‹ Prequel: Ours Then....
Sequel: Ours Forever....
Status: Hoping to start this soon!

Ours Now....

Letter from Sidney

Ours Now…

Rory,
More letters? Really? You’re incredibly sentimental and a hopeless romantic. Almost to a flaw, really. But it’s too cute to be anything else.

You’re upstairs sleeping in our room. We only got back from the hospital this morning. I’m downstairs sitting on the couch with Patrick on my chest. Patrick Ryan Crosby. It’s a good name, I think. You chose it and I went along. Although, I think that you think that I chose it because you were exhausted at the time. But either way, we both like the name.

When you told me that you were pregnant last March, I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t expecting it at all. Pat definitely wasn’t planned, but I’m not complaining.

The last few months have been utter insanity for the both of us. You were carrying Patrick for 9 months straight and I know that I wasn’t exactly always there. But nothing can stop us now. We’re ready for anything.

Pat’s asleep now too. He’s got your eyes and nose, good things to have. It looks as though he’ll have my hair, poor kid. The media’s been asking us if our kids will be swimmers or hockey players. It’s always been the same answer, we don’t care. They can do whatever they want with their lives, we’ll support them.

He’s so peaceful, just laying here with me. I finally get what Pascal and Craig have talked about for all these years. The minute he was in my arms yesterday, the minute I realized he was mine, I felt him take a piece of my heart away. It’s surreal.

I don’t know what the future will bring or what’s in store for us. But I do know that I’ll stand by you, no matter what. I’m sure you’ll do the same for me.

I can’t say those three words anymore. No, it’s six now.

I love you, forever and always.

Yours,
Sidney
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over! What do you guys think? Did you like it? I'm going to try and start the sequel later on in July, after the swim team season is over. I don't go back to school until after Labor Day, so I'll have a little over a month to write all the time. Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!

Ours Forever-The Sequel!