Folie à Deux

Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes

I’m coming apart at the seams.

Mia couldn’t think of what life had been like before Pete, because now after just a few days without him, she was starting to fall apart. The fact that she had left him had finally sunk in and the sadness had swooped down on her so suddenly that she was sure she was going to implode with the impact.

She had never felt so strongly for someone before, never felt like she couldn’t live without someone who wasn’t family. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could stay away from Pete. She knew Pete couldn’t stay away from her. He had called several times and Mia had shut off her cell phone so as not to be tempted to just answer.

Mia had also taken to crying at the mere mention of Pete because of this newfound sadness. She really just wanted to give up and go back to him because being with him was better than being without him.

You’ll never remember, your head is far too blurry.

It didn’t take long for Mia to finally cave. She found herself scrambling with her key to their apartment, trying desperately to get the door open in record time. She didn’t even have to time to laugh over the fact that Pete was scrambling on the other side trying to open the door as well because as soon as the door was open she had wrapped herself around Pete, legs gripped tightly around his hips as his hands held her ass to support her.

She didn’t notice when he kicked the door shut, focused completely on pressing her lips fervently to his, tongues fighting sloppily for dominance. They fell in a disorderly heap on Pete’s bed and clothes were being haphazardly removed and thrown to the floor.

As Pete pushed into her, Mia couldn’t even remember why she had left in the first place.

What a match: I’m half doomed and you’re semi-sweet.

They were folded together in only a way that they could make work. Sweaty skin stuck together as they both attempted to catch their breath. Pete placed a soft kiss on Mia’s forehead and she smiled.

“I’m glad I came back,” she said, chuckling softly. “I would have missed out on some amazing sex.”

“I see how it is. And here I thought you loved me.”

Her eyes met his and she was glad to see he was smiling. She leaned forward kissing him.

“I do love you,” Mia said, pushing her head into the crook of his neck and breathing in the scent that could only be described as Pete. This is where she belonged.

Detox just to retox.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to those who have subscribed, rec'd and commented! I really appreciate it!

I should be able to update this everyday as long as I keep writing. I already have a few chapters done.

~Sally