‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Epilogue

The next few months blew by fast for Emma. One minute she was in a hospital bed and the next minute, she was on the stage in Huntington Beach High School, receiving her diploma.

The Principle gave her the piece of paper and shook her hand. She gave a polite smile and thanked him. Emma turned back to the audience to see Brian SR and Suzy standing with McKenna in her arms. They snapped a few pictures and cheered, loudly. Emma couldn't wipe that grin off her face. She now had people that she could call her family.

Just as Emma stepped off the stage, Brian met her halfway to spin her around. That caused Emma to giggle and only made Brian smile even more. He hasn't seen Emma so happy in a really long time and he's glad that she is herself again. Those hard, heart-aching, six months is something Brian never wants to relive again. He's sure Emma feels the same way.

As the ceremony ended and the students of Huntington Beach High School said goodbye to their classmates, for what could be forever. Emma and the gang headed to the spot to spend one last night being all together.

All the way to Central Park, Jimmy was bouncing around, wondering how he even graduated high school. Emma didn't wonder about it. She knew Jimmy was a smart kid, he just needs to apply himself, which is probably why everyone passed him.

Out of the whole gang, only Zack and Emma were the only ones who graduated with straight A's and B's. Brian came fairly close, but gave up on it. He didn't think it was worth it.

They found Johnny at the spot waiting for them with beer and wine coolers. Johnny was the only one who didn't graduate, because he still has about 2 more years to go. He tried to not let it get to him, but Emma could tell he wished he was on that stage with his friends tonight.

Johnny passed beers around and gave Emma a wine cooler. Everyone twisted their caps off and let them hit the ground.

"A toast," Jimmy raised his beer in the sky, "For getting through the most boring, fucked up, twelve years off our lives!"

Everyone raised their bottles, "Cheers!"

The guys downed half their beer, while Emma took a few big sips of her wine cooler. She wanted to have fun, but she also wanted to remember it.

The sounds of leaves crunching made everyone freeze and look at each other. Once they noticed that it was just Matt and Val, everyone relaxed. Johnny handed Matt a beer and Val a wine cooler. She took a seat next to Emma, while Matt continued to stay standing.

He started to grin, "I have some great news!"

"You're really a girl!" Johnny exclaimed, making everyone chuckle. Matt punched his shoulder, "Fuck you, dude. This news has to do with the band!"

Now, all the attention was on Matt. The band formed back up again, after Emma got out of the hospital. Emma wanted to move on with her life and she wanted everyone in her life to be happy, so she went out of her way to talk to Matt. She convinced him to come to a meeting at the spot when everyone was there. Matt and Brian had a deep conversation, it didn't start well, but it ended out with the band being back together.

Matt took a deep breath, "Avenged Sevenfold is going to be on Warped Tour!" Everyone screamed and hollered. Jimmy kissed Johnny on the cheek, before running like a maniac.

Johnny cursed and ran after him. Zack hugged Matt, while Emma and Brian shared a long, passionate kiss. Once everything calmed back down again, Matt explained that they would be gone for the whole summer.

Upon hearing this, it made Emma's stomach turn. She was going to be away from Brian for 3 months. That wasn't something that went well for them. Being apart only tears them up. Emma cuddled up to Brian's side, having her mood change within seconds. Brian knew why she was upset and he didn't know what to say.

Matt was watching them and he decided to interfere, "Emma, why are you so sad? You're coming on the road with us." He pointed out.

Emma sat straight up, "I am?!"

Val laughed at her silliness, "Of course! I'm going to need another female to keep these buttheads in line."

All they guys shouted a 'hey', but Emma ignored them, she was looking at Val, "Are you sure?" Emma knew that Val didn't really like her or Brian too much, so this shocked Emma.

"I say we just let everything be in the past," Val started off, "I don't have a friend that is a girl, so it would be nice to change that. I know we will be great friends."

Emma smiled and raised her bottle, "To the summer and experiences of what our new friendship lies." Val tapped her bottle with hers and both of them downed their drinks.

It was becoming dark outside and everyone was just enjoying the scenery. Jimmy and Johnny were shitfaced, while everyone else was just buzzed. Johnny was really talking off the walls, but it funny and entertaining.

"Emma, do you realize if it wasn't for Brian, then you wouldn't be sitting in front of us?" Johnny asked with a hiccup.

That made Emma roll her eyes, "I know that, Johnny."

Jimmy butted in, cackling like a hen, "I still can't believe you paid her uncle 10 thousand dollars!" That was directed to Brian.

Emma started to get confused and she turned to Brian, who looked like a kid who just got in trouble with their parents.

Matt chuckled at this, "Busted."

"Fuck off, man." Brian hissed.

This made Emma shake her head, "No, Matt's right. You are busted and you better start explaining yourself." She demanded while crossing her arms over her chest.

Brian took a deep breath and exhaled through his nose, "Okay, look. This was a long time ago, it doesn't effect anything now-"

Emma cut him off, "I don't care, I want to know." She insisted and Brian knew he couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

"I paid your Uncle 10 thousand dollars to make him sign guardian rights over to my Dad and Suzy." Brian said it like it was no problem at all.

This made Emma overwhelmed, "Where did you even get 10 thousand dollars?!"

Brian shrugged his shoulders, "My college fund."

Emma scoffed loudly at that, "This unbelievable, you know that? I mean, how come you never told me this?!"

"Because, I knew you would react this way. Emma, come on. Don't be upset with me," Brian took Emma's hand into his, "Think about it Emma. Do you really think you would be alive if you stayed there? I did this for you. I wasn't going to watch you kill yourself, not when I could do something about it, so I did. I love you, that's why I did it." Brian finished explaining.

Emma took a few minutes to think about it. Brian was right, if Emma were to stay, who knows what could of happened. She pulled him in for a kiss and Brian smirked into the kiss. The guys gave them cat calls and they finally separated.

Brian tucked a piece of Emma's hair behind her ear, "I'm guessing you're not mad?"

She shook her head, "Nope, I do have something to say, though."

He cocked an eyebrow up, waiting for her to say whatever she had to say. Emma placed a hand on Brian's cheek, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Brian pulled Emma into his arms as everyone direction their attention back to themselves.

Emma snuggled more into Brian's chest as Brian traced shapes on Emma's arms. Once his hand got down to her wrist, he flipped it over, so he could see the inside of it. The scars were still visible and still made Brian's heart drop at the sight of it. He took his thumb and rubbed it over her scars, gently. Emma raised her head, so she was looking at Brian in the eye, "Thank you."

Brian didn't even have to ask, he knew what she was talking about. Brian continued to gaze into her baby blue eyes, "Thank you."

Over the course of 2 years, Brian and Emma found out that they were meant for each other. They both riff off each other. They both would not be alive if it wasn't for how passionate their love is for each other. Whenever one of them broke down, the other was always there to put them back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there you have it. The end<3

Thank you all so fricken much! Everyone who has ever commented, subscribed, recommended, or even read, I'm happy you actually took the time to read it. (:

Now as of right now, I'm not posting a third installment. It could(probably will) change. Just not at this very second. If I do make a third installment, what would you want to see in it?

Readers: 760
Subscribers: 276
Recs: 65
Comments: 444
Chapters: 31

-Complete, thank you<3