‹ Prequel: Ours Then....
Sequel: Ours Forever....
Status: Hoping to start this soon!

Ours Now....

Letter 9

Ours Now….

Letter 9
Sid,
The game’s about to start! Finally! That man was getting on my nerves and to top it off, we had to listen to the same spiel in 4 different languages! It was ridiculous.

I can see you now. You’re standing with your team, getting ready for the start. The nervousness is evident on your face. But there’s a determination too. Your eyes are set on center ice, ready for the gold to be placed around your neck. You’ll get it and it’ll hang with mine. You really will be Golden Boy; we’ll be the Golden Couple.

We were far from golden that day, Sid. I could hear your voice on the phone, but I couldn’t respond.

“Rory? Rory, are you okay?” you asked frantically. “God dammit, Rory. Answer me!” You never demanded things.

“I’m… I’m okay. It’s my hip, something’s wrong. I’m calling Janine,” I gasped.

“I’m going to do whatever I can to get to you, I swear,” you assured me.

“No,” I breathed. “Go and play. Kick the Flyers asses. For me.”

“I will,” you said. “But be careful, baby.”

“I should say the same to you,” I said. “I love you.”

“I love you too. I’ll be there as soon as I can,” you promised.

I wanted you to play. But I wanted you there with me too. I didn’t have time to think about those things.

“Janine,” I gasped into the phone. “Help.”

She was there in 15 minutes. I was at the hospital in 25. You were there in 5 hours. But of course, everything was a bit of a blur.

All My Love,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I'm sorry. But I didn't have too much time. So, I've decided that this one is going to go up to about 18 or 20 chapters. So we're about half-way. Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!