‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Playing In The Snow

Emma's POV

I was woke up from voices, I refused to open my eyes though. I was way to comfortable to open my eyes. My head was laying a nice, warm pillow.

"Awe, they look so cute."

"Should we wake them?"

"Nah, let them sleep."

"I wanna play in the snow though!"

I opened my eyes, just as a hand was about to come into my face. I noticed Zack, Johnny, and Jimmy hovering over my bed. Jimmy grinned, "Let's go play in the snow!" I closed my eyes again, not wanted to go outside to play in the cold.

"No, don't go back to sleep!" Jimmy whined.

"Jimmy, go the fuck away." I then realized I was laying on Brian. He didn't seem to mind.

Zack tried to reason with Jimmy, "C'mon, man. We'll go outside when they wake up."

Jimmy wouldn't have that though, "Nope. They're getting their asses up, and we're going outside." I sighed, heavily. Jimmy sure the hell has not changed. I raised my head up from Brian's chest, just as he opened his eyes. "Okay, we're up."

That made Jimmy get the biggest smile on his face. "We'll be waiting downstairs!" He ran out of the run happily with Zack and Johnny trailing after them. I looked at Brian, remembering the events from last night. He stopped me from committing suicide and told me he loves me.

Right after he said those 3 words to me, I went to sleep. I didn't say anything to him, I couldn't. Brian interrupted my thoughts, "If you don't want to go outside, I can tell Jimmy what happened yesterday; he'll understand."

I shook my head, "No. It's fine, plus I don't need their sympathy."

Brian grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine. For some reason it made my heart beat faster, and I got a funny feeling in my stomach. The way he used to make me feel all the time. It felt really good to feel that again.

"You need to tell them soon." He explained softly.

I gave a stiff nod, "I know."

He tugged on my hand, "Hey, look at me." I looked up into his chocolate filled eyes, as he spoke. "We're here to help. Now, whenever you have an urge to cut or wanting to kill yourself, come find me. I'll be there to talk you out of it. I want you to promise me, you will."

Brian was completely serious about this, and I was starting to like them being here. He cares about me. Even after what I did to him, he still cares about me. I gave him a nod, "I promise."

"Good, now let's go play with the 5 year old in the snow." He rolled his eyes as he got out of the bed. I actually chuckled at that. It was really quiet. Brian still noticed it though, because he gave me a strong smile.

We got downstairs, and put our jackets on. As soon as we stepped outside, I noticed the snow was about 4 feet high. It must of snowed pretty hard last night. Jimmy jumped onto the snow and started making snow angels.

Zack was rubbing his hands together, "Mother fucker! It's fuckin' cold as hell!"

Johnny chuckled, "Isn't hell hot, not cold?"

That made Zack push Johnny, "Shut up." Johnny pushed Zack back, who was standing on the sidewalk. He slipped on the ice, and fell to his butt. Everyone busted out laughing, and I couldn't hide the smile that was forming on my face.

Zack was pissed, "You're fucking dead, Seward!" He went to stand back up, but slipped again causing Jimmy to go into hysterics. He was laughing so hard, I think tears were running down his cheeks. I started laughing, and Zack glared at Johnny. "Once I get up, you're dead."

We all chuckled at that, and Jimmy looked at me. "You don't know how good it feels to hear your laugh." I bowed my head, and Jimmy continued. "I want to hear more, okay? Oh and that smile, I gotta see my butter cup smile."

That made my lips twitch, threating to smile. Jimmy noticed and got to his feet. "Awe, c'mon. I seen it, it was about to show." He came closer to me, and reached to pinch my cheeks. "Emmerz is such a cutie patutie." I finally cracked, and smiled.

He pulled me into his 'death' hugs and swung me around. "I love you Emma!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I rolled my eyes, "If you don't put me down, I won't love you." Jimmy set me down on my feet, and Zack who finally got up, walked over to me.

"Guys, let's play hide n' seek!" He exclaimed, happily.

Jimmy agreed, "Yeah!"

"No! We're not 4 years old." Brian complained.

Johnny looked at me, "I think Emma should decide."

"Yes, Emmerz should decide!" Jimmy said, with a grin on his face.

I looked around at their faces, and Jimmy and Zack really wanted to play. I looked at Brian who was shaking his head. He really didn't want to play. I looked back at Johnny, "Let's play hide n' seek, last person to say not it, is it." I said.

Everyone said 'not it' except Brian. He looked at me, "Awh, c'mon! I don't even wanna play this stupid game." I couldn't help but, smirk. "Count to 60." I ran off with the guys.

Zack patted my back, "Good to have you back, Em."

I wasn't completely back, but I understood what he meant. I hid behind the shed, my Uncle had in the back yard. I wasn't sure where everyone else was. 60 seconds later I heard Brian call out. "This is stupid!" He started walking, trying to find someone.

"I found you, Johnny!" He screamed, but then I heard Johnny say. "It's hide n' seek tag, you gotta catch me." Brian groaned, "What the fuck? Whatever, I'm faster than you anyways." I heard them running and then I heard Brian shout, "Got you short shit!"

Brian found Zack, and tagged him easily. He then, found Jimmy and chased him around for like 5 minutes, before finally tagging him. I still couldn't believe he didn't find me yet. I was in the more easiest place, ever.

I peeked around the shed to see if he was there, and didn't see him. I frowned and turned around to see him standing there with a smirk on his face. "Found you." I smiled, and took off running. I ran in the front and saw all of the guys sitting on the porch, probably waiting for him to find me.

"Run, Emma, run!" Johnny cheered me on, and I looked behind me to see Brian catching up to me. I shook my head, and tried to run faster. I ran onto the side walk, and regretted it because, I fell right where Zack had fell earlier.

Brian ran over to me to help, but slipped on the ice also. He fell onto of me, with our heads inches way. My heart was beating really fast from running, and I was trying to catch my breath. Brian was doing the same, while staring into my eyes.

Just as Brian leaned his head closer to mine, Jimmy busted out laughing. "Oh my god! I never thought snow would be so much fun!" He exclaimed while, walking over to us. Brian finally got off of me, and helped me sit up.

"My ass hurts." I said while standing up.

Zack smirked while walking over to us. "Karma's a bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting back into the mix of this. I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I kind of got lost with this. I'm getting back into it, tho. I have another story called: Never Let You Go It's about Brian Haner Jr, check it out if you haven't already. ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
lovelyavenger
terus mino
LoveisVintage
shortygirl
MemoriesMakeMe
FaBzShadows
Spoileddxbrat
Star Angel
KillJoySynner
JustThinking
fiction;
OhMyVengenz
SevenfoldGirl_
SabbyFreakShow
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
kabyy
BoyCrazzyEmo2
CiaraVengeance
awake my soul;
isinhapaula
terus mino
cherry101
23 comments on one chapter?! I fucking love you guys!

If you get me any more comments, I think I'll die & you'll have to make sure Syn plays on my coffin at my funeral? Deal? ;D

I promise the next update won't take too long. :P