‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

No Cry

Emma's POV

I was sleeping and I couldn't open my eyes. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't. It was dark and I was beginning to think I was alone, until I heard Jimmy's voice.

"How is she?"

I wanted to smile when I heard Brian's voice, "Still the same condition. The Doc says she will wake up soon. It's all up to her. Her mind is just protecting itself."

So, I'm in a coma.. this is great.

Jimmy sighed, "Well, I'm here if you need me, so are the guys. Even Matt wanted me to tell you that he's here if you need him."

Brian got upset by this, "Fuck him, this is part of his fault!"

"Bri, come on. Emma is going to be okay. This isn't no one's fault." Jimmy tried comforting Brian, but Brian didn't want to hear it. Jimmy sighed again, "Just call me." I heard the door shut and it was quiet again. I drifted off and came back when I heard Suzy's voice.

"Bri, can you watch McKenna for a second? I'm going to get you some food." I heard shuffling around and Brian tried to protest, "I'm not hungry."

Suzy sighed, "Brian you're eating. You haven't ate in like 12 hours, I'll be right back."

It got quiet again and then I heard a little voice, "Emma, okay?" It was McKenna.

"I don't know, Kenna." Brian said, truthfully.

This made McKenna concerned, "Bri-Bri, okay?"

He took a deep breath and sighed, "No, Bri-Bri made a huge mistake. If I wasn't so hard on Emma, everything would be okay right now." Brian admitted.

McKenna made a little noise, "Bri-Bri no cry, no cry." It made me wanna cry knowing he was crying. I heard him sniffle, "I can't help it. It's all my fault."

The door opened again and I heard Suzy's voice, "Here, Bri. Eat something. Your Dad will be up here in a little while." She then noticed Brian crying, "Oh, honey! She's going to be okay. Emma's a strong girl."

Brian sighed, "It's still my fault. If I wasn't so hard on her, she wouldn't be in here."

Suzy objected, "Brian, don't think like that. Just concentrate on her getting better now." I felt her kiss my head, "Wake up soon, Emma. We love you." I heard McKenna say bye Brian and she even said bye to me. It got quiet again and I felt Brian grab my hand, "If you can hear me Emma, I'm sorry for everything. Just come back to me and I swear, it'll you be me and you till the end. I'm sorry-” His voice cracks, and I hear him sniffle.

“I love you, Emma.” He said.

I love you too, Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a short, filler chapter. 2 more chapters left. <3

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback! :D