‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Sober Confessions

Emma's POV

"I'm sorry, Jimmy." I said while finally getting myself under control. It's been an hour since Brian stormed out. I really fucked things up this time. I regret everything I said to him, mainly because I was lying.

Jimmy was being so nice and comforting. "Emma, stop apologizing. Brian will understand."

That made me shake my head, "You didn't hear him."

He put a comforting hand on my shoulder, "Emma, he loves you. He will understand."

I was about to say something, but was cut off by tumbling noises from the hallway. I then heard someone laugh. I frowned, and then heard Zack holler. "Jimmy! I need your help." He rushed out into the hallway with me following him.

The sight in front of me, was Zack and Johnny holding a very shit faced Brian. Jimmy sighed and took Johnny's place, while trying to take him to the guest room. I stood there and watched. I felt guilty, it was my fault he was like this.

Johnny pulled me into a gentle hug, "Don't worry about him, he'll get over it. I know all those things you said to him isn't true. Just talk to him, and he'll understand."

I sighed in his arms, "Thanks, Johnny. I needed that."

He pulled back, "No problem, oh and you might want to talk to him in the morning, he can be a little crazy when he drinks, especially when it's Jack." I knew that from past experiences with them, so that wasn't anything new to me. Jimmy and Zack walked back out of the room.

Jimmy was shaking his head, and Zack was laughing. They got over to us, and Johnny eyed Zack. "What happened?" Jimmy didn't respond which made Zack laugh harder. If I was in a good mood, I'd probably be laughing, because Zack's laugh is really contagious.

Zack took a deep breath, "Brian told Jimmy to marry him." He cracked out another laugh, and Jimmy shook his head. "It really isn't that funny, Zack."

Johnny started to laugh, "Yeah it is, Jim." Jimmy pulled Johnny in a headlock. "What about now, short shit?" Johnny was still laughing, and Jimmy was tightened his grip on Johnny's neck. A weird noise came out of his mouth, and Johnny's face got red.

"Let him go, Jimmy." I said blankly, and Jimmy finally let go.

I walked back into my room after Johnny hollered a 'thank you'. I sat on the bed, and pulled my knees up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around them, and the guys walked in. They sat on the bed next to me, and said nothing.

Zack was the first to say something. "Did you mean it?"

"No." I said while keeping my gaze on the floor.

He sighed in relief, and I continued to look at the floor. It was the only thing I could do. It's my fault Brian is like this, and I can't do anything to fix it right now.

Jimmy changed the subject, "Where's your Uncle?"

I looked at him, "He's working. He works all day, he's rarely even home."

"Wow." Johnny stated.

Zack cocked an eyebrow, "So, if he's never home, then why do you have to live with him. You could of just stayed in Huntington Beach with use, and he could check up on you every week or so." I shook my head, "He'd never agree to that."

"Then let's make him." Jimmy butted in.

I rubbed my face, "Guys, I really appreciate you being here, and trying to help me. I just don't think moving back to Huntington would be such a great idea."

Johnny looked at me confused, "What do you mean? Huntington was the only place you call home, remember?"

"Yeah, but-"

Jimmy cut me off, "No buts, Emma. You know you want to move back just as bad as we want you to move back. I miss having you in School with me. You were one of the main reasons why I went everyday."

Zack agreed, "Yeah, Em. We all only go now, to make sure Brian goes. He skips every day he has the chance."

I shook my head, "Guys. It's not going to happen. I don't care if I want to move back, it would never happen."

Johnny tried to convince me. "Maybe if we show your Uncle that you're better off in Huntington with us, he'd let you." I continued to shake my head. "No, just stop." I snapped at them, and ran out of my room.

I heard Zack call after me, but Jimmy told him to let me be. I walked into the bathroom, and stood there, while staring at my reflection. I looked like shit. I was emotionally drained. It looks like I haven't ate in days. I pressed my fingers at the bags underneath my eyes. I haven't slept either.

The door opened up, and I turned to it, "Guys, seriously-" I shut up, when Brian rushed in. I frowned, "Wha-" He didn't let me finish my sentence, he ran for the toilet and barfed into the toilet. I got grossed out, but felt guilty as he coughed.

I grabbed a towel from under the sink, and walked over to him. I handed it to him, as he sat down next to the toilet. He mumbled a 'thanks' and I decided to stay with him. Once I sat down next to him, he frowned. "Why are you in here?"

"Do I have to have a reason?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

Brian rolled his eyes, "You don't love me, remember? If you're in here because you feel bad, just leave. I don't need your sympathy." He snapped at me.

I shook my head, "I'm not leaving."

He shrugged, "Fine, I'll leave." Just as he went to stand up, his face went pale, and he hunched over the toilet. I rubbed his back as he puked in the toilet. He stopped, and flushed the toilet. I handed him the towel, and he leaned up against the wall.

"Please, you've hurt me bad enough today. Just leave." Brian said with an icy tone, that cut my heart into pieces. I couldn't loose it now, I had to stay strong. I needed to talk to him, just like Johnny said.

"I'm not leaving, Brian." I said while keeping my butt firmly on the tile floor.

He groaned, while avoiding eye contact with me. "Why so you can just hurt me some more?"

I took a deep breath, while keeping the tears under control. "I'm not leaving because I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe, isn't that cute? I was smiling when I typed that last line. :)

I seen people do this, and I felt like doing it so, what was your favorite line of this chapter?

Mine was: "I'm not leaving because I love you." Have a different one?

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
XxRebeccaLeexX
Spoileddxbrat
FaBzShadows
RazzyVengeance6661
isinhapaula
Jimmy.Sullivan
SabbyFreakShow
KillJoySynner
awake my soul;
shortygirl
gothique4
Jesse711
JustThinking
OhMyVengenz
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
You guys really make my day!