Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

f i f t e e n.

It felt weird to come home to nobody. Before tour, Austin was always home at some point and now obviously not anymore. Mike had been in Europe for the last 2 weeks and we rarely talked because of the time difference and communication problems. I was just focused on getting back into regular work and auditions. Luckily my friends kept me sane.

"Do you think Mike is going to like you as a blonde?" Olivia asked.

"He better," I chuckled and looked at all the foils in my hair at the salon.

"I think I should be with him instead. I mean, I did see him first," she joked.

"Bitch, please. We all know you and Vic are secret sluts together."

She turned a bright shade of red, "shut up, I like him."

"I know ya do. We should go on a double date when they come back from tour," I suggested.

We finished up at the salon and I was back to being blonde. I missed it even though it was damaging to my hair. We said our goodbyes and I left to go have dinner at Alex's apartment.

"Oh shit, look at you," he smiled when he opened the door.

"You like?" I hugged him and kissed his cheek as I walked in.

"A lot."

I carried the six pack of Bud Light to the kitchen and set it on the counter. I leaned against the counter and watched him cook, "I have something to tell you."

He looked over at me with a worried look, "what is it?"

"My dream might be coming true," I smiled.

"No."

"I'm going in for a test shoot on Thursday."

Alex walked over to me and hugged me tight, "congrats, Mace!"

Being in Playboy had been my dream since I knew what it was. I always wanted to look like the Playmates, I idolized them. They were perfect in my mind. Now being asked to come in and test for them was mind blowing. Even if nothing comes from it, my life will be made.

"So cliche; you being in Playboy and dating a rock star," he joked.

"Shut up," I laughed and smacked his muscular arm, "we're not even official...yet."

-

I didn't tell anyone about the shoot because what if I didn't get anything from it? The people that live to say shit to me would never let me forget it. I only told Alex and my parents.

I drove down to San Diego after to the shoot since Mike was coming home that night. I couldn't wait to see him after so long. Mike gave me a key to his house before he left in case of emergency. He told me not to worry about picking him and Vic up from the airport. I chilled at their house while I waited for them to come home. To kill time I decided to bake them cookies because why not? They finished just before the two walked in.

I ran out of the kitchen to where I heard the boys coming in. I smiled when I saw mike and jumped onto him in excitement. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

Mike laughed, "I missed you, too." He kissed me and gave my butt a squeeze. His hand ran through my newly lightened hair and smiled.

"Are you baking?" Vic asked. Mike and I both smirked at him. "I meant cookies or something, assholes."

"Yes, actually. I made cookies!" I said excitedly as Mike carried me to the kitchen.

"Holy shit, and you cleaned?!" Mike said in amazement as he looked around the kitchen.

"Yeah, your house was kinda dirty. I'm going to clean more tomorrow after I buy some cleaning supplies."

"Mike, marry this girl," Vic joked and took a cookie from the plate.

Mike smiled and kissed me before setting me down. He grabbed a few cookies as well and led me to his bedroom. "I'm gonna take a shower then we're gonna have sexy time. I like the blonde a lot by the way," he smiled and took another bite of cookie.

"Good," I leaned back on the bed.

He ran his hand up my thigh and groaned, "I want you so bad right now but I smell and I feel dirty."

I sat up and kissed him. "Hurry up and shower, asshole."

Mike stripped and ran to his bathroom. I decided to get undressed while I waited for him so no time would be wasted. He came back in a few minutes later and stopped when he opened the door. A lusty smile came across his face as he closed the door and made his way over to me.

Our tongues immediately began exploring each other's mouths once he was on the bed. I embedded my fingers into his wet hair as he placed his hands on both sides of my shoulders. I could feel him hard against me as one of his hands rubbed me, making me wetter by the second. My free hand found its way down to his hard on

He pulled away as he let out a moan. He stopped touching me so he could grab a condom from the night stand. His arms went back to being on either side of my shoulders and entered me slowly before giving a hard thrust. My nails dug into his back as he put all his might into every thrust making me moan loudly.

Our breathing was hard after we were done an hour later. Mike kissed my forehead and pulled out. I rolled over on my side, feeling the comforter peel from my back due to the sweat. Mike came back to the bed after throwing away the used condoms.

He pulled my naked body close to his and kissed my forehead, "I love you, Maci."

I looked into his big, brown eyes, "I love you too, Mikey, like a lot. There's no one else I'd rather be with right now."

"That means a lot to me, considering everything in the past."

I smiled and got under the covers with him. I missed the simplicity of just being able to snuggle with him while we watched late night TV in bed. "If I tell you something, will you promise not to get mad?" I asked a few minutes later.

His body tensed up a little, "what is it?" He looked from the TV to me.

"I did a test shoot for Playboy this morning," I said nervously.

"Really? That's fucking awesome! Why would I be mad about that, baby?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Like yeah, its every guy's fantasy to date a girl from Playboy but then in the back of my mind, I'm scared that you'd think less of me because of it."

"Never in a million years would I think that," he shook his head. "Shit, if my girl was a Playmate, I'd be bragging to everyone about having one of the official hottest women in the world." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He played with my hair, "is that why you decided to go blonde?"

I looked up at him, "no, I just decided on a change. Plus its like you have a new girl to play around with."

Mike let go of my hair and settled his hands on my toosh, "mmm, she isn't new. She still has the same ol' amazing assets."

I smacked his chest, "I hate you."

He kissed me, "go to bed, punk."

"You're not the boss of me," I said against his chest.

We went back to staring at the TV while he held me. I felt sleeping winning as I tried to keep watching a rerun of The Simpsons. The more I felt the warmth from Mike's body and his arms around me made me even more relaxed and ready to sleep forever. A part of me didn't want to sleep though because my reality was finally better than my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
austin will be in the next chapter.