Internally Dead

Chapter 4

It took a moment for me to wake up but when I did I was happy to realize where I was. I was in my new room. At me and Danny's house. I was safe and I didn't have to worry about anybody coming in angry about something or other. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. As I passed Danny's room I saw that it was empty and remembered that he said he had to work at eight this morning. Quickly I cleaned up and made my way into the kitchen to find something to eat. On the fridge there was a note

Bug,
Sorry I had to leave so early but you got to do what you got to do. There is some things in the fridge to make breakfast with. And if you don't want that there is some cereal in the cabinet. I should be back home around one or one thirty.
See you soon, love Dan

I went straight to the cabinets above the sink and grabbed the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He had gotten me my favorite cereal. I made my bowl of cereal and sat down at the table to eat it. The quiet was comforting. I was unconsciously waiting for a yell or hit to the face for doing something wrong, but it never came. I finished my breakfast and washed my bowl out. I didn't have anything to do and I hardly ever watched tv, so I figured I would go for a walk.

After throwing on an old band tee and some skinnies I went out the front door and locked it. Danny had giving me a key to the front door sometime on the way here. I stepped out into the Saturday morning sun. I started my walk down the sidewalk taking in everything I saw. It wasn't a very crowded neighborhood and by crowded I mean it was a house ten feet away from each other. It also wasn't a very fancy neighborhood like the one I used to live in.
Nothing in particular had caught my eye until I reached the corner of the block. Across the street from me there was a girl yelling at her mom. It didn't look pretty.

"O--kayyy, Ma. I don't care! I am going out and I will be back whenever. Geeze!" The girl walked to the end of her driveway and stopped. Her mother just shook her head and went back inside. The girl was gorgeous. She was Hispanic. Her dark hair was up in a pony tail and surprisingly it was highlighted with thick blonde streaks. She was slim and medium in height. And even though she was frowning there was no mistaking she was flawless.

I didn't realize I was staring until the beautiful girl turned her frown on me. "What are you staring at?"

Being as I am so articulate, I replied " Uh-umm, uhhh....I-I was just..uh..." Then she did the weirdest thing, she started laughing. Loud.

"Chill out girl, I was just playing with you. Don't freak out." As she made her way over to me, I let out the breath I was holding. I had to admire her style too, She had on some cute shorts and had matched it with a polka dot sleeveless shirt.

"You're Danny's little sister. I saw him moving the extra stuff in the other day and I was walking my dog, so I asked him who it was for."

" Yeah, I am is Danny's sister. I'm Sophie." I said smiling at this interesting girl.

She smiled back at me, " And I am the one and only, Anna Maria. But if you ever call me by my full name I will personally smack you. No, I am kidding but seriously call me Anna."

"Okay I won't call Anna Maria," she gave me a pointed look, " Anna, got it."

She grabbed my hand. "Let's go do something. I am bored and there is no way I am going back to my house."

"Is everything okay?"

She rolled her pretty eyes. "Yeah, me and my ma are just having one of our daily spits. You know, the normal mother daughter thing. Nothing too important. Now come on lets go meets some new friends!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So there you go! I have introduced you to the amazing and beautiful Anna Maria.
I also put up some new characters for you. It is only the characters that I have introduced. But hopefully I will be able to get up more.

Leave me some comments, subscribe, and continue reading!
Enjoy <3