Status: On Going...

Redesign Me

0005

I woke up the next morning wrapped in jack’s arms on the sofa, I woke him up and he headed straight upstairs and back to bed, I pulled my phone out from my pocket and checked that I had a text from Maddy – ‘come over at 12?<3’ she asked me, I looked at the time half 11. ‘Yeah sure!<3’ I replied then went upstairs and opened up one of my suitcases and pulled some clothes out. I better tell maddy that I’m planning on taking her out for dinner. I opened up my messages and texted her ‘we’re going out for dinner tonight. Bring some posh clothes!! Warning we will be papped!<3’ I tell her and found some clean underwear and headed back into jack’s room and stripped off and quickly got changed. I did my hair and did some light makeup, I went back to jack and saw he was now sitting on the bed with his glasses on and was on his laptop. Fuck he looked hot.
‘I’m taking Maddy out for dinner tonight.’ I told him.
‘Okay, I’m going to go see the boys tonight, so I’ll probably have dinner with them.’ jack told me, I went to the side of the bed and picked up my phone and gave jack a quick kiss.
‘Stop dressing in such short shorts! You’re making me want you!’ jack told me grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. The doorbell goes and Sebastian started to bark. Jack comes down with me, I hugged maddy and she started going on about the dress.
‘Maddy calm down it’s going to be fine!’ I told her grabbing a box and taking it in the house. Sebastian was running around the place.
‘Oh yeah we’re looking after him.’ I told her and she nodded, we put down the boxes and jack headed back upstairs and we went into the kitchen.
‘I don’t even want to know how much your jacket costs!’ maddy teased me, I looked at it.
‘Over 1,000, I get it free!’ I told her and we laughed at this. The next 5 hours included shit loads of coffee chatting about the wedding and sorting out other things, there was a knock at the door and jack went over to get it, maddy looked at me.
‘I think it’s Rian.’ I told her, she nodded. I heard the voice, shit Alex.
‘Right stay here for me please.’ I told her getting up and going to the hallway shutting the door behind me.
‘Alex.’ I said and gave him a hug.
‘We’re going to Rian’s so I thought I’d collect Sebastian.’ He told me after we parted.
‘Yeah sure, he’s stuffs all here.’ I told him and he nodded clipping the lead onto him. Jack turned to me.
‘I’ll see you later on tonight.’ Jack told me giving me a kiss and a hug.
‘Okay, have fun.’ I told him.
‘I love you.’ He told me.
‘I love you too.’ I replied and jack left the house and I shut the door, and went back to maddy.
‘Don’t be mad but that was Alex.’ I told her and she nodded. I could hear the house phone ringing and I went to answer it.
‘Hello?’
‘Hey it’s May,’ now this time it was.
‘Heyy what’s up?’ I asked her.
‘oh nothing, can you check if jack’s still got mum’s presents for her birthday?’ she asked me.
‘Sure it’s upstairs.’ I told her just as the doorbell went.
‘Maddy can you get that?’ I asked her running up the stairs and finding the bracelet jack was giving his mother,
‘Yeah he has,’
‘Okay just checking, got to go now, thanks!’ she told me then hung up. I went downstairs just as the door shut.
‘Who was that?’ I asked maddy.
‘Alex.’ She told me. The tears coming to her eyes, now I was going to speak to that boy, he knew maddy was here, plus he has a key to mine and jacks!
Maddy looked like she was about to lose it, I pulled her into a hug. 'Right I'm starving lets go and get dinner' I told her, maddy nodded and we headed upstairs and started to get into some nice formal wear, helping each other chose the makeup, we hadn't had a girly night together for such a long time.
After getting ready we locked up the house and got into jack’s land rover, I turned on the engine and the radio started to blare making us both jump I turned it down and put on my seatbelt.
‘Still the only person he lets drive this?’ Maddy asked me.
‘yeah he never gives me an answer why when I ask, I’ve even asked Zack if he knew why, and he didn’t really know, jack even wanted to buy me a car, but I said no.’ I told her pulling out of the drive way and onto the street and towards the town.
‘Really? God, that’s crazy, he really likes you Melissa.’ Maddy told me, I sighed and I liked him too,
‘It will be a year next week,’ I tell maddy, my eyes straight on the road.
‘Since he asked you?’ she asked me,
‘Yeah, I don’t know if he remembers, he’ll be in London at that point.’ I tell her, jack wasn’t going to remember I knew he wouldn’t , he’ll be in London promoting their new album out there.
‘why don’t you go see him then?’ maddy asks me, that’s true I could do that, it’s not like I have a job at the moment, I had shit loads of sky miles left and jack had put some of his onto mine saying that I could go see my family whenever I wanted. If I went to see him it could go see my mum and dad, then I could introduce them to him.
‘I may do that,’ I tell her, the day it will be our anniversary will be maddy’s and Alex’s, there’s always going to be that one day blowing up in her face. We pulled up in front of our favourite posh restaurant, I grab my bag and got out of jack’s car, to see paps flashing at us, I grabbed maddy’s hand and we went in and took a seat.
After such a nice dinner maddy told me she couldn’t stay, so she got in her car whilst I went and grabbed her bags, I spotted Alex’s keys on the side. Yeah that’s why she didn’t want to come in. I gave her the bag and a hug,
‘I’ll give you a call in the morning.’ I told her as she left, I went back inside taking off my shoes and throwing them into the pile of other heels on the floor, I needed to sit and sort them out. I went upstairs un doing the back of my dress as I went and headed straight towards the bathroom, I turned on the shower and washed the makeup off and washed my hair, I got out tying a towel around me and headed into my bedroom and shut the door behind me, I could hear the boys talking next door. I wasn’t going to listen in so I grabbed jack’s raven’s top and my pjs shorts and put them on, then quickly blow dried my hair and wiped away some of the black mascara that didn’t come off with water, I picked up my laptop and phone and headed downstairs.
I turned on the TV in the living room and put on pretty little liars before turning on my laptop and finding some sweets and a nice glass of wine. Jack didn’t care about me drinking under aged, to be honest he never as, he was forever buying my favourite alcohol every time I finished it. The door to the living room opened and I turned around to see jack standing there. He came over and gave me a kiss.
‘Rian going to stay the night, Zack and Alex have gone home now.’ He told me, grabbing a handful of my sweets and taking a gulp out of the bottle of wine.
‘Okay, that’s fine, Alex knows about maddy.’ I told jack.
‘Yeah I was going to tell him but he said he already seen the tweets.’
‘He came in when I was on the phone to may, which can you call her in the morning, and maddy was there.’
‘Shit and I will.’
‘Thanks and maddy’s slightly pissed that E! News did a story on the whole thing.’ I told him and jack jaw dropped.
‘Wait let me see this. Hold on! Rian get down!!’ jack shouted all too excited, sometimes I wonder if he really is in his twenties. Rian came down and I gave him a quick hug, I got up the page on my laptop and played the video.
‘All Time Low’s Alex Gaskarth ex-girlfriend tweeted a picture of her new wedding ring, but it’s not to Mr Gaskarth, so who is it? As Jack Barakat Holly Maddison’s ex retweeted the picture last night, say contrags to the new miss Hugens, it’s not to Alex Gaskarth, as jack’s girlfriend Melissa starts to hit headlines for her style holly starts on the tweets about the girl as jack tweets the picture of him and Melissa and admits she’s moving in with him.’ the boys looked at each other than at me.
‘fuck’ was all that managed to come out of Rian’s mouth, he knew that holly had been writing tweets, she’s even called and he knew that too.
‘Guys I don’t care, I’m worried for maddy, this is huge for her.’ I told them.
‘It will blow over by tomorrow; maddy won’t be on the page for long.’ Rian told me, he was right maddy wouldn’t be on the front.
‘Right I’m going to bed, don’t be too loud you two!’ I tell them giving Rian a hug and jack a kiss; I grabbed my laptop and phone and started my way upstairs.
‘Don’t drink my wine!’ I shout at them half way up the stairs, I get to jack’s room and put my phone on charge and place my laptop next to jack’s on his bedside table. I take my glasses and get into bed, I find my ipod and jack’s headphone and start to play some music out of one ear to block out any of the noise from downstairs and soon enough I was asleep.
Halfway through the night someone’s arms wrap around my body and kiss my neck and lean their head against my neck, I breath in his soft sent and lift up my arm and run my hand through his hair. I was glad I had jack no matter what anyone thought.