Status: Every Friday

I'm Not Retarded, Just Unique

"No love," Frank growled as he popped the cap off of the black sharpie. He compiling a list of all the people he knew. He wrote down his parents, his friends, Marie, even his teachers. He made the list and looked over his chicken scratch handwriting in disgust when he finished.

"Mom hates me." Frank drew a bold black line over the word 'mom'. "Dad hates me." Frank held the marker in his fist as he drew another line through his father's name. "Grandma, Grandpa, forced," Frank crossed out both of his grandparents names and glared down at the next name.

"Gerard," Frank whispered the name to himself. He felt a chill ran down his spine as the memories filled his head. Gerard's shouts could be heard so clearly even if they happened three days ago. Frank took a shaky breath as his eyes began to burn with tears.

"Hate," Frank stabbed Gerard's name with the marker.

"Hate. Hate! Hate! Hate! HATE!" Frank screamed as he stabbed and crossed out Gerard's name until the inked marker tip got shoved back into it's plastic outline. Frank threw the marker at his wall and he paused, panting heavily. His eyes locked onto Gerard's and Mikey's names. They lingered on Mikey's name and his lip curled up in a sneer.

"Special, no...We...we are fucking retarded!!!"

Frerard, will contain no butt sex