Ten Reasons to Make Your Bed!

Mall!

Unfortunately, Newman was back bright and early the next day.

"Change of plans. We start to film Sunday. Do you attend church?"

"Not regularly. Like, once in a blue moon." I replied.

"Great, but, I want to add a religion to the show. You might have to attend church more regularly."

"All right." I shrugged."Why are you saying you film one day, then the next, it's a few days away. Make up your mind."

"I don't know Brooke. It's not easy doing a show like this." He replied.

"Hey, it's Saturday, let's go the mall." I perked up with the suggestion.

"Great, just want I was thinking." He said quite loudly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and cell phone.

"Dexter, wanna go to the mall, doll baby?"

"Sure, I've got nothing better to do." I picked him up and off we went.

"Oh my god, you're her. I told you she was from around here. You have a show coming out. I can not wait." Some girl shouted. "Can I have your autograph?"

I signed her paper and walked away.

"Don't say a word, Poindexter!"

"Wasn't gonna." He defended.

It's nine in the afternoon. I answered my phone.

"Wow, first ring. That's what I'm talking about baby! Where are you? I saw you on TV, so I went to your house but you weren't there. Your dad said so anyway." Camille rambled.

"I'm at the mall with Poindexter."

"Ooh, steamy. Sukey, sukey, now! I wanna shop. You can't invite me?" I hung up on her.

Things have changed for me! I answered my phone.

"Why'd you hang up on us?" Beth asked.

"B-c Camille was getting on my nerves."

"Well, look behind you." I kicked my leg back and heard yelling.

"Oww, why'd you kick me?" Camille cried.

"You talk too much."

"Why do I even hang out with you?" Dexter asked.

"Because you love me, sweetheart." I explained.

"Sorry to break up the friend fest, but Brooke, you should consider do this more often on the show." Newman interrupted. I glared at him. He took a step back. Everyone looked at me funny.

"Don't ask." I said walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love Jada!