Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t h i r t e e n.

My landlord called me the next day notifying me that Austin gave back his keys and was entirely out. I thanked him and went back outside. It was crazy how much things had changed in the last 24 hours. I liked it.

I was hanging out with Mike in Pierce's back lounge while he took a baby wipe shower. "Hey, will you get in trouble if you spend the night not on your bus?" He asked.

"No, why?" I looked up from my phone at him.

He wiped some of the dirt from his leg "'cause it'd be cool if you spent some nights on here so we can hangout on the long drives, know."

I nodded, "yeah. I don't see why not. Will the guys care?"

"Nah, they like you." He finished wiping off and changed into a fresh pair of clothes. He wrapped his arm around me after sat down. "I feel weird saying this, but do you wanna like, take this slow? I know we know a lot about each other but I think we shouldn't rush into things."

"I think that'd be better than just getting together now. I don't want people just thinking we're each other's rebounds," I said, linking our fingers together.

Mike cocked his head slightly to kiss me. "Come on, I'm hungry and ready to hangout with my girl and my best friends."

"Okay," I smiled and stood up. His hands roamed my ass when I turned to face him while he continued to sit. "Not now, babe." He pressed his tongue to his cheek as a smirk came to his face. A happy sigh left his nostrils as he stood up and followed me outside.

-

Mike's POV

I smiled at Maci as her black hair bounced around when she danced. She was so care free and was the life of the party. I loved it so much. Our personalities fit well together.

I continued to watch her dance around with some other girls and some guys as I sat in one of the lawn chairs drinking my beer. She finally stopped and sat down on my lap.

She took a drink of my beer before kissing me, "mmm, my Mikey." The smell of vodka rolled off her tongue as she spoke in my ear.

I ran my hands up and down her back, "your Mikey, huh?"

"Yeah," she bit her lip and kissed me again.

I smiled and made my eyes flash backwards to signal to go back to the bus. She smiled and got off of my lap. I took hold of her hand and started walking with her. Luckily our bus was parked in the last row where no one was.

We locked ourselves in the back lounge once we were on the bus. Neither of us even wanted to have sex. All we did was make out while watching Rob Zombie's version of Halloween. The fact that Maci suggested we watched it gave me a sign she's a keeper.

The alcohol had worn off by the end of the movie when everyone started packing up. Maci picked her head up from my chest and looked at me, "can we go on an official date on our first day off?"

I smiled, "yeah, if that's what you want."

"I think it' be fun and it can go with our whole 'taking it slow' thing."

Vic began knocking on the door a few seconds later, "you guys better not be fucking in there!"

Maci laughed and got off of me to open the door, "no, Vic. We were honestly just watching a movie."

"Oh," he stepped in, "good, I don't want any kids running around this bus."

"Hey Vic, I have a question," she said.

"Hmm?"

"Are you single?" She asked.

Vic blushed slightly, "yeah, why?"

"Because you and my friend, Liv, would be great together I think."

"That blonde you always hangout with?" Maci nodded. "Oh, she's pretty. I've talked to her a few times."

"Get it, Vic! Then we can go on double dates!" I said from the couch.

Vic turned red and said he'd work on it. That's another thing that was awesome about this girl, she talked to my friends, well in this case my brother, like she had known them for years. Other girls either avoided them or acted like little bitches to them. She may have a fake rack, fake tan, and all the makeup, but she is one of the realest people I know.

End Mike's POV

-

Austin's POV

It been a week since Maci broke up with me. I knew I shouldn't have answered the phone when Rachel called. Thinking with my dick finally caught up to me.

"Yo, have you seen these pictures?" Alan asked from the other couch.

"Huh?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

He sat up and brought the laptop over to me, "I looked up Maci Westfall on tumblr for shits and gigs and all this stuff came up."

I took the laptop from him and began scrolling through all the pictures and posts, even a few videos. They were either about me and her, her being a whore, how pretty she was, or her being with Mike Fuentes. I looked at my friend, "Mike Fuentes, that's that one guy right?"

"Yeah.. keep looking."

I turned my attention back to the screen. I read things about how shes been seen with him the past week holding hands and kissing, some weird girls thought to take pictures and video of them which was creepy. But what really caught me off guard was when I noticed many of these photos weren't from warped tour or that photoshoot they did together.

"She was fucking cheating on me," I said just over a whisper. I saw pictures of them from months back, holding hands and sneaking kisses. I looked back at Alan and shook my head in anger, "I can't believe her. That stupid fucking slut."

"That's fucked up.. but maybe she had her reasons like you had your reasons for all those girls on the road."

"I'll be back later," I got off of the couch and grabbed my keys and wallet.

I got in my car and began driving aimlessly. I had never been so hurt. I wanted to ring her neck and call her out but then I remembered I did the same thing to her. Neither of us told each other obviously. If she knew I cheated on her with around 15 girls since we began dating, I think she'd lose it.

I have to admit, it was more fucked up of me to do given my situation. Here I was homeless and jobless because of my heart and she took me in no questions asked. She's the reason I recovered after my surgery, she was the only person that was able to properly take care of me. I cheated on her before that and then had the nerve to do it some more. I guess I don't blame her for falling in love with another guy.

I wanted to have a face to face conversation with her when she came home in August. We need to talk about everything, be honest with each other.

End Austin's POV

-

"Babe, come on we gotta go," Mike said from the bedroom.

I walked out of the bathroom, "chill, I'm done!"

Mike smiled when he looked at me, "you look nice."

"Thanks," I got on my tip toes to kiss him.

I grabbed my purse and we began walking to where all of Warped Tour was. Since it was the 4th of July, our day off was spent at a hotel that just happened to be down the street from the venue for the show tomorrow. Mike held my hand the entire 2 mile walk there, it made my feel all fuzzy inside.

I sat between Mike's legs on the grass once the fireworks began. Olivia and Vic were holding hands while watching which made me smile more than I already was. Mike kissed me behind my ear every so often.

When the fireworks were over, people returned to hanging out and partying. Mike and I decided to hangout with the boys from Breathe Carolina. Our little group sat in the back of their smoke filled bus. Blunts were being passed while a few took some bong hits, including myself.

I felt my phone buzz to let me know Austin was texting me. We hadn't talked since the last night I saw him. I clicked the message open and it was a photo of us from last 4th of July along with 'I miss us' underneath. I felt my chest cave in slightly and I quickly closed the message and threw my phone to the bottom of my purse.

Mike's red eyes looked at me with a dazed smile, "you alright?" I nodded with a fake smile. "Good, you looked sad there for a minute."

I hated getting emotional over people and things that no longer mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
so who do you guys want to be together at this point?