Scream Aim Fire

08

Amie quickly shot up in bed, "Where do I go?" She asked.

"Quick go into the bathroom!" Johnny said as he pulled her up out of the bed and towards the bathroom. Amie jumped into the bathroom and looked at Johnny "Don't worry, they won't hurt you." He said, closing the door behind himself.

Amie paced back and forth in the bathroom, her feet softly tapping the cold tiled floor. She slowly changed into her clothes from the previous night. Amie sat on the edge of the bath tub and bit her nails anxiously.

Johnny opened the door to his apartment and Matt came walking through casually followed by Zacky, Jimmy and Brian, all of whom looked exhausted. Matt looked like he was deep in though as he took a seat in one of Johnny's arm chairs, the others followed suit and sat on the couch.

"So um..any luck finding Amie?" Johnny asked sheepishly.

Matt shook his head "No. The guys were out all night searching the area. If Brian could have caught her in the woods, we wouldn't have been in this mess." He added bitterly. "And she didn't go up her moms. I'm gonna find her. She's running but running out of places to hide."

"What are you gonna do when you find her?" Johnny asked.

Matt simply shrugged "Talk, I guess. I can't have her running around, she might go to the cops, not that anyone would do anything about it."

"Why's that?" Johnny pressed, leaning on the door frame.

"The police work for him" Zacky said "Well ninety-six percent of them anyway." Zacky then put his cell phone on the side table and continued to listen to the conversation

Matt nodded his head. "Where did you disappear to last night?"

"I um.. I searched downtown for a few hours, but gave up at sunrise." Johnny lied to them as best he could.

Matt nodded his head."Right." He started standing up, "Zacky, Brian, Jimmy, get home and clean yourselves up and then get back on the streets and look for Amie. Johnny, I want you to start searching for her when we leave."

From the looks on Brian, Zacky and Jimmy's faces, it looked like all they wanted to do was go to bed and sleep for the next 24 hours.

Matt made his way to the door, and the guys except Johnny followed him. "I want to be updated from all of you every hour. No-one sleeps until we find her!" Matt exclaimed loudly. He said it so loud, that that Amie could hear him in the bathroom. She shuddered in fear and just wished for everything to go away, especially Matt! A few moments later Matt left, as well as his guys.

Johnny let out a sigh and walked back into the bedroom and to the bathroom. He opened the door slowly and saw Amie sitting in the corner of the bathroom, her arms clutched around her legs, which were up to her chest. She looked up at Johnny "I can't go back to him....He'll kill me...." She cried.

"Hey, hey, hey" He sat on the floor and pulled her into a hug. Amie clutched onto Johnny and cried her eyes out, soaking his t-shirt. "I won't let them hurt you." He ran his hand through her hair, in a soothing way, whilst rocking her slightly. "I promise you I won't let them hurt you."

After a few moments of crying Amie let go of Johnny. "There," he wiped away a few of her tears "All better." He smiled. Amie smiled back slightly.They stood up and sorted themselves out. "Come, Let's have breakfast."

Amie nodded and smiled. Following Johnny, they walked into kitchen, as they did the front door opened and Zacky walked through the door.

Zacky was oblivious to anyone else being in the room, he was looking for his cell on the side table. "Johnny!" He called out "I forgot my ce-" Zacky's eyes fell upon Johnny and Amie

Before any words could be spoken, Johnny charged at Zacky who was quickly heading towards the front door. Tackling him to the floor, Johnny and Zacky exchanged hard blows as they rolled around on the floor. Amie screamed in horror, begging them to stop fighting but neither would listen to her.

Zacky, being stronger than Johnny, flipped them over so he was on top of Johnny "Your so in for it Seward!" Zacky snarled, wrapping his hands around Johnny's throat. Johnny gasped for air, his eye's slowly rolling to the back of his head. He fought off Zacky as best he could with his arms, but he was becoming weak.

"Say Goodnigh-ARGH!!"

A loud smashing noise could be heard, as a glass vase shattered over Zacky's head knocking his unconscious. He rolled off the Johnny and fell motionless to the ground next to him. Amie looked down at Zacky in shock. Glass littered the floor, as she had smashed a vase over Zacky's head.

Slowly Johnny found his feet, and staggered over to Amie, who had now began crying again. He wrapped his arms around her, as she sobbed away.

"A-Amie. Look at me." Johnny gasped "Amie, Look at me." She slowly pulled out of his embrace and looked at him, through red puffy eyes "This is not your fault okay? You have not done anything wrong...Listen carefully, me and you have to get out of here soon." He pushed back the hair on her face and looked at her dead in the eyes.

"I'm...I'm s-so scared Johnny.." She cried. "I don't want to die..."

"Amie..I swear to you...I will not let anything happen to you" He pulled her back into a hug and then kissed the top of her head. "I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.

x