Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t w o.

I woke up to the sun coming in through the blinds and my cat, Albus, walking on my legs. I groaned and clicked my phone to check the time, 10:30am. I had nothing to do today so I decided to get up and hit the gym.

I felt my phone buzz as I left the gym an hour and a half later. I got butterflies in my stomach as I saw Austin's name popup on the screen.

Good morningg! what are you doing?
Good morning :) just leaving the gym. yourself?
Just woke up. What are you doing this week? I wanna see you :x
I'm just going to a party for Hurley on Wednesday. Come with me.
Yeah?
Mhmm, you can sleepover if you want so you don't have to drive so far afterwards.
Okay! haha but seriously though, I wanna get to know you.

I got in my car and decided to drive to my best friend Alex's house. I wanted to tell him all about Austin.

"Alex!!" I yelled while I knocked on her door.

"What?!" He yelled back as he opened the door.

"Hi," I chuckled and walked in.

"Why are you here?" He asked, closing the door.

"I didn't wanna go home yet," I said and sat on the couch.

"Anything else?" He questioned.

"I met a boy last night," I blushed.

"Tell me everything, bitch."

"Well, his name's Austin, he's in a band. We talked forever last night and he was so funny. He's accompanying me to the Hurley party on Wednesday," I told him.

"I'll be there too! My boss is having me work the door since our firm helped set it up," Alex said.

"Cool, so we'll see you there," I smiled.

"I just want you to be careful this time. After everything with Luke.. I just don't want my girl to get hurt again, especially since this kid's in a band," he said.

"I know. I wanna take this slow and really get to know him. Oh by the way, Luke was there last night and is the reason I bumped into Austin last night," I told him.

"What happened?"

"I was dancing with this dude, saw Luke, walked away and he followed me, started saying shit and grabbed my arm. When he let go of me I fell into Austin and he spilled his drink on me."

"Oh how sweet," he said and pretended to do a wrist flick. "But seriously, please be careful."

"I will," I said and stood up. "I'm gonna go though. I need to go grocery shopping and shit."

"Okay, cutie," he said and stood up as well to hug me goodbye.

-

"So what are you doing tonight?" Austin asked while talking to me on Skype.

"Going out to dinner," I said while I did my makeup.

"But it's 8 o'clock," he laughed.

"Yup and we're meeting at 9:30," I laughed back. "Hollywood is weird. What are you doing?"

"Nothing, probably playing video games at Jaxin's house," he said.

"Sound's fun. I can't wait to see you tomorrow," I said and looked at my computer screen with a big smile.

"I know, I'm so excited. What time do I need to be there?" He asked.

"We need to be there around 8, so be here around like 6."

"Okay. Well, I'll let you go so you can finish getting ready. "

"Okie dokie, I'll text you later. Byeee," I said and logged off after he said bye back.

-

Austin's POV

I closed my laptop and went to Jaxins' place. We bro'd around until he brought Maci up.

"So when are you seeing that girl from the other night again?" Jaxin asked.

"What girl?" Shayley asked.

"I met her at that party the other night, she's cool," I told him.

"She has a nice rack," Jaxin laughed.

"Yeah she does," I laughed in agreement. "But anyways, I'm going up there tomorrow and spending the night." The two others said in union, "ohhh."

"So is she just gonna be a hit it n quit it type of thing or just fuck whenever type of thing?" Jaxin asked.

"Neither. Maci might just be that girl that will make me want an actual relationship," I admitted. They stared at me in shock.

"But you fuck anything that walks and says you're hot," Shayley said, Jaxin nodding in agreement.

"Fuck you guys," I said, hitting them both in the head while I got up to go to the bathroom.

I came back out and they started a new game. I sat in the recliner and pulled out my phone to text Maci.

Whuddup?
Just finished up at dinner. Guess what
What?
I got asked to be a promo girl for Rockstar!
That's awesome! Congrats
Thanks:) so how's your video games? haha
They're fun. I'd rather be hanging out with you.
Tomorrow booboo ;)

"Stop texting, fag," Jaxin said and threw a pillow at me.

"You guys are dicks," I said and threw it back at them. "I can't wait til you fucks find a cute girl and I can dog on you."

I went home around 1 and crashed on my bed. I kept thinking about what they said. I always do it -- fuck girls and either call them when I'm horny/in town or don't call them at all. I want this so badly to be different. Maci seems like a nice girl that has been fucked over by dudes like that one I saw at the party. Maybe I can be a better person for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think so far, pleaseee :3