Scream Aim Fire

03

Amie approached the study, the light was still switched off, she turned it on. She bit her bottom lip. The guy was lying on his back facing the ceiling. He had a cut across his cheek, a bust lip, black eye and bruises all over his arms. He looked in a terrible state, but he was still breathing. The guy twitched slightly when Amie switched on the light. She approached him

"Hey, I'm gonna get you out of here." She said quietly.
"W-who are you? How did ya get in?" He asked looking at her.
"Forget that, just stay quiet." Amie replied.

The guy didn't have any objections, not like his day could get any worse. Amie steadied him as he slowly stood up. He looked slightly older than herself, not too much older. He had blondish hair with black patches, was slightly taller than her and had big brown eyes. She took his arm and put it around her shoulders. Amie wasn't the strongest of people so it was a struggle for her to carry the guy.

They managed to get outside the house within 10 minutes of Matt leaving. They stumbled over to Amie's car, seeing as though the guy was in no state to drive. Amie slowly helped the guy get into the passenger seat of her car. Before running around the drivers seat and starting the car up, by now it was 11:35PM.

"Where do you live?" she asked.
"The apartments on Camellia Boulevard." He said, gritting his teeth. Amie nodded her head to show that she had heard him.

It was a 15minute drive to the apartments so it was nearly midnight by the time they got to his place. She helped him get out of the car, but he seemed to have gained a little more strength by now. They climbed the two flights of stairs until they came to the door of apartment 3. The guy rummaged in his pocket for a moment, before pulling out a key and opening the door. They entered the apartment and shut the door.

"Easy, Easy." Amie said as she helped the guy sit on the sofa. They fell silent for a few seconds.
"How did you get into Shadows' house?" The guy asked her, looking at her through a black eye.
Amie hesitated to answer at first "I-uh...I'm Amie Silver.. Uh...Matt's girlfriend.." She trailed off, how could she have been so blind....Just how!
"Your Shadows' girlfriend!" He said shocked "How do I know I can trust you! You just could be another one of his puppets!"
Amie's face turned pale "No!No! No! I didn't even know that-I mean..Matt-He said- I didn't know who he was- I didn't know he was him!" She said in defense.

They looked at each other for a moment. "Let me see to your cuts" Amie said going into the bathroom in search of pain killers and some bandages. She found them and walked back into the living room.

"No. I'm fine. See, just fine" He attempted to stand up, but in turn just couldn't find the strength and fell back into the seat "Okay, maybe not..." He said, with a slight pathetic laugh.

Amie shook her head and smiled, she cleaned up the cut on his cheek and got some ice to put on his eye. She held it against his eye for a bit. "I'm Johnny, by the way, Johnny Seward." The guy said. Amie nodded her head. "You know you should really, get as far away from Shadows as you can...He's dangerous" Johnny said, putting his hand on the ice pack, so Amie could let go.

"How could I just up and leave though? It's not like I could walk into the house and say 'Oh I know your the terrifying gang leader that murders people, I'm breaking up with you. Oh and by the way thanks for not killing me!" She said sarcastically.

Johnny laughed slightly. "I mean, is there like a day when he's out or something, when you can get your stuff and go without him knowing?"
"Well...He usually goes out for a few hours on a Friday afternoon with the guys" She replied
"You should really leave tomorrow...Is there someone you can stay with?" Johnny asked.
"My mom but he knows where she lives. He'll go after her!" She mumbled.

They remained in silence for a few moments. Then Johnny spoke "You could always-" He was cut off by a loud banging at the door

"SEWARD! OPEN UP!" Amie and Johnny remembered the voice immediately. It was Zacky's "LAST CHANCE SEWARD!"
"Quick! Hide in the bedroom!" Johnny whispered to Amie, giving her a little push in the direction of the room. She quietly ran into the bedroom shutting the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Feedback?
X.x.X