The Suicide Letters

June 13, 2012

Dear Hannah,

You acted like you were my friend. We went to the movies and hung out and did best friend things. You made me feel like some one cared about me. I actually felt myself starting to fall for you, like you as more than a friend. When we found out that the same boy had led us on at the same time, you had a “brilliant” idea. We had sex on webcam, while he watched.

You though I was doing this because I hated him and wanted to get back at him, but I did it because I was attracted to you and wanted you, sexually. The next day we met up with some guys and you kissed me to get their attention. I was your toy. I was your gimmick to get boys. I wasn’t your girl friend or even your friend. It hurt to realize this.

You never cared at all. I was nothing to you. Then a week after this all happened you texted me telling me how I was trash and a slut. You told me I was fat and ugly, that I would never get a guy. You hurt me a lot that day. I not only lost my self-esteem but my best friend.

I wish I could do it. End it all now. You brought me to this. This is your fault. You could have saved me, You were saving me before this. In the end you used me. Thanks bitch.

Sincerely,
Pixi