Status: Work In Progress

My White Knight

trois

I curled up in my bed and watched as the knight in the portrait paced in the frame, instead of his usual charming smile his face was creased with worry. I threw the pillow over my head trying to ignore the raging party downstairs. Draco had caught the stupid snitch at today's Quidditch game and of course that meant everyone had to break into their firewhisky. I had just walked upstairs choosing to ignore all the whores throwing themselves at him, as if he would ever say no to a stupid floozy. Well he said no to you I brushed away that thought and sat up tossing my pillow to the ground. This was pointless. I sent a final glare at the distressed portrait before climbing out of bed and my pajamas. I threw on my jeans and a sweater before slowly heading into the common room.

I stared in silent awe at the utter chaos that was filling the Slytherin common room, the only thing that I could think of was why had Snape stopped this? I laughed at the idea of Snape dancing with this lot while I slowly scanned the room. I grabbed a glass of firewhisky and tried to find him. My eyes landed on platinum blonde hair and my hands started to shake. I watched as he was swarmed by every single female in Slytherin and even a few of the taken ones. He smirked and leaned closer to them pulling them into his pale clutches. I narrowed my eyes as he slid his hand up one girl's thigh. I took a large gulp of the fire whisky wincing at the burning feeling down my throat. Looking back at him I watched as one fell into his lap giggling, without thinking I drowned the end of my firewhisky.

"Disgusting isn't it?" A low voice whispered in my ear from behind. I turned and rolled my eyes at Theodore Nott. Since that night with Draco Theodore was truly the only person I even tolerated in my own house. He took a step closer placing a hand on my lower back guiding me into the mass of dancers. "Come on just forget about that ferret, after all you have me."

I laughed and shook my head swaying to the beat. Theodore grabbed my hips and suddenly it was like nothing else mattered except the beat of the music and his body against mine. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder as we grinded against each other. It was as if just feeling someone else there made the world suddenly shift, it felt as though I had reached out into the dark and Theodore had grounded me. The music shifted slowly into slower sultrier song, I bit my lip and looked back trying to find Draco. Theodore pulled me closer; I turned and weaved my arms around his neck pulling our bodies flush against each other. I just need to forget him, he isn't worth it.

My breath came out in deep ragged gasps as ours hips met on the dance floor. I buried my face in the crook his neck breathing deeply as he pulled me off the dance floor with him. I laughed and followed him out into the hallway before being slammed into the wall. My eyes widened as I stared up at Theodore, whose eyes were filled with lust. I swallowed hard and looked around for an escape. Soon his lips were on my neck, biting and sucking tenderly. I gasped and arched away from the wall closing my eyes involuntarily at this contact. All my plans for escape slowly melted away as his hands slid down my body. He laughed against my neck sending another round of chills down my spine. I bit my lip holding back soft sounds of pleasure as hit bit and tugged at the skin of my neck.

Theodore bit down hard and I gasped out a moan, digging my nails into his shoulders as our hips pushed back against each other. He kissed from my neck back up to my lips before sealing my lips with his in a heated kiss. His lips were passionate and hard fighting for dominance against mine. As his tongue licked my lips, I tangled my fingers in his hair tugging softly. I pulled back slightly gasping for breath, I pressed my forehead against his, smiling brilliantly.

"I think I could get used to this Greengrass." Theodore laughed as he spoke pulling me back against him. I laughed and kissed him again fast.

"Well I might be willing to do this again with you Nott." We both burst out laughing sliding down the wall, I laid my head on his shoulder holding my sides. I looked up and could have sworn I saw platinum blonde hair moving fast back into the common room. My laughing slowed and I loosened my hold on Theodore.

"Astoria is something wrong? I was joking we don't have to do this again if you don't want to." Theodore's voice was filled with concern as his fingers gently brushed the hair away from my face.

"No it's not that Theodore, it's nothing." I starred transfixed at the common room entrance willing myself to forget about seeing him, I tried to reason with myself saying it was simply the firewhisky.

"Are you okay?" I looked back at Theodore and sighed regretting the firewhisky earlier.

"I'll have to let you know when I find out."