‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

She's Broken

Jimmy's POV

Emma was taking a shower while I was sitting on her bed very confused. Something's up with her. My phone vibrated, so I pulled it out of my pocket. I winced when I saw it was a text message from Brian. I remembered telling Zack where I was going.

"Are you crazy? Brian will flip out if he finds out." Zack said while crossing his arms.

I shrugged, "Well don't let him find out."

Zack gave me a warning glare, "I'm not going to lie to him, Jim."

"Then don't." I said while grabbing my wallet and phone.

He let out a long, frustrated groan. "Jimmy. C'mon Dude, we all want to see Emma, but she doesn't want to see us. Brian made us promise never to contact her, but you're breaking that promise now." Zack said in a I-can't-believe-it kind of tone.

I grabbed my bag and slung it onto my shoulder, "Zack. I didn't promise anything. If he wants to get mad, let him get mad. I need to find out why she left, I've been waiting too long. If you were her friend, you would come with me too."

Zack's voice raised, "Don't pull that shit with me! You know I fuckin' love her, but I'm not going to hurt Brian over this. When her name comes up in a sentence, you see how he flips out. How do you think he's going to act when he finds out you went to see her, huh?"

"I'll deal with it when I get back."


I opened the message.

Are you fucking crazy Jimmy? Call me ASAP.

I took a deep breath before clicking the call button. I put the phone up to my ear and waited for him to answer. It stopped ringing. "What the fuck were you thinking?" Brian answered the phone.

"Hello to you too, sunshine." I said sarcastically, trying to lighten the mood.

It just made Brian more angry. "I'm not in the fucking mood, Jimmy. Why did you go out there? I thought we agreed we would leave her alone?"

He made my mood change within seconds, "Actually, you decided that, not me. I came out to Michigan to see my best friend who I haven't seen in 6 months. If you don't like it, that's too bad."

Brian made a 'hmph' noise. "Whatever."

"Do you even want to know how she is?" I asked, figuring he wouldn't care.

His attitude didn't change. "If she didn't want to contact or see how we were doing, then I'm doing the same thing." That made me clench my jaw, but I kept my cool.

"She's broken." I said coldly.

There was a pause, but then Brian asked. "What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "She was barely even excited to see me. Something's wrong with her, Dude. I don't know what, but I'm going to find out. Once I do, I'm going to see if her Uncle will let her come back to Cali."

"She choose to go back, so she isn't going to come back again. Jimmy, just let it go, man. She probably moved on, that's why she wasn't excited to see you. She probably has new friends and forgot all about us. Just leave her alone!" His voice raised and the line went dead.

Emma's POV

I let the water run down my arms, seeping into my freshly new cut marks I just made before I got into the shower. I don't like to cut, but it's the only way to get rid of the pain. It helps me keep calm. When Jimmy told me about Brian, I just wanted to slice my hand off. I messed up everything. There's no going back, no fixing, no nothing.

Once I was done with my shower I changed into another long t shirt and some flannel pajama pants. I walked back into my room to find Jimmy still in the same place I left him. He cocked an eyebrow at me, "What's with you and long t shirts? You never used to wear them before."

"Nothing." I snapped, but then regretted it. I didn't mean for it to come out that way, I just don't want him to find out about my cutting. I don't need him to feel bad for me.

Jimmy started to worry, "Emma. What's going on with you?" He asked while moving himself so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. "You know you can tell me anything."

I shook my head, "I'm fine, Jimmy. Don't worry about it." I tugged on the end of sleeves.

He wasn't buying it. "Whatever it is, I want to help you. I want my shy, bubbly Emma back."

"She's gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Back from Vacation. <3 Sorry, I didn't warn you guys about that, but don't worry now. I'm back and there should be plenty more updates from me.

I would like to thank the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
shortygirl
Spoileddxbrat
FaBzShadows
Jimmy.Sullivan
JellyBeans1666
becca65
Luna4123
age of aquarius.
tinkabell-1996
isinhapaula
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
fiction;
SabbyFreakShow
InAHaze
KellShadows
WickedMaddness
Hit The Lights
RazzyVengeance6661
Star Angel
Z_TheLegendary
SummerA7x
Alyx Khaos
LoveisVintage
Vampire vengeance
You guys amaze me, seriously. 32 comments on 1 chapter?! ♥

Keep rocking it! ;D

P.S next chapter will be in Brian's POV. Things will start heating up, don't worry. : )