‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Admitting

Emma's POV

My neck was really stiff, and I opened my eyes when I heard someone groan. I looked around, and noticed I was in the bathroom laying on Brian's shoulder. I raised my head to see Brian rubbing his eyes with his left hand. Another groan escaped his lips as I stood up. My neck was all tight, and cramped up.

"Damn, my neck hurts." I complained, and Brian scoffed, "My back hurts!"

I didn't say anything as he stood up, "What happened last night?"

That made cock an eyebrow at him. "You don't remember?"

"Nope, last thing I remember was you telling me you didn't love me, and then going to get shitfaced." Brian said with a sour look on his face. That made me sigh. I had to re-explain everything to him. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Well, you were puking your guts out in the toilet all night."

Brian frowned, "Why were you in here though?"

I took a deep breath, and exhaled. "I felt bad because I knew you were drinking because of me."

"No shit." He rolled his eyes.

Tell him. My mind kept urging me, but I couldn't find the will to.

Brian's dark eyes met mine, "I appreciate your help, but I don't need anything from you. Just like you don't need anything from me." He said with an icy tone, before walking out of the bathroom. I followed him into the room where he was sleeping in. Zack was sound asleep on the bed, and Brian grabbed his suitcase.

I watched him put all of his clothes into it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, scared to know the answer.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm packing my shit, and leaving. You don't want me here, remember?"

My heart sank, and I swallowed the lump in my throat. I tried to say something, but nothing would come out of my mouth. Brian zipped his suitcase up, and Zack woke up. "Brian?" He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Where are you going?"

"Home." Brian said while grabbing onto his suitcase.

Zack flew out of the bed, "Bri, come on. Don't just leave-"

Brian shook his head, "You're not going to change my mind." He walked out of the room, and I couldn't move. My body was paralyzed, I couldn't even get any words out. Zack glared at me. "Emma! Do something!" He pulled me out of my trance.

I hesitated, and Zack noticed. "C'mon, Emma. You can do this, tell Brian how you feel, before it's too late."

That was the reassurance I needed.

I took a deep breath, and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs, and started to panic when I didn't see him. I slipped my boots on real quick, and ran outside. He was walking down the driveway, and my feet took over. "Brian!" I called out for him.

He turned around just as I caught up with him. Brian sighed, "What?"

I started to catch my breath, and I swallowed the lump in my throat. My stomach was squirming with butterflies and my heart was beating erratically. "There's something I told you in the bathroom last night."

"What did you tell me you hate me too?" Brian asked sarcastically.

I shook my head, "No. I told you.." I trailed off, I couldn't get it out for some reason.

Brian was getting irritated, "Emma, if you're just saying this to stall me then." He turned around to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. Without realizing, I pulled him close to me. My head was inches away from his. I took a deep breath before saying. "I told you, I love you."

He froze not sure what to say, just as he was about to say something, I crashed my lips against his. Brian was taken surprise by this, but he deepened the kiss without a second thought. I felt like my heart was about to crumble. I couldn't get enough of him.

I finally broke the kiss, but only to breathe. Brian pecked my lips, "So, you're not just saying that?" His warm breath was against my face. I shook my head, while gazing into his chocolate filled eyed. "I'm sorry for saying that to you. I only said it yesterday, because I knew that was the only way you would leave." I bowed my head in shame.

Brian's put his finger under my chin, "I should of known you didn't mean it."

"I didn't think you would believe me." I said, while burying my head into his shoulder.

He ran his fingers through my hair. "Let's just forget about that, now." I agreed with him, and we just stood in the middle of the driveway for a while. It started snowing again, and I finally realized it was really cold outside. I didn't even think of putting on a jacket before coming outside.

The wind blew against me, and I shivered. Brian wrapped his arms around me to warm me up, and I couldn't but, feel safe in them. I inhaled his scent, and sighed contently. This was what I needed. I needed Brian. I lifted my head to look into his eyes, "Bri?"

"Yeah?" He asked while tugging a piece of hair behind my ear.

I gained some confidence, and took a breath to steady myself. "I need your guys' help. I hate being depressed, and I hate hurting myself. I want to get better, and I hope you and the guys can help me. Even after all the shit I put you guys through.. I just hope you can forgive me for it."

Brian let out a sigh in relief, "You don't how long I've been waiting for you to ask for help." He looked past me and smiled. I turned around to see all of the guys standing on the front porch in their pajamas. He motioned for them to come over, and they obeyed.

"Wanna tell them, what you told me?" Brian eyed me.

I bit my lip before looking up at their confused faces. "I need your guys' help. I need to stop hurting myself."

Jimmy got the biggest smile on his face, "Aww, Emmerz!" He pulled me into a big hug. I returned it the best way I possibly could. He let go, and looked down at me. "Emma, we're going to help you get through this. You're strong, and before you know it the old Emma will back."

I just gave a silent nod. Zack pushed Jimmy out of the way, "Jimmy's right, Em. We're here, and you're going to beat this. We fucking love you, okay? Everything will get better." He pulled me in for a short embrace.

"Since everybody said what I was thinking, I'll just give you a hug." Johnny smiled, and everyone chuckled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I loved hugging Johnny, because we were the same height.

Jimmy flicked his ear, and he let go. "Did you just flick my ear?" Johnny asked, annoyed.

"Whatchya gonna do about it, Seward?" Jimmy taunted, and Johnny took everyone by surprise in tackling Jimmy to the snowy ground.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT'S COLD!" Jimmy yelled while scrambling to his feet.

Johnny just smirked, "Hey you asked what I was going to do, I just showed you."

Zack rubbed his hands together. "Let's go inside, it's getting way too fucking cold out here."

We all agreed and headed for the front door. All of the guys were ahead of me, and I was walking slower than them. Brian was keeping pace with me, and I turned my head to him. "Thank you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and whispered into my ear. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww! Aren't they just adorable?! :D Everything should be good now, right?

My favorite line: "Jimmy's right, Em. We're here, and you're going to beat this. We fucking love you, okay? Everything will get better." because Zacky is just an adorable little thing. ;D What's yours?

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
FaBzShadows
A7xMeredith15
JustThinking
shortygirl
gothique4
LoveisVintage
XxRebeccaLeexX
SabbyFreakShow
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
awake my soul;
Spoileddxbrat
RazzyVengeance6661
Star Angel
isinhapaula
You guys rock! \m/