Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

f i v e.

I was standing backstage talking to Olivia, another girl from the video shoot. She was really nice and we had a lot in common. We both agreed that it felt intimidating being here because of how many guys and catty girls were here.

"Don't look right now, but that guy is totally checking you out," Olivia said, looking out of the corner of her eye.

"Where?" I asked.

"To our left. He's tall and has a hat on with all the tattoos," she said and looked back at me.

I casually glanced around and saw who she was talking about. He was standing with a couple other guys and kept looking my way. I guess he noticed me checking him out because he flashed a big smile my way.

"Holy shit, he's hot," I told Olivia as I looked away.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" She chuckled.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't look," I said with a wink.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom so he'll come talk to you," Olivia said and left before I could beg her to stay.

Her plan worked. As soon as she walked away, he made his way over to me. I gave him a smile as he got closer.

"Hey, I know this is random but I really wanted to come say hi to you," he said nervously. "I'm Mike."

"Hiii, I'm Maci," I said with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"You too. So what brings you here?" I asked and took a sip of my drink.

"I'm friends with them. How about you?" He asked back.

"I was in their music video," I told him.

"That's cool. We should watch the show together," Mike suggested.

I agreed and I found Olivia so I could tell her what was up. She said it was fine and was going to hangout with the other girls from the video. Mike wrapped his long, tattooed arm around my shoulders and escorted me to the side stage. A lot of people kept coming up to him to say hi and other things related to music.

"So are in a band or something?" I asked as we walked away from some guys.

"Yeah, I'm a drummer," he said.

"That's cool. My boyfriend's in a band," I told him. He tensed up a little as I said that.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked with sadness in his voice.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Well, he's a lucky guy," Mike said with a smile.

We watched a Day To Remember's set, which was amazing. Mike kept his arm around me the whole time, even after I told him I had a boyfriend. He was funny and seemed like a genuine person. I ignored all of Austin's calls while I was with Mike.

"We'll have to hangout some time," I said as he walked me to my car down the street in a parking garage.

"I'd like that. Hopefully your boy won't mind," he said.

"He probably will but I don't care. I don't let him control my actions," I said, opening a door to the stairs in the parking garage.

"I like that," he told me and followed me into the stairwell.

"Like what?" I asked and stopped to look at him on the 2nd floor landing.

"That you refuse to let a guy control you."

"I'd let you control the fuck out of me," I said without thinking.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I threw myself at him. His cold lip ring against my lip sent chills down my spine as one of his hands pressed on the back of my head, pulling me in deeper.

He leaned against the dirty concrete wall as I pressed my body against his. I knew it was wrong to do but it felt so fucking right. All night I wanted to feel his lips against mine. His slightly calloused hands touch my stomach as he lightly pushed his hand into my jeans. I let out a small moans as he kissed my neck and rubbed one out for me.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," Mike said when he finished getting me off.

"Don't be, it's my fault," I said and started walking up the level I parked on.

"Get in the car, I'll give you a ride back to the venue," I said as I unlocked my car.

"You sure?" He asked, unsure.

"Yes," I smiled.

I drove him back down the street. We hugged goodbye and he apologized again. I ignored it and kissed his cheek as he pulled away from our hug. I drove home and decided to call Austin back even though it was late.

"It's about time you called," Austin said in a drowsy voice.

"Sorry. I couldn't get to a quiet area all night," I lied.

"Mhmm."

"Did you have a good show?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. A fan is letting us crash at her house for the night," he said.

"That's nice. Are you being a good boy?" I asked.

"Yes babe," he laughed. "She's like 16 and the only way I took advantage of her was by taking a shower, washing my clothes, and eating all her food with the guys."

"Good."

"But the question is, were you a good girl tonight?" I felt my stomach knot up as he asked me this.

"I looked and wanted to touch but I kept my hands to myself," I told him. He chuckled in response.

We talked for a few more minutes so he could go back to sleep. Technically I wasn't lying. I didn't touch Mike like he touched me. I felt a little guilty about it but then I felt like I did nothing wrong. What Austin doesn't know won't hurt him.
♠ ♠ ♠
and now that Mike is here, let the fun begin.