Scream Aim Fire

18

Today was the day that Amie gave her life away to Matt. Today was the wedding day.

The wedding was not supposed to be for another two months, but there were apparent complications with Matt's business which meant that the wedding had to be brought forward. Alot more forward.

Amie had not heard a single word from Johnny in six weeks. This worried Amie. Had Matt found out they had been in contact? Did he decided it was too dangerous to get involved anymore? Given that he had managed to get Amie's mother out of the state. Matt believed she was seeing to her sick mother and it was too short noticed for her to make it back in time for the wedding.

Wedding. The very word left a bitter taste in Amie's mouth. To say that the wedding was elaborate was an understatement. Everything from the weddings outfits, to the wedding cars to even the catering at the reception, was pure perfection. Money was thrown away for even the slightest detail. But still Amie didn't want this.

The only thing that hadn't gone to plan was to do with Brian, Synyster. Whilst he was paying visit to collect owed money at a small business, the FBI were there waiting for him. They had gotten a lead off the street he would be there and so took action. Matt knew that he couldn't go anything to get Syn out of the clutches of the FBI, so Matt had now disowned him. He was of no use. Matt would only take action is he spilt any information to the FBI about him.

Amie stared at her reflection in the mirror. In total the dress, shoes, jewelery, hair, make-up and the all important engagement ring, came to a total of nearly $50,000. At least. The reflection staring back at her, was not Amie. The whole image was just wrong.

"Amie." The unmistakable voice of Jimmy came from the other side of the hotel room door. "The limo is here. Time to leave." Picking up her flowers and letting out a sigh, Amie made her way over to the door and opened it. Jimmy stood waiting for Amie. His attire was a black suit, with a white shirt and black tie. Matt would be wearing the same, except his shirt was crimson red.

Jimmy shut the hotel room door and lead the way to the Limo that was parked outside the entrance to the hotel. Amie needn't worry about other guest. Matt had paid for the hotel to be for his use only for the weekend, before himself and Amie depart for their honeymoon in Australia.

The large black limo was waiting with an open door in the back which Amie climbed into, Jimmy shutting the door once she was inside. Amie felt Jimmy get into the front of the limo and start the engine, before they began the 10 minute journey to the church the ceremony was taking place in. Matt didn't trust anyone to get Amie to the church, only Jimmy.

The total number of guests at the weddings was around 250. With all of those being guests of Matt's. Amie's mother was her only family, so she had no-one. And those 250 guests were all associates of Matt or as he was known Shadows.

Amie's thought were whirling. What did Matt want from her once they were married? Did he want her to be a trophy wife? Would she just be for show and there for his every want and desire? Did he want her to have his children that would carry on with business. So many questions Amie had on her mind, yet she would never get an answer until they were married.

Had Amie not been so caught up in all her thoughts. She would have realized that the limo had pulled off the highway a stop ahead of the one for the church. She would have noticed the cars, buildings and number of people were all becoming more and more scarce. She also would have noticed that the limo, was coming to a stop outside an abandoned warehouse near the beach.

Glancing out of the tinted window, it took Amie to fathom where they were. "Uh...Jimmy, this isn't the church?" Amie called out. She could hear the drivers door open and shut, meaning that Jimmy was getting out of the limo. She could then faintly hear footsteps, making their way to the door that she was say by. "Jimmy?" Her heart began to beat faster and faster with every step

As the door opened, Amie lunged for the free door on the other side in attempts to make a run for it. The second the door flung open, Jimmy reached out and grabbed her upper arm. Amie screamed loudly as she felt the hand touch her arm. She turned to face Jimmy, only to be shocked beyond belief.

Amie gasped "Johnny?!"

Johnny grinned "Miss me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so going to enjoy writing the next few chapters!!
So much is going to happen!!

Comment please?
Any check out my new story, I Could Get Used To This.
x