‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

What You Deserve

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through my window. I reached over to the end table and noticed that it was 8:25am. My eyes widened and I flew out of bed. I was late for school. I rushed over to my dresser and pulled on an out-fit real quick. I rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and toss my hair into a pony tail. I was never late for School. Brian always wakes me up. Brian. That's explains it. He refuses to talk to me, so of course he won't wake me up for School, let alone give me a ride. I grabbed my phone, that now had 4 text messages from Jimmy asking where I was. I didn't respond as I grabbed my book-bag. I rushed out of the house and started walking to School. It wasn't that far, it just would have been nice if Brian gave me a ride. I got to School in about 10 minutes and I went to the main office to get a pass.

Ms. Phy seemed shocked, “Emma, dear. You're never late.”

I nodded, “I know, but I guess there's a first time for everything.” I said, while shrugging my shoulders.

She gave me pass, “Here you go, I excused it, since you're never late.”

“Thank you, Mr. Phy!” I said, while smiling. She waved me out the door and I headed to my locker. I tossed everything in there and grabbed my stuff for Spanish. I shut my locker and headed down the hall to the classroom, when I got stopped by Marissa and Mason.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, knowing this was going to be awhile. Mason took a step forward, “I see what you did to my girlfriend's face.”

This made me shrug, “She deserved it.”

He scoffed, “I don't think so, Emma. I think it's time for you to get what you deserve.” Mason almost growled as he took another step towards me. My back was now up against the wall and I wasn't sure if he was going to hit me or what.

Mason lowered his face, “Central Park. After School, be there. Oh and don't bring your friends, either.” He pulled away and chuckled, “Oh, that's right! You don't have any friends, because you're a slut and don't know how to keep your legs closed. Trust me, I'll show you how much of a loner you are.” He pulled away and walked down the hall with Marissa.

A sigh escaped my lips as I headed to Spanish in a hurry. I got in the classroom to find everyone talking and working on an assignment. I gave the Teacher my pass and she gave me a worksheet. My heart broke when I saw that Zack was sitting in my seat next to Brian. Brian didn't even look at me. I could feel tears rising in my eyes, so I just walked to the back of the room and took a seat in one of the back tables. Haven't I gone through enough? Why can't he just forgive me? I shook my head and wiped my eyes. I directed my attention to the assignment, praying this day would end fast.
***


Lunch came around and since it was Brian's first day back, I'm sure Jimmy is going to want to sit with his friends. I can't force him to sit with me. I decided to just go into the Bathroom and sit in a stall until lunch was over. Pretty lame, but I rather be in here, then sitting at lunch alone. I checked my phone and I noticed another text message from Jimmy.

From: Jimmy

Where are you? The guys said you came in late. I'm getting worried!


I hate getting him worried, but I can't go in there. I'll just see him 6th hour. The bell rang, signaling lunch had ended. I went to my next class and before I knew it, it was 6th hour. Once I got into the classroom, Jimmy pulled me into a death hug, “Emma! You scared me half to death!”

“Sorry.” I mumbled into his chest.

He let go and eyed me carefully, “What's wrong?”

“Nothing, I just have a stomach ache.” I lied, surprisingly, easily.

Jimmy pulled me over to our table and we both sat down. He rubbed my shoulder, “How about I come over after School and I can make you some Jimmy fuckin' Sullivan Tea?”

This almost made me want to chuckle, but I shook my head, “Not today, Jimmy.”

“Are you sure nothing else is wrong?” He asked, concerned.

I nodded, “Positive.”

The teacher came and started the lesson up. I couldn't even pay attention, I was too concerned about what is going to happen to me after School. Mason will probably beat the shit out of me, or he'll just let Marissa hit me. I know I should tell Jimmy, but I can't. He does too much for me as it is.

School was finally ending and Jimmy pulled me into a hug, “Feel better, butter cup. Maybe if you're up for it, I'll swing by later on?”

I shrugged, “I'll see. Oh and Jimmy?”

He looked down at me, “Yeah?”

“I love you.” I said in an almost sad voice. I just had to make sure he knew that in-case something goes bad at the park. Jimmy pulled me into another bear hug, “I love you too, Emmerz! Now, go rest!” He said with a chuckle.

I walked out of the classroom and went to my locker. I grabbed my book-bag and my jacket. I slowly made my way out of School. I headed for Central Park, knowing no one was going to be there to back me up. I was all on my own this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, guys. 4 more chapters and this baby is finished. <3 I feel relieved. I really needed to get this story finished. I also want to let you know that the final chapters are completely written, so you guys want another update? Comment to let me know and I'll see what I can do. ;D I love you guys so much!

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
FaBzShadows
KaeBug
shortygirl
SabbyHasAHeart
RazzyVengeance6661
Thanks so much, lovelies! :D

Image

Till next time.. (;