirk.

Within moments, Zacky had Amie in his car and driving at a high speed towards Matt's club.

Amie didn't know if she felt more nervous about this present Matt had for her, or the smirk that was playing on Zacky's lips as he stared out at the road ahead of them.

Matt was waiting for Amie outside the club, when Zacky parked outside. Amie got out the car and Matt instantly grabbed her hand pulling her inside the club, which inside, was in total darkness.

"M-Matt. What's going on?" Amie stuttered, he dragged her further into the darkness.

Matt stopped and let go of her hand and in the darkness, moved so he was standing behind her, his hands on her shoulders holding her still. "All shall be revealed." She could hear the smirk in his tone of voice. "Jimmy, hit the lights!"

Suddenly, a spot light lit up a lone figure, sat in a chair with a dark bag of some sort over their head. Before Amie could make a noise, Zacky removed the dark bag to reveal the face of the person who was tied up to the chair.

"Oh my god..." Amie muttered her eyes going wide.

The guy that was tied to the chair was beaten and bruised. Their hands and legs were tied to the chair, while there was tape covering his mouth causing his cried to be muffled.

"Now see. I came up with the genius idea of giving you an in site into the life you'll be living from now on. So, Brian, if you please." Matt stated.

"My pleasure." Brian responded, cocking the dark gun he had in his hands.

The cries of the man tied to the chair became more frantic and desperate, as realization of what was going to happen hit him.

"No!" Amie cried out. "You can't! Brian stop! You can't kill him."

"Watch me." Brian cackled, pressing the gun into the beaten guys head.

Amie tried to turn, to run, to not see what was going to happen, but Matt held her in place, forcing her to watch.

Brian squeezed the trigger of the gun. The cried of the man ceased, as his blood shot out through the side of his head like a crimson floor. The dark liquid splattered across, not only the club floor, but Brian's smirk plastered face.

Amie's eyes were wide, as she watched the now lifeless body slump forwards.

Matt smirked seeing Amie's reaction. "Welcome to your new life baby..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little request, can you please check out my other stories and leave me a message telling me which one you'd like to see updated more often please?

Enjoy
x