Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t w e l v e.

Rockstar hooked me up with a spot on the tour, along with Olivia. It was going to be the perfect summer. Austin was surprisingly fine with me going on the road without him. I was leaving in a week. It was going by so slow and I hated it. Austin was going to the California dates with me so that he could see some of his friends too.

I knew I needed to say something soon. I hadn't talked to Mike in 3 weeks and I had this gut feeling that he moved on. He probably thinks I stupidly chose Austin.

-

Austin's POV

I kissed Rachel as she got in the front seat. She let out a small giggle as we pulled away. I smiled at her cuteness as I started driving toward's this bar on the other side of town to see my friends.

Alan knew something might be up but didn't bother to ask me. Tonight he'd find out, I just hoped he wouldn't fuck me over and say something to Maci. Here's the thing though with all this, I know what I'm doing to her is fucked up and wrong, but I mean c'mon, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Besides, she doesn't know about the girls from the tours. Well she does, she just doesn't believe people on the internet. At this point she was just a great fuck that gave me a place to live and food to eat.

I don't know how to compare Rachel to Maci. Maci was this hot chick with a smile with the eyes to lure in the devil himself, an amazing personality, and the body to get her into Playboy like she hopes. Rachel on the other hand is covered in tattoos, a receptionist at a tattoo shop, and does porn here and there. Sure she's kinda busted but she's a fun girl to party and fuck around with.

My boys were kinda taken back by seeing me with Rach. They obviously didn't bring up Maci because like her, Rachel didn't know I had another girl. I decided not to go home tonight even though Maci and I were going to Warped tomorrow. I texted her to tell her I was gonna sleep over at Alan's so I don't drive home drunk but I'll be home early in the morning.

End Austin's POV

-

Austin got home at 5am, just when I was waking up. He smelled like alcohol and that cheap perfume again. We took a shower together. I felt disgusted by him kissing and touching me. We were on the road an hour and a half later. I drove to the first date so that he could sleep off more of the alcohol. I found the Rockstar bus and got situated. Austin had surprisingly carried my bags to the bus for me. Olivia showed up a few minutes after me and we both got all excited like girls do.

I went the whole day without seeing Mike. I did see Tony and Vic though who said hey and to come by the bus sometime. By 7, we were told we could go do our own thing until bus call. I texted Austin to meet me back at the bus so we could go to the bbq together after I changed. He was leaning against the door smiling at me as I woke up.

Seeing him look cute made me feel guilty about everything I've ever done to him, even though I knew he had to be doing something to me. I changed into some jean shorts, flip flops, and a flowy Hurley tank top. Olivia said she'd meet up with me later and was going to take a short nap.

Austin linked his fingers with mine while we walked to where bands and crew were starting to hangout. We stood by Emarosa's bus for a bit, drinking beer, and having a good time. Alan was there to my surprise. Jonny Craig insisted I go with him to go see what the boys in Pierce were up to. Their bus was only one over. My stomach got knotted up as I said okay and let go of Austin's hand.

As we walked up, I saw him. I saw them. Mike had his arm around a girl, they looked happy. I wanted to cry but I had to hold myself together in front of everyone.

"Whuddup?!" Jonny yelled as he greeted his friends. Mike let go of the girl to give him that typical bro hug.

Mike noticed me standing next to him and looked as if he didn't know what to think. "Oh... Hey, Maci," he said and gave me a one armed hug.

I gave a close lipped smile, "hey." I glanced at his girl who was know glaring at me. I quickly looked away and down at my feet.

The guys talked about hanging out while I kept quiet. I wanted to go back home and cry into my pillow without anyone bugging me. It hurt me so bad to see him happy with somebody else. He moved on like he said he would. I waited too long and missed my chance. Way to go, Maci, way to fucking go.

I looked back up when I heard Tony say my name. "What?" I asked quietly, looking over to my left where he was.

Tony laughed quietly, "I asked if you were alright. Something bugging you?" He spoke loud enough so that only I would hear it.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," I lied. He gave me a look that he knew I was lying. "I feel stupid as fuck."

"What's wrong, hun?" He asked and put his arm around my shoulders. He led us down a secluded row of buses.

I sighed, "you have to promise not to tell anyone." He nodded. "You know I'm dating Austin and you know I'm friends with Mike. Well, we've been more than friends and no one knows."

Tony's eyes went wide, "I knew it. I just knew something was going on because he was so happy when he talked about you or got to see you." I stared at him on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry. Go on."

I nodded, "I don't know. I've wanted to break up with Austin to be with Mike and he said if I didn't soon he was going to eventually move on. Seeing him with a new girl tonight slapped me in the face and made me realize it's too late."

"Lisa? Yeah, I don't know what he's doing with her. Don't worry though, it's nothing serious between them and I'm sure Mike will forget about her by the time we're out of California," he said.

I hugged him and we went back to the circle. Mike watched us from the corner of his eye and looked away when he saw me look at him. Jonny and I went back to Emarosa's bus where the guys were cooking burgers. I felt my phone buzz with a new text from my pocket.

Meet me by the bathrooms on the other side of the venue in 5.

I put my phone away and looked at Austin, "hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"Okay, baby," he smiled and kissed me.

I walked away from the buses and started going towards the other side of the venue. It was dark and the only sound I heard was the gravel under my feet and the party in the background. I saw someone light a cigarette ahead of me. My eyes made him out perfectly in the dark once we were close enough.

"Hey.." I looked up at him.

He blew smoke out and pulled me into a hug, "how are you?"

I kept my arms around his waist and looked back up, "is that a serious question?" He nodded. "I feel like shit, Mike."

"Why?" He took another drag of his cigarette.

"Because I waited too long and now you have a girlfriend," my voice cracked on the last word.

Mike shook his head, "Lisa isn't my girlfriend. She's just this girl that won't put out and doesn't like to kiss me."

"Then why are you with her?" I asked.

"Because I'm an asshole and just want to see what I can get out of her." I didn't respond and he finished his cigarette. "When does he leave?"

"Thursday night."

He nodded and leaned down to kiss me. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him down closer. We finally pulled away when Mike realized we had been gone for a while. He walked slowly behind me so that we wouldn't look suspicious coming back from somewhere together.

I walked past some of the buses and stopped when I heard Austin talking. I walked towards his voice and saw him talking on the phone.

"I know, baby. I miss you too and I'll be home on Friday." He stopped talking when he saw me. "Hey, I gotta go." He quickly put his phone in his pocket.

"You motherfucker," I said under a yell. "I fucking knew it! I knew it!" I was now yelling.

"Baby, calm down," Austin said and tried to touch me.

I backed away, "don't call me baby, asshole. Fuck you, I should have listened to everyone when they said you cheat on me." I turned around and began walking back towards our group.

He grabbed my forearm tightly, pulling me back around to face him, "Maci, lets just talk about this."

I jerked my arm from his tight grip, "there's nothing to talk about, Austin. I just caught you talking to your other girlfriend on the phone! You're a fucking asshole!" A few people turned to look at us, including the people by Emarosa's bus where Pierce The Veil was now hanging out at. I saw Alan look away quickly. I walked over to him pissed off. "Fuck you too, Alan. You fucking knew the whole time and didn't tell me! That's fucked up of you to do."

"I know it's fucked up, I was just doing what best friends are supposed to do!" He yelled back.

Mike and Tony watched as I walked back over to Austin. "You better get all of your shit out of my apartment by tomorrow night. I'll make sure my landlord calls the cops if you don't."

Austin looked at me in disbelief, "you're really kicking me out?"

"Why would I let you stay at my place? Are you fucking stupid?"

"But I don't have anywhere to go," his voice shook.

"I'm sure your new bitch will be happy to take care of your broke ass," I spat at him. I began walking away but stopped to say one last thing, "your heart obviously only got more fucked up after that surgery." I turned back around and started back off towards the bus.

Once I knew I was alone I began crying. I heard Mike behind me.

"Yo, wait up," he yelled as he jogged up to my side. I stopped to look at him. "Maci, don't cry over that asshole. I give you so much props for saying what you did back there." He pulled me into a hug.

"How can I not cry, Mike? Yeah I was going to break up with him eventually but I didn't want it to happen like that. I just caught him on the phone with his new bitch, so that just confirmed he was cheating on me the whole time. I just feel so stupid," I cried. "Here I am, being the good guy and taking care of him after his surgery and helping him out since he's been jobless. I think I'm crying more because I realized I was being used."

Mike rubbed my back and kissed my head, "I'm sorry, babe. I'm not just saying that. I know it sucks, trust me I've been used one too many times."

We went back to Rockstar's bus. Everyone that occupied it must have been at the bbq. I sighed and sat on the couch with Mike. I rested my head on his chest while our fingers played together before linking.

"Will you spend the night with me tonight? I just want to be held," I said quietly.

"Of course," he kissed the top of my head.

"What about Lisa?" I asked.

"I'll be honest with her and tell her to go home. I don't care about her like I care about you."

I looked up and kissed him softly. This was a great way to start my summer and make a fresh start with Mike. It was time to be happy with my decisions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored and made a new banner/layout. I'm having trouble with the spacing at the top of the chapters under the banner :( someone haaalllpppp