Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

o n e.

It was another party in the Hollywood Hills. The music was loud. My confidence was louder in my 5 inch heels, skin tight jeans, and loose tank top that exposed my black lace bra. My loosely curled, raven colored hair bounced around while I danced to some random remixes with a random cute guy.

I was having fun until I caught my breath when a pair of blue eyes met mine. I slowly stopped dancing and thanked the cute boy before walking away quickly.

"Maci!" He yelled after me, grabbing my arm that forced me to turn around to meet his baby blues. "Don't walk away from me, you little bitch."

"Don't touch me," I said as I tried to pull my arm away. He ignored my request.

"Why haven't you answered my calls or texts?" He asked.

"When I found out you were fucking other girls, Luke," I said.

"Baby, you know they were lying," Luke said, trying to persuade me back into his arms like all the other times.

"I fucking saw you do it!" I yelled at him causing a few people to look our way. "Now let go of me," I requested again and jerked my arm.

I didn't expect him to let go which made me fall into a body behind me, spilling a drink on my shirt. Luke laughed and walked away.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I'll get you another drink," I said without looking up.

"No, don't worry about it. Are you okay?" He asked as I looked up at him.

My eyes wandered from his tattooed arms up his lanky body to his big brown eyes. I felt a smile spread across my face as one formed on his.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I saw you and that guy fighting soo.."

"Oh, no fuck that. I'm Maci by the way," I said, extending my hand.

"Austin," He said as he shook my hand. "Let's go grab a drink."

We walked to the kitchen and he filled two red solo cups up with a mixture. He handed me one and we cheered to meeting each other, making us both laugh. Austin smiled at me before speaking up over the music.

"Let's go outside," Austin said over the music. I nodded and took his hand to take us to the front yard where no one was.

"Are you cold?" He asked as he unzipped his hoodie and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said as I put it on. "So Austin, what brings you to The Hills?" I asked as we sat down on the grass.

"Me and my buddy know this photographer through our label and got invited out. What about you?"

"You're in a band, huh?" I asked, scooting closer to him. "I modeled for this girl's clothing line and asked if I wanted to come. I rarely turn down a party," I chuckled.

"Yeah, we're about to release our first album in about two months," he told me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Tell me about your modeling."

We talked for an hour before the party began dying down. He told me about his music career while I told him about my slightly successful modeling career. I texted my best friend, Lily, to see if she was ready to go since she was my ride home.

"Fuck," I said as I typed away.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked.

"My ride left without me."

"I can give you a ride home. Lemme just text my friend to tell him we're leaving," he said while he typed a text to his friend.

We went to his car while we waited for his friend to come. A few minutes later a boy with swoopy-ish brown hair walked up to the car and got in the backseat.

"Who's this?" The boy asked, releasing an accent.

"Jaxin this is Maci, Maci this is Jaxin," Austin said.

"Nice to meet you, Maci," Jaxin said, shaking my hand.

"You too."

We stopped at In-N-Out before going back to my apartment. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed so much. The two personalities bounced off of each other's. It was around 3am by the time we pulled up outside my apartment. Austin got out of the car to walk me to my car.

"We'll have to go out sometime," I said as I unlocked the door.

"I'd like that," Austin said, scratching the back of his neck and smiled.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek causing him to blush and smile. We hugged goodbye and he left. As I took off my makeup and got ready for bed, all I could think about was how I hoped Austin actually texted me and not ignore me like other guys have. Most don't talk to me after they realize I don't put out on the first night of meeting.

I hopped into bed and heard my phone buzz from Austin's hoodie.

Sweet dreams, my pretty girl.
Nighty night<3

I fell asleep in his hoodie and had sweet dreams for the first time in weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg so pissed. I typed so much of this story and saved it as a draft. thanks mibba for not saving it. anyways, I've had the idea for this story for awhile now and decided to finally start it.
please note that Mike won't enter the story right away.