‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

You Thought Wrong

Emma's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I've seen Jimmy. It's been 3 weeks since I told Jimmy I would try not to cut myself. It's been 3 weeks since I actually felt loved. Right now, it was the last day of School for Christmas Break, which meant it was my birthday. I wasn't even excited. It was just another year closer till death. Speaking of death, I was so close to committing suicide, but 'Uncle' Jack caught me. He told me if I don't straighten up, he's sending me to a mental ward.

I'm not crazy, at least I don't think I am.

"Hey, loser! Watch where you're going." Some guy from my grade bumped into me.

I just rolled my eyes, and walked past him, trying to let it not bug me. I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder, "Did you hear me, or are you deaf too?" He smirked, trying to taunt me.

I tried to free my shoulder, but he wouldn't let up. Of course, I wasn't going to say anything to him. I couldn't find the courage to stand up for myself. The guy scoffed and then laughed, "You're a freak, stay away from me." He pushed me and I stumbled forward.

My feet slipped on the icy cement and I fell, flat on my face. The guy and his friends all starting laughing at me. I stood up, and started walking home. Tears filled my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. The snow had gotten worse, and I hated every snowflake that dropped.

Once I got in the house, I shut the door, and threw my book bag in the same place.

"Emma, can you come in the living room?" I heard Jack call.

This was it, he was sending me to a mental ward.

I walked into the living room, and froze when I saw the sight in front of me. Jimmy Sullivan, Zachary Baker, Johnny Seward, and Brian Haner Jr were standing in my living room. I couldn't find any words, but I looked at my Uncle who had a smile on his face.

"Happy Birthday." He said, and I was shocked he even knew it was my birthday.

Looking back at the guys, I felt my heart tighten up. They can't be here, they shouldn't be here. I started to shake my head before saying, "You need to leave!" I shouted at them. Tears filling my eyes once again, I turned around and ran up the stairs, and into my room.

Slamming the door in the process.

I couldn't understand why they were here.

A couple knocks hit my door. I swallowed, and wiped my eyes. "Go away."

"I'm not going anywhere." That voice, his voice.

My heart started beating faster, and I couldn't handle it right now. "Please. Just leave, you can't be here. None of you can be here." I was now crying, and wishing he would walk away.

I heard footsteps grow farther away, and I sighed in relief. He actually listened to me. I then heard more footsteps, and my door opened. Jimmy, Zack, and Johnny walked in. Of course Brian wasn't with them. I told him to leave, why should I think he would be with them?

Jimmy walked over to my in 3 strides. "Emmerz, How are you doing?"

Hearing him use my nickname made me feel like shit. I shook my head, trying to avoid eye contact with him. He grabbed my arm gently, and pushed the sleeves up carefully. A gasp escaped Zack and Johnny's mouth when Jimmy revealed the cuts.

"How long did you last?" Jimmy asked carefully.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks, "Right after you walked out the door."

Jimmy took a deep breath, "Cutting. That's all you did the past 3 weeks, right?"

I didn't respond, not knowing if I should tell him about my almost attempted suicide 1 week ago. I noticed Jimmy's fist clench, "Emma. Tell me the truth, we're here to help you."

"You don't need to help me! I don't need any of your help!" I let my anger get the best of me, and I stormed out of my room. I went down the stairs, and heard Jimmy call after me, but I ignored him. I walked through the kitchen, and went outside into the winter night.

It was only 5 o clock in the afternoon, and it was dark outside, with snow falling from the sky. I let out a shaky breath while tears were falling from my eyes. It was only a matter of time before Jimmy came out and made sure I was okay.

"You okay?" I almost jumped when I noticed Brian standing next to me with a cigarette in his mouth. I then realized when I told Brian to leave, he just came out here to smoke.

Refusing to say a word to him, I just nodded my head.

He took a hit of the cigarette and exhaled, "You don't look okay."

"I'm fine." I snapped at him.

Brian put his cigarette out, and walked over to me, so that he was standing in front of me. "Why?" He asked, and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I shrugged, "I don't know." I said.

He inhaled sharply, "How the fuck do you not know?!"

"I just don't, okay?!" I raised my voice.

Brian calmed down a bit, "Emma.."

I cut him off, "I thought you guys were better off without me." I said which was the truth.

"Well you thought wrong." He said before walking back inside, leaving me alone on the patio.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wasn't going to update today, but my cousin started reading this and fell in love with it. She begged me to update, so here's an update. I hope you guys enjoyed it. ♥

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
isinhapaula
FaBzShadows
shortygirl
RazzyVengeance6661
Spoileddxbrat
JustThinking
Jimmy.Sullivan
Vampire vengeance
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
SabbyFreakShow
Star Angel
KaitylynJo
lovelyavenger
-Thank you my amazing commenters, you always make me smile. ♥