Status: On Going...

Redesign Me

003

I woke up the night morning and patted around to the left of me to see that there was nothing there, Sebastian started to jump up and down and got onto the bed, I hugged him and I could smell a hint of Alex on him. I got up from bed and picked up my phone and headed downstairs in my underwear, I turned on my laptop and put the TV onto E! News. I opened up twitter and watched my timeline load and E! News started to play today’s news, when the word all time low came up, I turned it up.
‘All Time Low’s Alex Gaskarth ex-girlfriend tweeted a picture of her new wedding ring, but it’s not to Mr Gaskarth, so who is it?’ she told me, I stopped looking at twitter and went closer to the screen.
‘As Jack Barakat Holly Madison’s ex retweeted the picture last night, say congrates to the new miss Hugens, it’s not to Alex Gaskarth, as jack’s girlfriend Melissa starts to hit headlines for her style holly starts on the tweets about the girl as jack tweets the picture of him and Melissa and admits she’s moving in with him.’ she droned on, I sat down on the chair and opened up a new tweet. ‘Let’s play the bitch at her own game.’ I wrote then headed upstairs and put on some shorts and his ravens top, I put my hair up in a bun then brushed my teeth before putting my sunglasses on over my face and put my phone in my back pocket.
I put some food into Sebastian bowl and locked the house up and got into my car seeing as jack had taken his, he’d begged me for weeks to let him buy me a car but I never gave in my parents bought me a nice convertible so I was using that, I put the sunglasses on and drove to Starbucks and got some coffee for me and maddy then headed over to maddy’s. I parked on her drive way and went into her house.
‘Sup slut!’ I shouted to her and she came down from the stairs and I gave her a hug and handed her a Starbucks.
‘You ready to help me?’ I asked her. Seeing as pretty much all the furniture was maddy’s she was going to keep it. We headed up to my room and I put some clothes into suitcases and things.
‘We chose a date!’ she told me and I turned to look at her.
‘Share?!’ I shouted to her.
‘in July!’ she told me, I hugged her, I know she was gutted that her aunt couldn’t be there, she thought that Alex didn’t know but I told him, I had to, he was pretty depressed, jack and him went and got pissed that night, I let jack go do it because I felt bad.
‘Maddy you seen E! News this morning?’ I asked her, I was worried.
‘No why should I go watch it?’ she asks me,
‘It has you in it, and me. Jack and um, Alex…’ I tell her and she looks at me,
‘I’m watching it.’ She tells me getting up and running up to the office and logging onto E! News and plays the video. I watched as her facial expressions change.
‘Since when as holly been writing tweets about you?’ she asks me. I shrug and we go onto holly’s twitter I look at her tweets. ‘I hate stupid cunts’ was one of them. ‘He’s not even that great anyway.’ Was another. ‘Bitch you’re ugly without the makeup.’ We looked at each other then laughed.
‘Really why is she acting like this? Her and jack broke up ages ago!’ maddy told me, and I shrugged.
‘I’m going to play her at her own game.’ I told her and dragged maddy over to the mirror and took a picture of us both.
‘No makeup comfy clothes with the best friend – let’s get moving bitches!’ I tweeted the attached the photo and sent it.
“Melissa, can I ask you something?”
“Yeah, sure, what is it?”
“Will you be my maid of honour? Would you also mind helping me plan things? I need someone I love and trust by my side through all this. I only have 4 months”
“Maddy, of course I will be your maid of honour! I would love to be your maid of honour”
She smiles and hugs me tightly
“Can we sort stuff out tomorrow? Like, cakes and flowers please? Boys aren’t going to be much help”
“Yeah sure, you can come round to mine, Oh god, going to be weird saying mine” I laugh. I didn’t know when Alex was coming to collect Sebastian but there wasn’t much point in even asking him this question, jack said he wasn’t answering any calls right now, I knew jack was pissed off and upset by this I would be to if maddy stopped speaking to me!
“Do you want me to bring the rest with me tomorrow when I come over?” maddy asks as we finish putting the boxes into the car.
“Tomorrow?” Tom questions.
“I and Melissa are going to begin plans. We only have 4 months” maddy smiles and he nods.
“Yeah, would you please bring them? It just saves the trip” I tell her and hug her goodbye and drive home.
I pull into the drive way to see jack’s car, he comes out the house and undoes the car door and gives me a kiss, and helped me out of the car.
‘Fancy helping me?’ I ask jack and he nods. I open up the boot and get out the suitcases and we both went into the house and took them up the stairs.
‘I’ve clearer out some of the walk in wardrobe space for you.’ He tells me, I go up on my tiptoes and kiss him.
‘Thank you! ‘I tell him and go back down and he heads back down to lock up the car, the house phone started to ring and I reached over answered it.
‘Hello?’
‘Oh is jack there?’ the unknown caller said.
‘Um, who’s calling?’
‘It’s May.’ This didn’t sound like May at all, I’ve spoken to may loads before, and we’re really close.
‘Yeah hold on.’ I got up and handed it over to jack, who sat down next to me and put it on loud speaker and put his finger over his lips, I didn’t say anything.
‘May?’ jack asked knowing that it wasn’t may.
‘No it’s holly.’ She told us, jack looked at me.
‘I don’t want to speak to you.,’
‘Neither do I, but will you stop going on about your new girlfriend.’
‘Holly stop make tweets about her then.’ He told her then hung up and hugged me,
‘Baby I’m sorry.’ He told me.
‘Jack I’m over it, believe me’ I told him.
‘I’m so sorry.’
‘Don’t worry honestly!’
‘You’re brilliant you know that?’ jack told me, I laughed.
‘I know, maddy’s coming over tomorrow!’ I told him and he looked at me.
‘But I wanted to sit around, with you.’
‘I know but she asked me to be her maid of honour so we’ve got preparing to do.;’ I told jack and he sighed.
‘I guess I’ll have to put pants on.’
‘You better.’ I told him and we headed downstairs and watched some TV whilst eating some pizza that jack had ordered. And fell asleep on the sofa.