Scream Aim Fire

04

Johnny got up and walked over to the door. Sure enough Zacky was standing in the doorway.

"You have guts Seward. Escaping from Shads like that." He said gruffly. Johnny braced himself expecting to be hit, beaten up or shot at. "Matt likes people that have guts."

"Oh,uh...okay.." Johnny stuttered "S-so what does that mean. Exactly?" He asked timidly.

"He's giving you another chance. He'll see you tomorrow. His place" Zacky stated before giving Brendon a slight glare, then walked off.

Johnny shut the door and let out a relieved sigh. Even though he was back to square one working for Matt, at least he was safe for now. Amie poked her head out of the bedroom. Johnny nodded at her slightly to show that Zacky had gone. Amie walked into the room

"So..Guess your safe for now." She said

"For now being the key words." He laughed heading over into the kitchen area "Can I get you a drink?"

"Um a glass of water sounds good." Amie smiled. Then without warning her cell phone started ringing. She looked at her phone, there was only one person who'd call her at midnight. Johnny looked at her, she motioned for him to be quiet.

"Hello." she said, trying to fake tiredness into her voice.

"Amie, babe. You alright?" Matt asked

"Yeah, um. I'm fine. Why'd you ask?"

There was a silence on the other end of the line "Usually, you call when you get to your Mom's, and I tired calling your mom's house but there was no answer."

Amie bit her lip as Matt spoke and began to panic trying to think of an excuse. Her eyes darted to Johnny, he just looked at her with no emotion showing. "Oh, yeah. About that. When I got there, Mom had guests and they invited us out for a meal and I didn't want to be rude so, I didn't really have chance to call. We have only just got back."

"Hmm. Okay. I was just wondering." He paused "I guess I'll see you tomorrow evening then, me and the guys are going out for a bit tomorrow. Love you babe"

"See you tomorrow.Love you too" For the first time ever. Those three simple words left a bitter taste in her mouth. She finished up the call and let out a long breath to calm herself.

Johnny shuffled over to where Amie was sitting and gave her a glass of water. "Take it your meant to be at your Mom's tonight?" Johnny asked. Amie nodded and sipped her drink. "Considering you saved my ass earlier on. To make it up to you. Your more than welcome to stay the night here."

Amie looked at Johnny "You sure? I mean, I can always check into a hotel or something. I don't mind"

"No! I insist. It's the least I can do." He smiled back

Amie thanked him. That night she slept in one of the bedrooms in Johnny's apartment.Not that she slept much. She kept thinking about how stupid she felt. She was seeing one of the most feared men in country. When she did fall asleep it was only for a few hours.

When Amie got up the next morning it was 10am. Johnny was still asleep. So Amie left a note to him saying thanks for letting her stay the night, and for him to take care. She knew that Matt and the guys have most likely left to go off doing whatever they usually did on a Friday. She didn't even want to think what they did. Now knowing the truth.

When Johnny woke up, Amie had already left. He got up and sorted himself out, got changed, had breakfast and saw to the healing cuts from the night before. He was just about to sit down to read a book, when there was a knock at his door. He opened it.There stood Matt. He simple didn't say anything. He just simple motioned for Johnny to head over to the waiting car downstairs. Johnny picked up his apartment keys, locked the door and then followed Matt to his car. Zacky, Jimmy and Brian were already in the car. Johnny really wished sometimes he had never agreed to work for M.Shadows and Avenged Sevenfold.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it
I'm not too sure on it myself..but Meh
If you guys like it, then that's good enough for me.

X.x.X