Scream Aim Fire

17

The night that Matt murdered that man in front of Aimee's eyes, was the night she felt herself die. Not even her worst nightmare could have prepared her, because now, she was living in a nightmare.

She truly believed, that even after being with Matt for so many years, that he was well and truly, psychotic. There was no way that he had a 'normal' mentality. He was driven by death, destruction and power. As Aimee had come to learn, he was no longer Matthew Charles Sanders, but M.Shadows.

Aimee's reflection stared back at her in the mirror. Her eyes were dull and lifeless bore back at her. She had lost the will to fight, now, she would just do as she was told.

The engagement ring on her finger felt heavy, as she exited the bathroom into hers and Shadows bedroom. She sat on the bed and wrapped her hands arms around herself, to stop the thoughts of what Shadows forced her to do in bed the previous night.

A loud ringing sound broke the silence of the bedroom and Aimee looked in the sound's direction. It was her cell phone on the vanity table, that was literally steps away from her, yet she wouldn't dare answer it.He told her not to.

Heavy footsteps thundered towards the door of the bedroom and several moments later, Shadows appeared in the doorway. He looked over at the fragile Aimee, who's eyes were on the floor, and smirked.

Shadows then picked up Aimee's cell phone and read the ID. Mother Aimee's mother knew nothing of the situation, only the wedding.

"Hello, Elizabeth."

"Oh." Elizabeth stated in shock. "Hello Matthew. How are you my soon-to-be son?" She laughed lightly.

Shadows smirked, she was oblivious. "I'm very well. What can I do for you?" He looked at Aimee, who quickly averted her gaze.

"Well I was hoping to catch Aimee. It's to do with her wedding dress. Is she there?"

Shadows remained silent for a moment. "I'll just get her now." He then moved so he was standing in front of Aimee and extended the phone to her. Slowly, she took it from her large hand and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Mom?"

"Hello dear. I'm calling about the dress. I heard there were a few problems." Her mother said quickly.

Aimee bit her lip. "Yeah, it needs to be made smaller on the waist, the length altered..."

Shadows, as menacing as he was, still had standards nd stayed with the tradition of not seeing Aimee's dress before the wedding. So, he left Aimee to talk to her mother and returned to his office downstairs.

"Oh don't worry thing will be alright." A thick silence came from her mother's end of the line. "Are you alone?"

"W-What?" Aimee stuttered.

"Aimee is Matt still in the room?" Her mother demanded.

"Yes I am. Why?" Aimee asked.

There was muffling on the other end of the phone and something that sounded like 'Please. Save her...'

"Aimee." A unexpected voice stated on the line.

"Oh my god..." Aimee gasped, her hearted started to pound in her chest. "Johnny?"

"Shh! Yes it's me. Are you alright?" Johnny asked quickly.

"I-I'm fine. W-Whats going on?" Aimee quickly got off the bed and softly shut the bedroom door. "My mother! Is she alright?"

"Aimee. Calm down. Your mother is fine. I'm putting her on a plane out of the state in an hour. She's fine." Johnny sighed. "Aimee, I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you. But I swear to God I will get you out of this. If it's the last thing I'll do."

"Johnny." Aimee mumbled, as her eyes lined with tears. "I need you...Save me from him...Please..."

"I promise you I will Aimee. I'll save you from this nightmare..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.
x