Makeup

Makeup - Andley

You caught my eye, when I walked by
Tension from the way you move, your heart is bruised.


I sat in the club with my band mates. Each of us held a shot of whiskey in our hands, except me. Tonight I held the entire bottle drinking away my sorrows because I caught my 'soul mate' cheating on me with some other guy. The guys wandered over the the dance floor and danced in their drunken states. I sighed and took another swig of my bottle. That's when I caught Ashley staring at me with his deep chocolate brown eyes.

We sit and laugh, it's all an act.
The lies they seep through, you're such a fool


"Andy are you alright?" Ashley asked sitting down next to me. I sighed and mumbled, "Yeah." I didn't look at him in the eyes because I knew if I did then I would just end up bursting into tears. He placed a hand on my shoulder and I could tell that he was a little bit worried about me. Usually we're all laughing and joking with each other, but tonight I'm the loner of our group. "Are you sure?" he whispered. I looked at him and I stood up and ran to the bathrooms.

As makeup runs down your cheeks,
you found that you are lost again.


Tears fell from my eyes as I locked myself inside the bathroom. I had realized one thing as soon as I saw Ashley tonight. I had realized that I loved the man that I had called my best friend for all these years. The thing was I knew he didn't love me back. I stood up and looking in the cracked mirror. My cheeks were stained with my eyeliner and tears. I quickly wiped away the mess and applied more eyeliner before walking back into the crowd.

Try to make your way back home.
Found that you're alone.


I didn't bother to tell the guys goodbye. I just walked to my car and unlocked the door. For a few minutes I just sat there trying to figure out what I was doing. I checked my phone and I saw I had about five messages from Juliet. All of them were probably apologizing for what she had done earlier. I can't forgive her... I had already caught her cheating on me two or three times already. The only reason why I stayed with her was because nobody else wants to accept me for who I am. I started the car and started heading towards my apartment. When I got halfway there I realized that it wasn't my home anymore. I moved in with Juliet three weeks before all this happened and now I can't go back... I sighed and parked in a nearby parking lot and slept in my car for the night.

Put on your dress, and look your best
Let this be your night. We'll laugh and die.


The guys had decided to drag me out to the club again the next night. Again I sat in the same position as before. The only difference this time was the fact that the guys were drunk out of their own minds. Ashley stumbled over to me and he slurred, "Hey, beautiful, come dance with me..." "Ash you're drunk and you have no clue what you're saying," I sighed, but he grabbed my hand and tried to drag me out of my seat. "Please, Andy," he said looking like a little kid. I just sighed and followed him to the dance floor.

So drink it down, you need this now.
Make the pain go away, I can't be saved.


Ashley rested his hands on my sides as we danced in a slow circle. Even though the music was fast pace he still demanded to dance slowly. I rested my head on his shoulder even though he was just a tiny bit shorter than me. He kissed my head and he whispered, "Hey Andy there's always something I wanted to tell you." "What is it, Ashes?" I asked. "I love you, Andy. More than that bitch Juliet ever did..."

As makeup runs down your cheeks,
You found that you are lost again.


I felt tears well up in my eyes and I pulled away from him. This had to be the whiskey speaking. The Ashley I knew loves playboy and is straighter than damn ruler. "You're drunk... You don't know what you're saying..." I choked out and I turned away from him. I started walking back towards the bar when he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. That's when he placed his lips onto mine.

Try and make your way back home,
Found that you're alone.


I stood there frozen at first, but then I kissed him back. He smiled against my lips and whispered, "A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts," Did that mean...? My eyes widened and he pulled me close against him. He whispered in my ear, "I know you're homeless, Biersack. How about you share my bed with me tonight?" and he gave me a seductive smile. I'm gonna regret this later. "Okay..." I said following him out to his car.

Fall down,
Searching for the perfect place for you to lose it all again.


As soon as we walked into his house his lips were attacking mine. My arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers were knotted in his hair. I moaned softly when he bit my lip. He smiled and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Somewhere in the back of my mind the part of me was saying, "Stop because he's drunk and you don't want to get hurt again." On the other hand my devious side was saying, "Go on ahead. Fuck him because he sure as hell won't remember it tomorrow."

Slow down,
Keep it at a steady pace, as i watch you fade away.


"A-Ashes, stop," I sighed finally. He already had jerked my jacket and my shirt off. "Why?" Ashely pouted looking at me. "B-because, you won't remember any of this tomorrow. You're way to drunk and I don't want to do something that you and me both are going to regret later," I whispered and he kissed me on the cheek. "Okay, Andy," he whispered giving me a hug. We just sat there in an awkward silence when he finally said, "Will you sleep beside me tonight?" "Yes, but that's all I'm doing," I whispered and we laid down. He pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed him on the cheek and I whispered, "Goodnight, Ashes."

As makeup runs down your cheeks,
You found that you are lost again.


I woke up the next morning with Ashley's arms still wrapped around my waist. He opened his beautiful brown eyes and he said, "What happened last night?" He rubbed his eyes and he looked at me and said, "Andy, what are you doing in my bed?" I looked at him and I felt tears well up in my eyes. It was the whiskey talking last night... "You don't remember..." I whispered biting my lip. He looked at me confused and I climbed out from under the covers and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Try to make your way back home,
Found that you're alone.


"Andy what's going on?" Ashley asked pounding on the door. I sat in the floor with my face buried into my knees. I heard him picking the lock and when I looked up he was standing in the doorway. Tears streamed down my face and he looked at me in confusion. "Andy, just... Please tell me what happened last night?" he whispered pleading. "Y-y-you was drunk... What's the point in me even trying?" I cried out and he kneeled down and rested a hand on my shoulder.

As make up runs down your cheeks,
You found that you are lost again.


"So I know why you're upset. I want to help you, Andy. Just please tell me..." he pleaded and I sighed, "Last night at the club, you was drunk and you wanted me to dance with you so I did. While we were dancing you told me that you loved me and then when I tried to walk away you kissed me. Somehow we ended up here and we almost fucked, but I said that you wouldn't remember it today so we didn't. All I did was sleep next to you last night Ashley..." He looked at me and he swallowed.

Try to make your way back home,
Found that you're alone.


His eyes held something that looked like fear. "You don't love me, do you?" I choked out and he didn't do anything. "I knew it..." I said and started crying again. I hate being such an upset person, but I couldn't help it. "Andy..." he whispered and I looked up at him. He looked like he was trying to find his words, but instead he placed his lips onto mine. "I do love you. I just didn't know if you loved me..." He whispered. "I love you too, Ashley," I said and he smiled and gave me another kiss. I guess the saying was true, a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts...
♠ ♠ ♠
The song I used was Makeup by: Escape the Fate (Yes it is from the time when Ronnie Radke was still in the band, if you want to know my opinion on who I like better I like Craig and Ronnie they're both talented singers...)

Enjoy and I don't mind feedback!