Scream Aim Fire

02

So Amie began the journey back to the house, she felt in a good mood, considering she hadn't seen alot of Matt lately, he had to go to lots of business meeting lately.

When Amie pulled up outside the house, she had to park the car on the curb. There was another car parked up on the drive way. She walked up to the house and opened the front door quietly, she was hoping to jump into the room and see how surprised they would all look.

Shutting the front door quietly, Amie walked towards the study room that was downstairs. The only light that she could see at that moment, was coming through the small opening of the study room. All other lights in the house were switched off. As she got closer, she could her voices....5 voices?

"See, didn't believe me when I said bad things would happen?" A voices said, Amie knew it was Matt, she smiled, 'he must be bluffing' she though.
"P-Please, I c-can explain! I swear I can Sha- ARGH!" there was a slight thumping sound. Amie thought for a moment, that didn't sounds right.

As Amie neared the door, her eyes peering through the gap in the slight ajar door. Her jaw nearly hit the floor at the sight before her. She quickly raised her hand to cover her mouth, to stop the shrieking noise in her throat, from surfacing.

In the study, was Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky and another guy...Matt was leaning up against the poker table with his arms folded over his chest, he also had a smirk on his face. Not the smirk you get when something funny happens. The smirk you get, when you've done something wrong, but it's right in your mind...or at least in feels right.

The guy who Amie didn't know, who had his back to the door, was on his knees. He was being held up by his arms. Brian on the right arm, Jimmy on the left. The guy had his head flopped to one side, as if he didn't have the strength to hold it up anymore. Zacky was standing just infornt of him cracking his knuckles.

"You really shouldn't have gone to the cops..Or at least tried too." Matt stated "Do you really think they would believe some stupid kid, that been arrested in the past. Over me? Matthew Charles Sanders?" Matt nodded his head slightly in Zacky, who in return delivered a forceful blow to the guys stomach. An agonizing groan came from the guy on his knees.

Amie shut her eyes and scrunched up her face at the man's scream. She couldn't believe it! This was her Matt! Her M. Shad- She paused M.Shadows...The Gang leader?? THE GANG LEADER! She stumbled back a few feet as reality hit her...She was seeing a murdered!

Shadows was the only name the gang leader went by, although the faces of the gang members had never been seen. Many People across the country were afraid of them. Afraid because of the murders and crimes they had committed and had never gotten charged for.

Amie knew she had to do something. She couldn't leave that guy to Matt. She took a step forward in the dark hallway, preparing to burst into the room or at least to something.

It was then the hallway telephone started ringing.

Matt and the rest of the guys fell silent immediately. Amie quickly scampered as quietly as she could into the nearest room, which was the sitting room. Matt emerged from the study, with an annoyed look on his face. He always had hated being interrupted.

While Matt was on the phone, Amie held her breath praying that the call would end soon. Thankfully it did and Matt walked back into the study.

"Something is up of 12th street downtown" Matt exclaimed.
"What about him?" Zacky said delivering another blow to the guy's stomach.
Matt pondered for a moment "Leave him here. We wont be long."

As Matt left the study he headed towards the front door, still not turning the hallway light on. He was followed by Jimmy, Johnny,Brian and Zacky after he gave the guy another kick.They exited the study, closing the door behind them. The sound of a car pulling off from the driveway could be heard. Amie decided she had to act fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated
X.x.X