‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Home

Emma's POV

"Em, wake up. We're here." I heard Zack's voice interrupt my sleeping. A groan escaped my lips as I opened my eyes to see that we were still on the plane. Everyone was in the aisle way ready to get off. I smile crept onto my lips knowing I was home, finally. Zack and I got off the plane, and once we made our way into the building, I spotted the guys.

They started running for us, and practically tackled me in a hug. "Welcome home!" They all chorused together, and I rolled my eyes.

Zack scoffed, "That's cool, no cares about Z, it's all good."

Brian rolled his eyes while pulling Zack into a hug, "Aw! It's okay, Zachary. I love you." He said while planting a big fat kiss on Zack's cheek. All the guys and I busted out laughing. Zack shoved Brian off of him, "You sick fuck!" He said while wiping his cheek.

"Don't deny your love for me, Zacky." Brian said in a high pitched girly voice.

Zack just flipped him up, which caused me to laugh harder. We got our baggage and headed outside of the Airport. Once we stepped foot outside, I felt the warmth. It felt so fricken nice. Zack felt the same way, "Oh my god! It's warm! It's warm!" He shouted like an a crazy man.

Jimmy chuckled, "Damn, Zack."

"I am never going to Michigan ever in my life again." Zack explained.

We got to Jimmy's car and I chuckled. He still had the same car. We tossed our bags in the trunk and piled into the car. Johnny sat up front with Jimmy, while I sat in the back with Brian and Zack.
Jimmy started driving and Brian nudged me, "How's it feel to be home?"

"It feels amazing." I said with a huge smile on my face.

Brian kissed my cheek, "Good, I'm glad." My cheeks started to get red at him doing that, and Jimmy started talking to Brian about something that I didn't even pay attention to. I glanced at Zack to see him winking at me. I rolled my eyes, and playfully nudged him.

We got to Brian's house and I couldn't help but smile. Once we got out of the car, Brian grabbed my bags for me. I followed Jimmy up the pathway to the front door. I watched in amazement as he just walked right in. A thought clicked in my head, and I realized that I was going to be doing that every day.

Brian guided me into the Living room, and I looked around, it was still the same. Everything seemed to be the same. I saw Brian's Dad sitting on the couch with his wife, Suzy. They both stood up to greet me. I was shocked when Suzy pulled me into a hug. I returned it, gratefully.

"It's good to have you here, Emma." Brian's Dad spoke up.

I finally let go of Suzy and smiled up at him. "Thank you, Mr. Haner. You don't know how much this means to me." Brian's Dad chuckled, "No need to call me that now, Dear. You can call me Brian."

Suzy sent a smile in my direction, "Or call him Sr, like I do."

"Brian, why don't you show Emma where she'll be staying." Brian Sr suggested to his son.

The guys and I followed Brian up the stairs. We headed to Brian's door, and I frowned. He opened the door, and we all walked in. I was shocked to find everything different. It didn't look anything like his room last time. The walls were still black but, they were no longer covered in posters. The room was spotless and it looked like no one has slept in it in days.

"This is your new room." Brian announced, and I frowned at him, "This is your room."

He shook his head, "Not anymore. I'm staying in the basement-" I tried to protest but, Brian cut me off, "Emma, it's fine, really." I sighed in defeat as, Brian placed my bags on my new bed.

Jimmy smiled, "So, what are we doing now?"

Johnny bit his lip, "Uh, Jimmy. We have band practice." He said quietly, like he didn't want anyone else to hear. Jimmy sighed, "Fuck, I forgot. Zack are you coming?" He looked at Zack who was sitting on the bed.

Zack looked over at Brian who was ignoring them completely. He looked back at Jimmy, "Tell Matt, we'll do it tomorrow. We're too busy right now." Jimmy pulled out his cell phone, and started typing numbers into it.

Brian looked back at me, "I'll be down in my room if you need anything." With that he fled the room without saying a word to the rest of the guys. I looked at Jimmy and sighed. "He really doesn't like Matt that much, huh?"

They all nodded, and I just looked at the floor, kind of feeling like it was my fault. Jimmy shoved his phone in his pocket, "Matt said it was cool, and Emmerz, don't blame yourself for this. You know how stubborn Brian is." That was true, Brian was probably the most stubborn person I have ever met in my life.

Zack clasped his hands together, "Well, let's go get Haner and head to the spot. I'm dying for a smoke." Jimmy grinned, "Me too, dude! Let's get a 24 pack of bud light!"

Johnny groaned, "I have to buy, don't I?" He looked up at Jimmy, already knowing the answer.

"It's your turn, little buddy." Jimmy patted Johnny's shoulder.

We all headed downstairs to find Brian in the Living Room talking to his Dad. Jimmy jumped into the room excitedly, "Brian, c'mon, we're going to the ole spot!" Brian stood up from the couch, and Brian Sr eyed his son. "Don't stay out too late." Brian rolled his eyes but, nodded.

Once we were at the spot, I felt at peace. It's been 6 and a half months since I've actually been to the spot. It was just a little grass area, covered by branches. It made me feel safe, like no one could hurt you here. Zack and Brian both had cigarettes hanging out of their mouths.

Johnny showed up with a 24 pack of bud light, and sat down next to Zack. He handed everyone a beer, and he looked at me. "You want one?" I've only gotten drunk once with them. Since I was home, I think it deserved a celebration. I gave a shrug, "Sure, why not."

I cracked open the beer, and Brian sent me a cautious look. "You don't have to."

That made me nod, "I know but, I want to."

Jimmy who was grinning ear to ear, raised his can of beer in the air. "To Emma, welcome home."

"Cheers!" We all clanked our beers together, and took a big sip out of them.

About 2 hours later, and a whole 24 pack gone. We were all shit-faced. Brian and Zack were having an argument about something. Zack finally gave up, and Jimmy was grinning. "Looks like Brian won again."

"I always win!" Brian slurred his words, "I'm Synyster fucking Gates!"

We all looked at him like he was stupid. I frowned, "Synyster fucking Gates?"

Brian grinned while nodding, "Synyster Gates!"

Jimmy shrugged, and patter Brian's back, "I like it, Syn."

We spent the rest of the night laying in the park just enjoying ourselves. I was really happy to be home once again. I can only hope everything will stay like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I apologize for THEE worst chapter ever. I had this typed out for like 3 days but, I was trying to find a better way of explaining things. I finally gave up, and here's the crappy chapter. I honestly don't know what do anymore with this. I'm hoping it's just a little block. I would hate to see this story go down the dumps...

Feel free to help, as in suggestions? :Sigh: I don't know what to do anymore.. /:

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
fiction;
XxRebeccaLeexX
A7xMeredith15
RazzyVengeance6661
Jesse711
shortygirl
lexislove;
FaBzShadows
KaelynKatastrophe
Jimmy.Sullivan
SabbyFreakShow
JustThinking
awake my soul;
You guys are amazing, and I apologize for the wait also.

There's probably a lot of spelling/grammar errors mainly because I didn't have time to edit or even the energy..