Status: I really hope you'll like this! :)

That Pink Sweater, With Secrets Behind...

There's this girl named Brianna Hunt. Brianna has always been living in her own world behind her books. It's her escape. She loves hiding behind her books. Her father is a priest and she's in a choir in church. Except with reading, singing in church she also helps people in need, either it's sick or poor people, she's there to help. She's got a heart of gold, sadly no body sees that. Everyone passes her by without even taking a second look and see through her eyes, that's she's not just an ordinary girl. She's got secrets, secrets she haven't told anyone. Secrets only she knows. She's takes drama classes, as well because she loves acting, it's not many there except maybe 4-5 people. Being in the drama class, isn't very popular at Eastbound high school. There's something you should know about Brianna, Brianna always wears her pink sweater, if you read it then maybe you'd know why.

Matthew Adams, that's the guy everyone screams after, run after yeah even kill to be with. He lives a life of being that ''guy'' everyone wish to be or to be around. He's got the looks, the smile and obviously the charm. Partying and living is what's in his head. Religion is stuff he'd never even look twice to see. Matthew has a girlfriend. Her name's Brittany Jewell. His girlfriend is a mean girl. Whenever she's around everyone turns their head downs, no one wants to make
eye-contact with her. Matthew is what you can call a sinner boy rather than a saint. What happens if you and your friends, one Friday night get wasted in school? Well, of course you get punished. But since they need him for soccer, he can't be off school. That's why he get's the even worst punishment ever, yes... Join the Drama club.
What do you do when two people so different that they can't even look into each other's eyes without starting a fight, happens to be in the same class.?

Read and found out