‹ Prequel: Ours Then....
Sequel: Ours Forever....
Status: Hoping to start this soon!

Ours Now....

Letter 12

Ours Now…

Letter 12
Sid,
We’re still waiting on the second period to start. You’ve texted me, saying to hold on for my goal. I’m waiting patiently up here, don’t worry. I’m not quite sure when I’ll give these letters to you. It’s something I’ll have to think about.

I was standing on the pool deck with a few of my senior swimmers, just talking.

“And then SHE said, ‘No, it’s you.’. Oh, my God, I was pissed,” a girl, Tanya, was telling us a story about a party she went to last weekend.

“See, it’s times like that when I’m glad I went to boarding school,” I laughed. “Where are those boys?”

“Have you tried looking up?” a voice asked.

I looked up to the bleachers. There you were. “Sid! Get down here! And bring those lazy asses with you!”

“Lazy?” Geno’s voice asked. “I lazy.”

I giggled. “Yes, you are. Now, c’mon!”

“Remind me why we’re doing this,” Jordan complained minutes later.

“Because Disco Dan thinks you’re all incredibly lazy and need to be worked like donkeys. Any more stupid ass questions?” I smiled.

“Yeah, just one,” you said standing up.

“What?” I asked backing away. The look on your face was making me nervous.

“How mad will you be if I get you wet?” you asked with your arms extended to me. None of you had gotten into the water, so there was only one thing you could have in mind.

“Insanely. Sidney, back away,” I warned. “Alicia!” I threw my phone and whistle to the swimmer as you threw me over your shoulder. “Sidney-fucking-Patrick-Crosby, you put me down right now!”

“Nope,” you laughed again and dumped me into the water.

Relieved I had taken my jewelry off- but still pissed that I was in my hoodie and yoga pants- I swam up to the surface.

“You’re in for it now, Crosby!” I groaned. Pulling myself up out of the water, I pulled off my wet hoodie and pants to reveal my racing suit. “You’re so dead.”

You dove into the pool, hoping to avoid me. In opinion, that was an incredibly stupid move. I’m a freaking Olympian swimmer and you’re a hockey player.

Catching up to you quickly, I held your head under water until you forced me under. Glaring at you through blurry eyes, I pushed away from you. Swimming at full speed for the wall, I knew you would follow me.

“Now that I’m incredibly wet and incredibly pissed, let’s get started,” I smiled sarcastically.

“Love you too, Rory,” you chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I smiled for real that time.

All My Love,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
It's shorter, but pretty damn cute. At least, in my opinion it is. So, I think it might be a little shorter than I had originally intended. BUT, I finally found a way that i want to end it that I think you'll all find incredibly awesome. Have no fear, there WILL be one more sequel for Rory and Sid. Let me know what you think, lovelies!

What Rory Wore