Scream Aim Fire

05

When Amie arrived back at her and Matt's place. His car wasn't in the drive, so she was relieved that she could quickly get her things without him being there. She ran into the house and went upstairs. She didn't change her clothes or shower. Amie grabbed a duffel bag and began to shove clothes into it. She remembered that she had a few clothes down stairs in the washing machine.

Keeping an eye on how long she spent in her soon to be 'old' home, Amie darted down stairs with her duffel bag over her shoulder. She went into the laundry room and began to put clothes into the bag.

"What are you doing?"

Amie jumped at the sudden voice. She dropped the clothes on the floor.

"M-Matt!" She gasped.

"I thought you wouldn't be back until later?"

"I-uh" She stuttered "Mom was going on holiday today, so I headed off early today today uh.. I though you were out today?" She asked trying to stay calm.

Matt raised an eyebrow and then lowered it again "I was but then me and the guys came back. I thought we could hang out here for a few hours." He walked into the room a bit further "You didn't answer me. What are you doing with those clothes?"

Panic set in Amie froze. "Oh I- I was gonna do some laundry, but I can't really be bothered so I was going to take it down the laundrette."

Matt nodded his head "Good idea. Hey Jimmy! Don't fancy giving Amie a ride down to the laundrette?" He yelled through to the guys. Jimmy yelled back a 'No problem'

"Oh-no! I can go on my own Matt." Amie said picking up the bag.

Matt wouldn't have any of it. He walked Amie thought to the living room. When she got there, she was shocked to find Johnny in the room. Johnny was also shocked to see that Amie was still around, he expected her to be out of the state by now. Jimmy picked up the keys to the car and made his way out to the drive. Matt gave Amie a kiss,s and she walked out to the car, following Jimmy.

When Amie got back from the laundrette, Matt, Brian, Zacky and Johnny were all still in the living room. She went upstairs and put the duffel bag in the back of her wardrobe. Amie began to pace the length of her bedroom. She had to get away from Matt and his gang, but it was hard for her to get away when Matt more or less watched her all the time. She let out a sigh, then ruffled her hair. She knew she would have to make an appearance downstairs.

She walked down the stairs and into the living room and smiled. Amie walked over and sat next to Matt. He pulled her closer and she shivered at his touch.

"This is Johnny by the way" Matt said pointing over at Johnny.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Amie said. She was trying to hid the fact that she already knew who he was. Johnny smiled back as best he could without the other getting suspicious. "I'll go and make some drinks." Amie added.

"I can help if you'd like?" Johnny asked. Amie nodded slightly.

Johnny followed Amie into the kitchen. She walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a few glasses.

"What are you still doing here?" Johnny asked in a hushed voice.

"When I was packing, he showed up! There was no way I could get out!" She replied back.

Amie walked over to the fridge and got some drinks. Matt asked what was taking so long, Amie just told him to wait.

"You need to get away from him" He said picking up some of the drinks then walked back into the living room, giving a drink to Matt, Jimmy and Brian. Amie followed him in and gave a soda to Zacky, and gave one to Johnny.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet in between general chit-chat and whatever was on the TV, It was soon rather late and the guys left, leaving Matt and Amie in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy

X.x.X