‹ Prequel: Ours Then....
Sequel: Ours Forever....
Status: Hoping to start this soon!

Ours Now....

Letter 1

Ours Now…

Letter 1
Sid,
These seats are rather comfortable, in my opinion. You were trying to convince me to sit in the box. I was adamant about sitting at the glass. This is the OLYMPICS for crying out loud, I’m more excited to be here than anything else. Oh, and I guess seeing you play will be cool too.

Your face when I told you was priceless. We were down in the locker rooms, waiting for the rest of your teammates to finish changing. You were already in uniform and we were just standing there, leaning into each other. That was something that had become a bit of a ritual for the two of us. For any game I came to of yours, I would come down to the locker rooms before you all go out to warm up. We just stand together, our shoulders touching, hands together, and heads leaned into each other. You and the boys were about to go out onto the ice for one last practice before you get your game plans. You kissed me lightly and I leaned up to your ear.

“I’m pregnant,” I said quietly.

You were rushed away in the crowd of your teammates before you could respond, but your face said it all. You were in shock. A good shock, I hope.

Thinking back over the almost the past year, it shocks me how much we’ve accomplished. I mean, we planned a freaking wedding in two months. And in between practices and games and meets, we still managed to get pregnant. Don’t ask me, Golden Boy, ask yourself. It’s your fault anyway.

All My Love,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short little thank you to start this. I'd like to thank everyone that has already commented and subscribed. My god, the story is just now starting and I already have 5 comments and 31 subscribers. That's just crazy. Thanks, lovelies!