The perfect princess.

Possessed

Harry P.O.V

Last night I dreamt about you again.

We were at a party in the middle of a crowd of shouting people, you were sitting and i was standing but somehow you were still taller than me and i remember you were looking at something out of the window, something that i couldn't see. I was staring up at you and it was like we were in a bubble; a hazy, lifeless bubble and I couldn't breath properly but you looked so beautiful that breathing seemed a waste of breath anyway. Then you turned and gave me this small side-long smile before turning to face the window again and i tried not to think about how it made me feel; like you were seeping so deep through my skin that I'd never be able to get rid of it, even long after you've left me. Then you started to whisper something under your breath and i realised you were singing

"some boys take a beautiful girl
hide away from the rest of the world
i wanna be the one to walk in the sun..."

And you stopped to look at me again only this time you weren't smiling, but crying. You were crying Violet and when you looked down at my hand and wrapped your fingers through mine, i forgot every reason that had stopped me from finding you because god I wanted you so bad and I could feel you slipping away.

Then you said "Don't forget me, Harry" and fell. You fell beneath me and I woke up.

And now I need to see you again, and I will.

Yours truly,

Harry


Violet P.O.V
"Miss Dragomir, your father and mother will be arriving soon. You will need to look presentable for dinner." Mrs Turner, the manors maid scuttled around the lounge tutting furiously at the arrangement of half eaten cakes and assortments surrounding my position on the lounger.

"I thought they were still in England and returning next week after Nicholas's Coronation," I asked, dipping a finger in the frosting of a black forest gateau.

She shook her head "the Queen has fallen sick and the coronation will take place when she sees fit for it."

"Why? All she has to do is bop him on the shoulder with a sword," I mutter.

"The dining room has been set and the King had requested yours and Sir Eric's presence." She said, swiftly ignoring my comment.

My face dropped and I sat up quickly "wait, tonight? But perhaps I have already made plans." The One Direction concert was tonight and although before I was completely against it, I'd gotten used to the idea and had even begun to look forward to it.

"The king has requested it Miss, your plans will have to entertain themselves." She said and with her tray plied high and her face stern, she paused at the door and her voice lowered "You would be wise to be at your most charming self tonight, Violet. Displeasing the king given your situation would be a very foolish move and only playing with fire, I only say this because I have watched you grow up and care very deeply about you."

"What do you mean by my situation? What are you talking about?" I asked and got up to face her. She looked tired and nervous, but mostly nervous. What wasn't she telling me?

"I'm sorry Miss, I meant nothing."

"You must have meant something! I'm aware of Fathers feelings towards me but what's changed? He's always had ill feelings towards me."

"Your father loves you very much, he just has a funny way of showing it that feels very much the opposite. Come now Miss, your getting worked up over nothing. You'd best be getting changed now." and then she gave me one last look that did its best to look innocent but their was something behind those eyes I couldn't put my finger on, then she left.

After Mrs Turners strange attempt at what seemed almost like a warning, I went straight up to Eric's floor. He was lying outstretched across the carpet taking a drag on a cigarette. The ash tray next to him was over-flowing.

"and so the lady sings..." he said with a half smirk, blowing out whisps of smoke as I looked down at him.

"Have you-" I started but he cut me off.

"I already know. The old Turnster came and told me a few seconds ago, such a shame you won't be making it to that direction concert. Emily will kill you."

I sat down next to him "Even Emily knows to keep her mouth shut when it involves the King of the Jungle."

He blew out more smoke "touché"

"Did Mrs Turner also give you a warning about 'the situation'?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? She only told me the fantastic news and left before I could ask for more cigarettes."

I replayed what Mrs Turner had told me and his frown deepened as I told him but afterwards he just shrugged "Ignore it Vi, best to stay out of things that don't sound inviting."

And I wanted to talk to Harry so badly, maybe even a glimpse of him would shake this feeling that something bad was happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, i haven't updated in 8 months.
i had major writers block and i had no idea what to do with that last chapter so ive written this and yeah its not long but i supose its better than nothing and ill definitely have the next chapter updated in a few days i've sorted out the plot abit as well which is gr8.
ive also changed the writing style to past-tense because i find it way easier now, but if you hate it i dont mind changing back.
If anybody is still reading this, hello and thankyou!
drop a comment!