Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t h i r t y.

My phone buzzed with new messages when I turned my phone back on when we got into my car at LAX. Austin began driving us home as I began going through my inboxes.

"I can't wait to spend the next month with you," he smiled at me.

"Me too, baby. I get to wake up next to you in our bed for the first time in forever." I took hold of his hand and looked out the window. It was just before midnight, the smell before rain filled the car. "Even better, we get to snuggle in rainy weather."

Nothing feels better than a shower and fresh sheets after being on an airplane. Actually doing all that with Austin felt even better. The rain was pouring down by the time we crawled into bed.

"Shit, it's cold," Austin shook and wrapped his arms around me. "How about we warm up a little," he suggested, breathing against my neck.

"Not tonight, I'm too tired," I said.

He huffed, "since when do you not have sex when you're tired?"

"Since now, Austin. We fucked nonstop in New York, let me sleep."

"Whatever." Austin disconnected from me and rolled over.

-

I woke up to my bedroom filled with sun, making me groan and squint my eyes. I looked over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone to check the time; 11:30. I went out to the living room and found Austin staring at the black screen of the TV.

I kissed his cheek and sat next to him, "good morning, baby." He kept quiet and stared at the blank screen. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Tino sent me some stuff," he looked at me.

"What kind of stuff?"

He pulled his phone out of hoodie pocket and scrolled through it. He handed the phone to me showing pictures of Mike & I. I looked from the phone to Austin then back to the phone. "Tell me the truth, Maci, please. Were you fucking him recently?"

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"Then why are these photos starting to surface?" He asked just under a yell.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask Tino why he's snooping the internet trying to find shit to hold against me. There's also the possibility that your shitty fans are pulling out pictures to do the same."

"Don't fucking call my fans 'shitty', you dumb bitch. Maybe everyone is right, maybe you are still fucking around." He stood up and began pacing the living room.

"And maybe I really am just a stupid whore, huh?" I stared at him.

"Just tell me the truth," his voice cracked.

I stood up and walked over to him, "why should I tell you the truth? You're still always going to believe everyone else except me." I walked into the bedroom and changed into some sweats and a hoodie.

Austin was still standing in the same spot, staring at the pictures on the phone. He looked over at me, "where are you going?"

"To fuck other guys, obviously."

"Can you stop being a bitch for a minute?" He asked.

"It's possible but not right now." I walked over to him and looked at his phone, "hey, look at my right wrist." I watched his eyes look to my right hand, which was cupping Mike's jaw. "Where's the bow tattoo that I got on top of my wrist 6 months ago with you?"

Austin closed his eyes, wrapping his lips around his teeth. I watched the realization wash over his face, causing me to chuckle. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm sorry I always believe everyone but you."

"No you're not," I shook my head.

He let out a yell and threw his phone at the wall, making it shatter. I watched him walk out of our apartment, slamming the door behind him. I sat down on the couch, covering my mouth with my hands before covering my entire face. Tears poured out the more I thought about everything, all the way back to the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am the site's worst updater. i've been so busy with work :(

i don't know why but i just like making this a shit relationship haha