Status: On Going...

Redesign Me

X

‘Jack!’ I shouted from the bed that I was currently lying on upstairs in jack’s house, I rolled around in the pile of sheets in which jack had put me under when going to get the house phone that was ringing from downstairs, since Maddy had been going out with Tom I’d been spending more time with Jack, yes Alex had forgiven me, and supposedly him and Maddy were ‘friends’ but we all knew this wasn’t true. I tried to untangle myself from the pure white sheets in Jack’s bedroom, I don’t even know why Jack has white sheets, I thought that this would be covered in vodka and stains but they never were.
I heard the light footsteps coming up the stairs and enter the room, jack was standing, in some boxers and a top, the phone on his ear, he came over to the bed and helped me get out from my tangled mess, he was still on the phone, I was finally released from the sheets and I gave jack a kiss on the cheek and picked up my shirt from the floor and pulled it over my underwear that I was currently wearing.
I picked up my phone from the side and made my way downstairs were Jack’s cleaner was here Pauline, I waved a hello and she nodded at me and placed the ear puds into her ears and began to finish her cleaning, I pulled out a smoothie from the fridge and poured myself a glass, my phone started to ring and I checked the I.D – House phone. It was mostly likely to be either Maddy or Tom.
‘Hello?’ I answered to and went looking in the cupboards for some painkillers to kill this bitch of a hangover I was about to be met with.
‘Heyy it’s Tom,’ came the voice from the other end, tom’s voice always so calm and gently even when maddy wasn’t.
‘Oh Heyy what’s up?’ I asked him and found the bitch; I took out two of the tablets and took them.
‘me and maddy are going into town, we’ll be back late tonight, so no-one will be home, you got a key?’ tom asked me and I got up onto the dining room table and dangled my feet.
‘yeah, that’s fine, I’ll probably still be with jack, he’ll probably drop me home, so maybe us four could have a take away tonight?’ I answered to him, taking small sips of my smoothie. They were Jack’s and I hated them, but these were the only thing that I could drink, the idea of vodka this early in the morning made me feel sick.
‘Okay, I’ll run it past maddy then get her to text it to you or something.’ He told me.
‘Okay, bye’ I told him and hung up the phone just as jack came down the stairs and replaced the phone on its charging dock. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my forehead.
‘That was Alex, he’s heading into LA for a couple of days and he’s dropping Sebastian off so we can look after him whilst he’s away,’
‘ah okay, I said to tom that perhaps us four could go out for a dinner or have a takeaway tonight?’ I asked him, jack hadn’t spent that much time with maddy since the Alex situation, to be honest it was pretty awkward when we were all together, I mean I got on with Tom, but Tom didn’t really enjoy being with jack seeing as he’s best friend was Alex. Jack was loud and energetic, were as Tom was quiet and got on with life quietly.
‘Does Tom want me to be there?’ jack asked me helping me down from the table.
‘I don’t know,’ I told jack and he sighed, I could tell he was slight pissed off with having to go out for dinner with tom.
‘I’m going for a shower.’ I told him, and he gave me a look, ever since he’d gotten back from japan he’s been trying to make me sleep with him even more often, I don’t think it helped that we spent every night together so far this week.
‘No jack, you need to answer the door for Alex anyway.’ I told him just as the doorbell went and he laughed walking over to answer the door whilst I went upstairs, I started to take off my clothes leaving my underwear lying on the floor outside of the bathroom just to piss jack off. I turned on the shower and got in letting the warm water soak up my skin
I finished being in the shower and wrapped the soft fluffy towel around my body, I then unlocked the door and headed back into jack’s room, my underwear was still on the floor outside and the front door was still open. I opened my suitcase up and pulled out some new underwear and put it on, then I found some clean clothes, none of the press or anyone really knew why maddy and Alex broke up, but ever since me and jack had wanted to stay together people kept on sending me designer clothes that I was later photographed in and people bought, it didn’t bother me that I got all of this free things because I kept getting less money for the blog as they didn’t like me putting my opinion on the world when I was dating a rock star.
I put on the clean clothes and the front door slammed shut and I heard barks from Sebastian who came running into jack’s bedroom and started getting all excited, I laughed at this then went over to the mirror and undid my hair from its messy bun and brushed it out and turned on jack’s straightens, and started to put them through my hair, once I was done I did some light makeup and found some jewellery to go with my outfit. I heard my phone go off from the side and I went over to see I had a text.
‘Melissa really!?’ jack shouted from outside the hall, I guess he found the underwear.
‘You love it jack don’t deny it!’ I told him, I opened up the text from maddy.
“Takeaway up for tonight! Cannot wait. Chinese sound good with you guys? Love you <3 it reads, I smiled oh how I missed waking up to hear maddy’s voice.
“Yes! Chinese sounds yummy. Love ya too <3” I replied placing my phone into my back pocket, I found my black laced heels and put them on before going downstairs to wear jack was sitting still not dressed. Alex was sitting at the table with a Starbucks; I needed to get some things done today. I gave Alex a hug and picked up one of the Starbucks.
‘You alright?’ I ask Alex just as the house phone starts to ring.
‘Yeah I’m good, thanks you?’ he answered to me as jack picks up the phone.
‘Yeah thanks’ me and Alex always avoided asking about maddy or anything near that subject.
‘It’s for you’ jack tells me handing the phone out to me. I take it off his hands and start to drink the Starbucks.
‘Hello?’ I answered to it.
‘Heyy its tom. Look I’ve got to be quick but I’m shopping with maddy and she points out this ring and I’ve been wanting to ask her for a while now but do you think it would be okay if I ask her to marry me?’ he asks me, my eyes got really big, now this I wasn’t prepared for but I knew maddy was happy.
‘Yes, that’s fine! When you going to do it?’ I ask him.
‘I’m not sure yet, I’m getting the ring now, thank you Melissa.’ He tells me.
‘It’s okay see you tonight.’ I tell him and hang up the phone, the boys turn to me and I knew I couldn’t say a thing about the marriage proposal in front of Alex.
‘What did tom want?’ jack asks me, and I think quickly.
‘Oh tom’s going to get some drinks for tonight,’ I tell him. Jack nods, I look over at the clock it was half 10 now.
‘Right I’ve got some errands to run, I’ll see you later Alex.’ I tell him and hug him just as jack follows me out the room, I pick up my handbag from the bottom of the stairs and lend down to kiss jack goodbye just as Sebastian comes running to my feet with he’s lead in his mouth. I hook it around his collar, he always wanted to come shopping with me.
‘Have fun, I’ll text you when I’m on my way home so you can get ready for tonight.’ I tell jack and give him a quick hug as he hands me his keys, to this day I’m the only other person jack’s ever let drive his car, Alex told me that he won’t even let his sister drive it.
‘I love you.’ Jack tells me and kisses my cheek.
‘I love you too.’ I tell him leaving the house and getting inside of the range rover and leaving the house’s drive and heading into the mall to do my errands I could see the paps following me as I drove, brilliant.
After a 4 hours of doing my errands and doing some shopping I went into the supermarket to get some things for jack’s I felt like I was always eating his food, when I received a text from maddy, I pulled it open, “Home, Finally! Feet hurt so much! Come around whenever you and Jack are ready! Can’t wait to see you guys <3” it reads, I smile to myself
“Okay sweetie. Be round as soon as! Can’t wait to see you too <3” I reply and speed dial jack.
‘Sup’? He answers to on the second ring.
‘I’m just getting some food and then I’ll be home, I told maddy we’ll be at hers at 4 does that leave you enough time to do your hair?’ I tease him picking up some chocolate and placing it in the basket.
‘Yeah, that’s fine; Alex went about an hour ago, warning I’m still not changed.’ He tells me and I laugh.
‘Jack you’ve got to be ready soon I don’t think maddy would be impressed if you went over in your underwear.’ I tell him making my way over to pay for the food.
After finishing shopping and unpacking everything at jack’s I head back upstairs and find some clean clothes for tonight, I don’t like wearing designer clothes when I’m around maddy I feel really bad, to be honest I wanted to go in my sweats but I couldn’t. Jack comes up the stairs and finally starts to get changed.
‘Melissa?’ jack asks me, whilst I was shopping I’d decide that I was going to keep the conversation between me and tom hush hush,
‘What’s up?’ I ask turning around.
‘I was wondering you’ve been spending a lot of time around here recently and I was thinking do you want to move in?’ jack asks, a smile comes across my face.
‘I’d love to jack.’ I tell him and I give him a massive hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.
‘Really?’ he asks me.
‘Definitely, I’m going to speak to maddy about it though.’ I tell him and him nods I go back to finding something to wear for tonight and end up choosing a nice dress. And some cute heels. I turn around once again and jack’s found some skinny jeans and a nice top, and jacket. I smile at him. I take off my jeans and top and pull on my dress and put on the heels.
After finally getting ready and sorting out Sebastian jack drove us both off to maddy’s, I was excited to tell her the news I guess. We arrived at maddy’s and we both got out of the car and went in as maddy’s door was literally always open.
‘Heyy!’ I shout out and maddy’s face emerges from the kitchen and she runs over and pulls me into a massive hug, she’s wearing heels maddy can never run in heels something I’ve always told her.
‘Calm down maddy it’s only been a week.’ I tell her letting her go and she hugs jack, I make my way into the kitchen and give tom a hug, after much talk about what we were having from the Chinese Tom and Jack head to the takeaway to go get it and I sit down on the sofa with maddy and a nice glass of vodka.
‘Maddy?’ I ask her and she looks up.
‘Jack asked me today if I wanted to move in with him, and I said yes.’ I tell her and you could tell by the face that she was happy for me.
‘Omg really!?’ she shouts then hugs me almost knocking our drinks over.
‘Yeah, so I don’t know when I’ll move but it’s going to be soon I think.’
‘I’m excited for you, plus you’re looking hot in the news recently.’ She tells me throwing over a ripped out page from a magazine that had me and jack on the front from when we went out for dinner the other night. It had steal her style wrote for the headline, I had my pink and black playsuit on and some cute heels, I didn’t realise people enjoyed my style enough to want to wear it!
‘All time low fans adore you! They want you!’ she told me, she was right I’d stopped getting hate sure I’d get some every now and again but when I told Cassadee about this she told me she got it every now and again as well and for every bad message she got she got 4 nice ones and it was the same for me.
‘Honestly why would anyone want to dress like me!?’ I told her just as the doorbell rang maddy went to get it as I took a quick picture of the magazine and posted it onto twitter.
‘Just got showed this by the best friend. Didn’t realise I was in magazines now?!’ I tweeted and attached the picture before pressing send, I refreshed my timeline and saw that jack had posted two photos one of me and him that he’d taken before we left, it was taken in the mirror on jack’s hallway and the other of the food he’d just got and a six pack of beer, take it as I was driving home. The boys set out the food on the dining room table and we all took our place and began to eat, I was sitting opposite jack so naturally I took off my shoes and placed them on his knees.
After an eventful dinner, me and jack arrive home at half 11, we didn’t really think we’d stay that long, plus jack had a shoot in the morning, and I’d spoken to jack and we agreed that I should move some of my things in tomorrow, once we got in I went straight upstairs and took off my shoes, my feet were starting to kill. I took off my dress and found some makeup wipes and took off my makeup and jewellery, jack came in and wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my cheek. I turned around.
‘I’m going to enjoy spending every night with you!’ jack told me.
‘Me too, but I’m so tired now!’ I told him and he nodded and let me go, I quickly brushed my teeth then got into bed and waited for jack. He joined me in bed and I turned off the light and he kissed my forehead.
‘Night baby.’ He tells me and I fall asleep pretty quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sequel! Enjoy!!