Scream Aim Fire

06

It was late in the night, when a loud voice woke up Amie. She looked at the other side of the bed and Matt wasn't there. She got out of bed without making a sound and walked across the landing to the top of the stairs where she could hear better.

"As long as she doesn't find out. Nothing can go wrong...Yes I know that...Are you questioning my judgment?..Good. Someone is keeping tabs on us...Yes, I know. Well be careful." With that Matt finished the call and switched off the lamp in the living room.

'Keeping tabs on us?' Amie though. She was so caught up, that she didn't notice that Matt had switched off the lamp in the room. When she did, she quickly, but quietly, ran back into the bedroom and dived onto the bed and pretended to be asleep. A few moment later Matt crawled back into bed. And wrapped his arms around Amie's waist, who he thought was still asleep. Amie knew she had to get. Out as soon as she could.

A few days had gone by and still Amie hadn't manage to leave. Matt would always be around, or Jimmy, Zacky or Brian. She had encountered Johnny on a few occasions but not often, as they were afraid Matt would suspect something.

It was Monday night, Amie had just got back from the normal food shop. As soon as she pulled up on the driveway she knew something was wrong. She went inside and shut the front door.

"Matt I'm home-"

She stopped talking when she saw what was happening. Matt was holding a gun, to the temple of some man's head.

"Amie..." Matt said calmly looking at her deeply.

Before Matt could say a second word, Amie dropped the bags of food and darted up the stairs in shear panic for her life.

"GET HER! She does not leave this house!!" Barked Matt, hitting the guy he was about to shoot, with the butt of the gun.

Brian, Jimmy and Zacky sprinted up the stairs chasing Amie. She ran into the bedroom and shut the door, locking it as best she could. Knowing she wouldn't have long until they bust the door down, Amie ran over to the window and opened it.

"He just wants to talk to you Amie!" Brian yelled through the closed door. Within moments they had the bedroom door bust down. The first thing all three of them noticed was that the window was wide open. "C'mon, tell Matt we're gonna have to go and find her, shes jumped out of the window." Jimmy stated then walked out the room, followed by the other two.

When Matt was told that Amie had run, he knew they had to track her down, no matter what the cost. So he and the other set off to search the neighborhood for her. They also called Johnny to tell him he was needed.

Amie waited a few minutes, until Zacky, Brian and Jimmy had left the room, before coming out of the wardrobe in her room. She heard Matt and his gang leave the house. She hoped that by pretending to have escaped out of the window, she'd have more time to run. Amie now knew that her life was on the line. She picked up the duffel bag with her clothes in it and ran downstairs. Amie went out the back door, just in case some one was waiting out front. She climbed over the fence in the back garden. When she got over the other side, she took a moment to catch her breath.

SNAP! Amie heard twigs snapping, she turned her head and look behind her. It was Brian. They both stayed still and held they look at each other. Amie afraid of what he was going to do and Brian, contemplating what he should do.

Sharply, Amie dropped the duffel bag and took off running into the forestry area, just behind the house. Haner gave chase, jumping over Amie's now discarded bag, he was catching up on her.

She kept on running. Ducking and dodging various twigs and trees that got in her way,in the darkened night. Fear and panic were now taking over her body and thoughts.

Brian was quickly catching up on her, he always had been a fast runner. "We're not gonna hurt you!" Brian yelled at Amie, not sounding very believable."Matt just wants to talk to you!" Amie didn't even hesitate to carry on running. She wanted to get as far away from Brian and Matt as possible.

Amie looked over her shoulder, Brian wasn't very far behind her. As she turned back around, she felt someone grab ahold of her by her waist. She tried to scream but a hand smothered her mouth. She felt herself being led behind a bush. 'This is it' Amie thought, Matt had got her. Matt was going to finish her off. Matt was going to-

"Keep quiet or he'll hear us..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it

X.x.X