‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Drunken Confessions

Brian's POV

After I hung up the phone with Jimmy, I threw my phone across the room. I was so pissed. Who does he think he is? Going to see Emma, when she doesn't even want to see us. I ran my hand through my hair furiously. I'm not mad at Jimmy, he just wants to see his best friend.

I'm mad at Emma for leaving. All that shit she said to me was probably a fucking lie. It's been 6 months and I still can't forget about her. It's driving me insane. I let out a long sigh trying to keep myself calm. It didn't seem to help.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys off of the end table, and my Dad stopped me. "Where you off to?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I just need some air, I'll probably going to Zack's."

He noticed the tone in my voice, "Son is everything okay?"

"Yeah." I snapped at him. "God, why do you always have to think something is wrong?!" I stormed out of the house slamming the door in the process. Once I got in my car, I started to regret snapping at my Dad. I know I'll be getting a long talk when I get back.

I pulled out of the driveway and started driving. It was too quiet, so I reached into the CD compartment, and pulled out a CD without looking. I put it and skimmed through the songs. I stopped once I heard the song that I couldn't listen to after she left, but I couldn't find the will to change it.

The memory of me singing it to her in the car was haunting me. She was smiling and even started singing it with me, once she learned the words. Her smile. All she had to do was smile at me, and that would warm my heart. I felt tears rising up in my eyes, so I shut the radio off.

I pulled into a Liquor store and walked in. I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels. I know the guy who works here, so he always lets me by beer or liquor. Once I got back into my car, I drove to the beach. It was dark, so I knew no one would be there. I parked the car and grabbed the Jack. I walked down to the end of the beach and plopped myself on the sand.

Why the fuck did she just fucking leave like that?

That seemed to be the only question I would ask myself for the past 6 months. She knew how much I loved her, she even loved me. Unless that was a lie, and she just said that to mess with me. All this theories were running through my head, and it was making my head hurt.

I opened the bottle and started to chug it down. Before I knew it, the bottle was empty and I was fucking wasted. I heard footsteps, and I was too drunk to even care.

"Brian, thank god." Zack appeared next to me.

I nodded towards him, "Hola, Senor." I was surprised how good that sounded.

He sniffed, "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah. Want some?" I lifted up the Jack Daniels bottle and realized it was empty. "Oopsies, I thought there was some left. Looks like none for you." I giggled like a little kid.

Zack sighed, "Oh dear lord. C'mon, let's go back to my house." He grabbed my arm.

I shook my head, "No! My Dad will be pissed if he finds out I'm drunk."

"That's why were going to my house, Brian." He said while pulling me to my feet.

I patted his head with my hand, "You're so smart, Zachary."

He nodded, "Sure, now help me." Zack helped me up to the beach and into his car. He got in the driver's side and looked at me. "God, you're a mess."

"Am not." I hiccuped out.

Zack continued, "What's going on with you, Bri?"

I rubbed my face, "Nothing, why do you ask?" I looked up at him with a grin on my face.

He groaned, "C'mon Brian. I'm being serious here."

"I can't stop thinking about her." I said, without thinking about what I was saying.

Zack nodded, "Emma?"

"Yeah, I think she lied to me. She didn't love me, if she did, she wouldn't of fucking left me." I said while tears filled my eyes. If I was sober, I definitely wouldn't be telling Zack this.

He put a hand on my shoulder, "Emma isn't like that, Brian, and you know it."

I shrugged, "I guess that's what I get for falling in love."

Zack didn't know what to say to that one, so he pulled out of the parking lot, and started driving. I must of fell asleep, because I woke up when Zack let me drop on the couch in his bedroom. He tossed a blanket on me, and I smiled. "Thanks Zacky, I love you."

"Why don't you say that in the morning?" He chuckled, and I went back to sleep.

***

Emma's POV

The next morning I woke up to see Jimmy just sitting on my bed. The look on his face told me something was up. I frowned and stretched, "What's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

I was confused, so I raised my eyebrow. "Tell you what?"

"That you cut yourself." He said with no emotion in his voice.

My heart started beating faster, and I started to panic. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Emma!" He snapped, and I stayed quiet. This was the first time I've ever really seen Jimmy upset. Jimmy uncrossed his arms and showed me the razor blade. "Were you ever going to tell me?" I didn't say anything.

He scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand. He grabbed the sleeve, and I tried to pull away, but he pushed the sleeves up before I could. He seen the cuts marks. Tears started filling up in my eyes. Jimmy ran his fingers over them gently.

He stopped at my most recent one, "When did you do this one?"

There was no use in lying to him now. "Last night in the bathroom."

I was expecting him to yell at me, and say he hates me, but he took me by surprise by pulling me into his arms. "It's going to be okay, Emma." He kept saying it over and over, but if I only I could find the will to believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably my only story that I've been so concentrated on. I always have to make sure everything is perfect on it, so I'm already half through typing the next chapter. Would you guys want another update today? Let me know, and I shall post it! : )

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
LoveisVintage
fiction;
FaBzShadows
bringmetolife6
MemoriesMakeMe
shortygirl
Spoileddxbrat
tinkabell-1996
JustThinking
SabbyFreakShow
Vampire vengeance
RazzyVengeance6661
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
kierstlovesyou
Jimmy.Sullivan
You guys really make me smile. ♥