The perfect princess.

Heat.

Violets P.O.V

"See, I told you to trust me," says Harry pointedly; giving me a searching look as we continue along our walk. I have no idea where we are. Some would say being alone with a boy you hardly know, late at night, and in the middle of nowhere, could potetnially turn into a dangerous situation. But Harry hardly seemed like the rapist type.

"I never said I trusted you..." I state, even though I totally did. "This is more of a kidnapping scenario." I have no idea how he managed to sneak us out of the venue. From my rememberance of the place, reporters were hidden behind every door and window. But Harry managed it. Its starting to get weird how god-like he is in my eyes.

"You really are a hard girl to crack, y'know?" he smirks and with the help of the light from a near by lamp post, I make out a park bench a few metres ahead. Where the hell are we? One minute we're in a crowded, noisy venue and the next we're down by a deserted pond with a bridge and wooden park benches. America is completely retarded.

"Mmmm," I say, my mind somewhere else. I was way too busy way over thinking the situation to care about how 'hard I am to crack'. What if somebody recognises us? What if someone tries to, like, rape us or something? I'd never been out on my own without Anthony before. Hell, I'd only been to America a few times and I've seen the movies! America is, like, the epitome of muggers and rapists. "Where are you taking me, Harry?"

"Don't worry Vi, my hotels just down there," he points his head towards the stretch of tall buldings across the bridge. Seriously though, America really has to work on the whole city and countryside thing. Why have a beautiful lake and then put massive polluted concrete buildings behind it? I'm about to really start thinking about reconstructing the city when I realise what Harry actually said. His hotel?... Did he really think I was some kind of cheap tramp?

Harry catches the look on my face and gives me an amused look "Jesus Vi, i'm not going to try and seduce you... unless you want me to of course" he winks and I roll my eyes, ignoring the hot flush spreading across my cheeks. Thank god its dark.

"I honestly have no idea why you're so happy, Harry, if I were you I'd be very scared," I say, throwing him a flirty look.

He smirks "why? Is it you seducing me that I should be worried about?"

"No... But you do realise you just kidnapped the Princess of Genovia and you've seen my security guards; they don't mess around, Harry."

His smirk disappears quickly.

Harrys P.O.V

"Let's just stay out here for a bit," she says softly, I think that she's going to take a seat at the wooden bench but instead she smooths her dress out and sits on the grass bank, over looking the bridge and the man-made lake. She crosses her legs and tilts her head, staring across at the view thoughtfully. I sit down next to her and follow her gaze. It really is a beautiful night.
Suddenly I become extremely aware of our knees touching, and the fact that underneath her dress and my tux, we were completely naked.

"Look up" she suddenly says, interrupting the stream of dirty thoughts that were threatning to make things very uncomfortable for both of us. "Isn't it beautiful" she whispers between partially closed lips, her eyes open with wonder and amazement. I forget for a second that she's talking about the view and I shift my gaze up to the symphony of stars stretched across the dark sky.

"Wow" was all I could come up with.

"It makes you think doesn't it" she replies, turning to face me.

"Huh?" I feel to stupid around Violet. She's one of those people that really thinks about things, y'know? Like instead of saying 'the suns the sun' she sees meaning behind it and is constantly asking why about everything.

She laughs "I mean, it just really shows how small and significant we are, y'know? Like, sure I'm a princess and I'm more influential than your average Joe, but I'm nothing comapred to whats really out there." This is one of those very few, rare moments when it feels like she's actually letting her guard down. "Do you ever get scared, Harry?" she asks before I have time to reply.

"Of what?" I ask carefully.

"That you're never going to leave your print on this world, like, your just going to live the rest of your life and be so busy trying to be somebody else's idea of perfect, that you'll never actually get to live? Aren't you scared that you'll never be truly happy?" For the second time since we'd met, I reach over and grab her hand. And in this point of time, I know I'll never be the same again. I know I'll remember this momemt for the rest of my life. There is no way I could ever forget the stars and the look in her eyes, and the view of the bridge or the way she talks like I'm not even there. I know I'll never forget this girl.

"I think that its the small things in life that make you happy" I say softly "Plus, being perfect is overrated, sometimes its nice not to take life too seriously and just be like, completely weird. Don't be scared of life, Violet, just go with it" she looks at me cusiously, as if seeing me for the first time before leaning forward and pressing her lips to mine.

Violets P.O.V

I swear to god time stops as our mouths move in sync. I bite down on his lip causing a groan to emit from the back of his throat. He slowly moves forward, so that I'm lying down and his warm bodys on top of me, held up only by his arms on either side of my head. My hands are pushing underneath his shirt and trailing up and down his skin. I wrap my legs around his torso, wanting to be closer. God, its so frustrating. I just want him all over me. Just being able to touch him isn't enough, I want him underneath my skin... He holds him self up using only one arm now and uses the other hand to trail down the side of my body. My breath tightens as his fingers lightly brush the inside of my things, getting extremely close to my underwear line... I feel him smirk into the kiss as his fingers lightly trace along the thin fabric of the outside of my undies. I groan and his fingers slowly ease underneath the fabric and I bite down on his neck in order to stop the screams threatening to emit from my throat.

Then suddenly, the warm heat from his body was gone. And so was he. I hear yells and shouts and I squirm up into a sitting position to see whas happening. Harry, by the looks of things, was in a head lock from none other than, Anthony. Who else?

"Anthony Stop!" I scream, but he completely ignores me and throws Harry to the ground as if he weighs nothing more than a baby. I scramble to my feet and stand over Harry protectively, before Anthony has time to do any more damage. "For gods sake, Stop It!" I scream again and Anthony stays where he is, though if the look in his eyes is anything to go by, if it were up to him, Harry would be dead. Harry stays where he is, though the tiny groan that emits from his throat lets me know hes alive. I kneel down beside him and from the bad lighting the lamp post casts, I can make out a bleeding nose. Great.

"I see the light" Harry jokes and considering the circumstances, I praise him for managing to add a little humour to the situation. I laugh and push the hair out his eyes.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Anthony manages to find his voice "Running off like that, with him of all people!" He looks at Harry as if hes scum on his shoe. "I'm taking you back to the hotel now!"

"I'm not going anywhere with you! I'm not some stupid kid y'know!" I yell with my hands on my hips, fully aware that I sound like some spoilt brat.

"How can you be so selfish, Violet, you're family has a reputation to uphold and with your dads getting sicker by the day, this is what you choose to do? Make a fool of yourself by running off with some horny popstar? I'm dissapointed, Princess, I thought you were better than this." His words were starting to sink in now. All of the anger that I'd been so full of before, had now turned to self-pity. He's right. What the fuck was I thinking? That was it though wasn't it. For once in my life, I didn't think. I didn't think about the consequences or how it would affect my family. I didn't think about my dad or the repuation I have to up hold. I just did it because I wanted to. And now it had all blown up in my face.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly "lets just go"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait. I just feel like nobody's even reading this, so if you are, I'm sorry :(
Anyway, once the dad finds out about them, shit gets interesting :)
That'll be in the next few chapters and I'm sorry its taking so long to get into, I just feel like I need to write more about their relationship and their personalities and shit.
Thanks for reading!