‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

An Offer

Emma's POV

The next day I woke feeling like myself for once. I felt like I actually got sleep. It made me happy. I got out of my bed, and walked out of the room. I decided to go wake the guys up. I started to worry when I found both of the rooms empty.

I made my way down the stairs, and stopped when I heard voices from the living room.

"Maybe it's best if you guys leave." My Uncle Jack said, and my heart started to tighten up. He couldn't just make them leave. I started to bite my finger nail, waiting for someone to say something.

Jimmy was the first to say something. "No! We're not just going to leave her, she needs us!"

Uncle Jack sighed, "I thought you guys coming out here would make her better, but it seems like she's getting worse."

Brian scoffed, "You're kidding me, right? You haven't even been home to see her! She's actually doing a lot better." I crossed my arms over my chest, and listened closely, hoping they wouldn't leave.

"I've been looking into this teen facility. It helps Teens with depression, and she would be staying there for a couple of months. They said they could even keep her permanently if I wanted them to." Jake said, and I started to panic. He was sending me to a mental hospital. I'm not insane! I don't need to go there.

Zack was out-raged by this, "Are you fucking serious right now?! SHE ISN'T INSANE!" I cringed at how loud he was yelling. "The only insane person is you for wanting to send her there! The only place she should be sent is on a plane back to Huntington Beach with us!"

I decided to interfere. I walked down the stairs, and into the living room. "I'm not going to a mental hospital!"

Uncle Jack looked up at me, "It's not a mental hospital."

"I don't care what it is, I'm not going there! You can't make me!" I exclaimed with tears filling in my eyes.

He sighed, "Emma, you cut yourself! You need help."

"They're helping me!" I said while gesturing to the guys. "I haven't cut since they got here."

Uncle Jack shook his head. "Emma, I'm doing what's best for you."

I took a deep breath, and exhaled. "You don't know what's best for me! You're not my father, even my own father didn't even know what was best for me! I practically raised myself, I make my own decisions! I know that going back to Huntington Beach is what is best for me, it's my home!" I said while the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I want you guys out of here by tomorrow." Jack said, while walking out of the Living Room. I heard the front door slam, and it made me cry even harder. Jimmy was the first to pull me into his arms. I cried on his chest, staining his shirt with my tears. Not that he cared about that.

He patted my back, "It's okay."

That made me shake my head, "No it's not! I just got you guys back, I can't lose you again."

"You won't lose us." Brian said to me, as Jimmy let go off me.

He pulled me into an embrace, and I buried my head into the crook of his neck. I snaked my arms around his torso, squeezing him tightly like he was going to disappear. Brian rubbed circles on my back, and Zack groaned. "This is fucking ridiculous! I wish you could just live on your own, I mean you're 17 years old."

I didn't say anything, just kept myself content in Brian's arms.

Johnny agreed with Zack. "Your Uncle is a dick head, he's never even home, he's just like your parents."

"It doesn't matter. He won't listen to us. You guys are going to have to leave, and I'm going to that damn teen facility." I complained, while finally letting go of Brian.

Jimmy grinned like a goof ball, and everyone looked at him confused. He clasped his hands together. "Just come home with us."

I shook my head, "Jimmy, he would call the police."

He was still grinning, "Not if he thinks you went to the teen facility."

"Would if he went to visit me?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

Jimmy sighed, "Fuck."

"That was a stupid idea." Johnny thought out loud, which Jimmy hit the back of his head, "You gotta a better one?" Johnny smirked and nodded. "Actually I do. We can have one of our parents talk him into letting her come back with us."

Brian rolled his eyes, "If he won't listen to us, what makes you think he'll listen to our parents."

"I think he would listen if the person was a lawyer." Johnny continued to smirk.

I frowned, and Zack grinned. "Aw, dude! That's a great idea." I was still confused, and Jimmy noticed. "Zack's dad is a lawyer, maybe he can convince Uncle dick head to let you come back with us." Zack pulled out his cell phone, and I was biting my nail wondering if this would actually work.

After 15 minutes of Zack being on the phone, he finally hung up. "My Dad said there isn't anything he could do, and then he told me not to do something stupid." We all sighed.

Brian's POV

"I'm going to go have a cigarette, I'll be right back." I told them, while walking out the front door.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number. Once the person picked up, I gripped the phone tighter. "I got an offer for you that, you can't refuse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm..

Favorite line: "The only insane person is you for wanting to send her there! The only place she should be sent is on a plane back to Huntington Beach with us!" Zacky is soo cuute! c; Yours?

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
XxRebeccaLeexX
FaBzShadows
RazzyVengeance6661
Jesse711
Spoileddxbrat
JustThinking
shortygirl
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
awake my soul;
SabbyFreakShow
My amazing commenters! I love you all! :D